Все Категории

Please plarium listens

Please plarium listens

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
25 июль 2021, 17:5725.07.21

Please plarium listens

Good morning, I have been in this game for many years and I am a coiner player, during these years I have made many friends in the game and I talk a lot with them, and almost all of us agree that plarium has worsened every year with the consequence of a great loss of players.

I can confirm that if plarium gives small prizes in war tournaments and non-coiner players do not participate in these tournaments, the game is more boring and I personally get more bored and spend less money on the game.

The boring tournaments of tasks and the few fun war tournaments with insignificant prizes will cause that many players continue to abandon the game in addition with so many new positions in xerxes where one spends more troops why the prices are  are worse? I hope that plarium rectifies otherwise I will leave this game which at the beginning captivates me now it is very boring.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 июль 2021, 18:0525.07.21

Buenos días, llevo muchos años en este juego y soy jugador visa , durante mis  años en el juego he hecho muchos amigos y hablo mucho con ellos, casi todos coincidimos en que el plarium ha empeorado año tras año. con la consecuencia de una gran pérdida de jugadores.

Puedo confirmar que si plarium da pequeños premios en los torneos de guerra y los jugadores que no usan visa no participan en estos torneos, el juego es más aburrido y yo personalmente me aburro más y gasto menos dinero en el juego.

Los aburridos torneos de tareas y los pocos divertidos torneos de guerra con premios insignificantes provocarán que muchos jugadores sigan abandonando el juego ademas con tantas posiciones donde uno gasta mas tropas en jerjes porque los premios son peores? ojala que plarium rectifique de lo contrario dejare este juego el cual al inicio me cautivo ahora es muy aburrido.

25 июль 2021, 20:2925.07.21

Plarium needs to bring back ARS so players can afford to revive units that they kill off in battles as building them just takes far to long (7 days just to build 100 Spartan Promachos). The result is the majority of small coiners do not battle anymore as the packages cost 10 times more to buy these days. 

Persians only payout half what they used to as rewards, so unless you  can afford to revive your loses they are not worth doing anymore.

To play this as a war game like it is meant to be every week you need to spend money, even at a low level, so to take away players ability to spend/ play makes no sense.

I was a coiner, but not anymore at these prices, why would I pay 10 times more for something.

Lower package prices = more activity in game = more players will stay/join = more money for Plarium.

25 июль 2021, 22:0125.07.21

I strongly agree that one of the most important problems that the game currently has is that tournaments must improve, nobody plays to have zero chances of winning and that is what happens with PVP tournaments today. Then, depending on how each one plays, you can win more or less (or even lose, if you stamp yourself) ... but give us the chance to win.

P.S. Plarium awakens, that people are coming to the forum, when no one paid attention to it anymore, to try to give life to the game. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Estoy muy de acuerdo en que, entre los problemas que tiene actuamente el juego, uno de los mas importantes, son que los torneos deben mejorar, nadie juega para tener cero posibilidades de ganar y eso es lo que pasa con los torneos PVP actualmente ... Luego, ya segun como juegue cada uno, podra ganar mas o menos (o hasta perder, si te estampas)  ...  pero danos la posibilidad de poder ganar.

PD. Plarium espabila, que la gente esta viniendo al foro, cuando nadie le hacia caso ya, para intentar darle vida al juego.

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
29 июль 2021, 14:3829.07.21

Octa, thanks for your feedback.

Could you please clarify what exactly you do not like about the tournaments and rewards?

29 июль 2021, 14:4529.07.21
Ledzep

Plarium needs to bring back ARS so players can afford to revive units that they kill off in battles as building them just takes far to long (7 days just to build 100 Spartan Promachos). The result is the majority of small coiners do not battle anymore as the packages cost 10 times more to buy these days. 

Persians only payout half what they used to as rewards, so unless you  can afford to revive your loses they are not worth doing anymore.

To play this as a war game like it is meant to be every week you need to spend money, even at a low level, so to take away players ability to spend/ play makes no sense.

I was a coiner, but not anymore at these prices, why would I pay 10 times more for something.

Lower package prices = more activity in game = more players will stay/join = more money for Plarium.

As you know, ARS has been removed from the game.

There were major discrepancies in the currencies value area that put some players at a disadvantage. After the examination of the data, we decided to set the most common currencies in the game. As for now, we find this decision the most appropriate one.

29 июль 2021, 15:0029.07.21
Javi

I strongly agree that one of the most important problems that the game currently has is that tournaments must improve, nobody plays to have zero chances of winning and that is what happens with PVP tournaments today. Then, depending on how each one plays, you can win more or less (or even lose, if you stamp yourself) ... but give us the chance to win.

P.S. Plarium awakens, that people are coming to the forum, when no one paid attention to it anymore, to try to give life to the game. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Estoy muy de acuerdo en que, entre los problemas que tiene actuamente el juego, uno de los mas importantes, son que los torneos deben mejorar, nadie juega para tener cero posibilidades de ganar y eso es lo que pasa con los torneos PVP actualmente ... Luego, ya segun como juegue cada uno, podra ganar mas o menos (o hasta perder, si te estampas)  ...  pero danos la posibilidad de poder ganar.

PD. Plarium espabila, que la gente esta viniendo al foro, cuando nadie le hacia caso ya, para intentar darle vida al juego.

What do not you like about the tournaments? How do you think they should be improved?

We will be happy if you share your ideas with us.

30 июль 2021, 22:2830.07.21
Ana de Tinky

What do not you like about the tournaments? How do you think they should be improved?

We will be happy if you share your ideas with us.

how many times do we need to repeat the same?

we don't like anything, everything is horrible.

no one wants to play and lose 20k agemas to win a prize of 100 agemas, all war tournaments are an insult to players, plarium is destroying the game, if there are no rewards for fighting then no one fights and this is not a game of war, and every day more and more players leave the game and the game will die.

i

30 июль 2021, 22:3330.07.21

i

every weekend a tournament with these prizes.

If plarium does not listen to its players, every day the game will die more.

plarium wants to close the game?

every month several friends quit the game.

plarium is the only game in the world that every day is more boring.

31 июль 2021, 12:2031.07.21

And come on Filarca tournament .... someone cares about that tournament .... tremendous. He still hoped for something more from Parium, but less and less. 

Can you imagine, that in the middle of CC, they would have taken the x2 in sacral plus the event that of 2 sacral guardians give you back one or 20 epics give you back a sacrum, it would have been a good turn for the CC (gives a lot of points) ... . I sometimes thought about it, but from Plarium, I no longer expect anything, always the same and getting worse ... 

P.S. Last time I write something here ... is wasting time.   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Y venga torneo de filarca .... a alguien le importa ese torneo .... tremendo. Todavia tenia la esperanza de algo mas por parte de Parium, pero cada vez menos.

Os imaginais, que a mitad de CC, hubieran sacado el x2 en sacros mas el evento ese de guardianes de 2 sacros te devuelven uno o 20 epicos te devuelven un sacro, hubiera sido un buen giro para el CC (da muchos puntos) ... yo por momentos lo pense, pero de Plarium, ya no me espero nada, siempre lo mismo y cada vez peor ...

PD. Ultima vez que escribo algo por aqui ... es perder el tiempo. 

2 авг. 2021, 04:3602.08.21
YaviZ

how many times do we need to repeat the same?

we don't like anything, everything is horrible.

no one wants to play and lose 20k agemas to win a prize of 100 agemas, all war tournaments are an insult to players, plarium is destroying the game, if there are no rewards for fighting then no one fights and this is not a game of war, and every day more and more players leave the game and the game will die.

i

Hi Javiz:

I am sorry you are feeling this way. 

The only thing I can tell you is that maybe you can try another combination for optimizing PVP conversion. If offensive does not suit you, you can try defense... pantheons, friendly cities of different levels, Union or coalitions traps...

There is not only one way to play the game. If rewards don't suit you to invert so much offensive, you can try different combinations.

This is Sparta, and this is how the game runs. You can ask the devs to give more rewards and I wouldn't say NO to that for the world! I always want more rewards!

Still, I know that our game is very complex and needs a lot of thinking on our part to perform a decent and achieve strategy to reach our goals. I think a lot about my gaming and try to improve it all the time. 

Good luck with that! 

2 авг. 2021, 06:3002.08.21
Karl

Hi Javiz:

I am sorry you are feeling this way. 

The only thing I can tell you is that maybe you can try another combination for optimizing PVP conversion. If offensive does not suit you, you can try defense... pantheons, friendly cities of different levels, Union or coalitions traps...

There is not only one way to play the game. If rewards don't suit you to invert so much offensive, you can try different combinations.

This is Sparta, and this is how the game runs. You can ask the devs to give more rewards and I wouldn't say NO to that for the world! I always want more rewards!

Still, I know that our game is very complex and needs a lot of thinking on our part to perform a decent and achieve strategy to reach our goals. I think a lot about my gaming and try to improve it all the time. 

Good luck with that! 

The point is that the rewards they give in PvP tournaments are not suitable for even moving a single Java.

If you like to stay entrenched in your city hoping to have a stroke of luck and score points defending... well, nobody criticizes you for that.

No matter what strategy we use, the reality is the same: the rewards are shameful.

Just look at the example: 292 Spartan Promaks for 500k points, really?

2 авг. 2021, 12:0702.08.21

We always follow the community's mood and do lots of research before implementing any changes into the game. I understand that we cannot please everyone, unfortunately.

Anyway, we change the reward balances from time to time, so I really hope that you will like the rewards in the future.

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.