propose new events and better rewards

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
3 авг. 2021, 08:4703.08.21

ooo this is exciting :)

going to keep my fingers crossed!

keep those ideas coming Mauro, post a new thread for each one :)

4 авг. 2021, 12:4104.08.21

For weeks I have read everything, waiting to see the new changes in the tournaments, now I see those changes in emporium tournaments and it seems an offense to the people who have dedicated part of their time in this forum to ask for better prizes, I am very disappointed plarium .

4 авг. 2021, 13:3704.08.21

Emporium Occupation

Solo Tournament

Reward by 25k points increase to a máximum of:

Scorpio      24

Fire Catapult      48

Charioteer    400

Medjai    800

Drachmas    800

Mystiery Chest Lvl 3      10 

Universal Boost 1 hour      12 

Universal Boost 4 hours        8

Hidden Paths 25%      10

Marks of Hades        6

Dominion 75 Points        2

Defense Enhancer 20%         6

Sketches                250

These are my three proposals (for now) if you implement these changes and get positive results in the number of sales (I know that it will) I could present some more proposals, and of course ... as a reward for my work, you could put some troops in my acropolis as a sign of thanks

😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂

🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

Sorry Mauro this is Plarium.

4 авг. 2021, 15:1004.08.21

actually there IS a reward for those whose suggestions are implemented 

4 авг. 2021, 17:1704.08.21

hi titaeu47Ñ 

I just connected to the game and I see this emporia tournament, deeply disappointing, in the last quarter this event has come out for the second time (or at least that I have seen) I do not know how to take this, because you are absolutely right, it seems but a joke towards those of us who have taken the trouble to give suggestions to the development team that in my opinion, they have already run out of ideas

hi ADRIANA ALICE 

well .. I don't take it wrong that you laugh at my proposal, in fact I think I understand your point of view, you are right when you say, "this is plarium" because although one may not expect anything from them, they can always disappoint

Now, regarding the request I make, it really is not a utopia, there is something called intellectual property, highly valued by companies, to the point that when you sign a contract, the company becomes the owner of your intellectual property, that means that Your ideas will no longer be yours, this happens because it is the ideas that sink a company, or make it a millionaire

In my opinion, the ideas that I put forward are great, they are focused on helping players and generating wealth to plarium, that is why I consider that my proposals have value, and although historically plarium is not very recognized for being considerate of its players, I did not think that it would be a bad idea to ask for something in return to help keep the game alive and make it profitable for everyone

Having explained the previous two points, I will say: I know that a proposal has a process before its execution, a process I suppose takes weeks or a few months, now ... what is unworthy of the situation is to see how plarium starts a tournament like the current tournament of emporias, it is simply a slap in the face to all of us who have come to the forum to bring some oxygen, and to the players in general, that tournament is literally garbage, it cannot be pretended that after presenting a tournament like this the players are satisfied

I am currently working on several topics to present them in the forum, one of those topics has to do with the pantheons, I have very avant-garde ideas with aspects that have not been implemented in the game before, and that will make the pantheons reactivate and be a A key point for the coali, I had planned to present this pack of ideas this weekend, but in view of what is happening I have made the decision not to present these proposals, my time, effort and dedication have a value

I have seen how ideas and contributions that other players have made to improve the game have not been considered or even given an adequate response, but if on the contrary they have closed the post without having had some consideration for their efforts , I feel really disappointed and outraged, it is not worth it that the players are trying to help the game (besides that we do it for free), and the developers of the game are trying to finish it, absurd, absurd, exaggeratedly absurd

5 авг. 2021, 12:3305.08.21
Mauro

hi titaeu47Ñ 

I just connected to the game and I see this emporia tournament, deeply disappointing, in the last quarter this event has come out for the second time (or at least that I have seen) I do not know how to take this, because you are absolutely right, it seems but a joke towards those of us who have taken the trouble to give suggestions to the development team that in my opinion, they have already run out of ideas

hi ADRIANA ALICE 

well .. I don't take it wrong that you laugh at my proposal, in fact I think I understand your point of view, you are right when you say, "this is plarium" because although one may not expect anything from them, they can always disappoint

Now, regarding the request I make, it really is not a utopia, there is something called intellectual property, highly valued by companies, to the point that when you sign a contract, the company becomes the owner of your intellectual property, that means that Your ideas will no longer be yours, this happens because it is the ideas that sink a company, or make it a millionaire

In my opinion, the ideas that I put forward are great, they are focused on helping players and generating wealth to plarium, that is why I consider that my proposals have value, and although historically plarium is not very recognized for being considerate of its players, I did not think that it would be a bad idea to ask for something in return to help keep the game alive and make it profitable for everyone

Having explained the previous two points, I will say: I know that a proposal has a process before its execution, a process I suppose takes weeks or a few months, now ... what is unworthy of the situation is to see how plarium starts a tournament like the current tournament of emporias, it is simply a slap in the face to all of us who have come to the forum to bring some oxygen, and to the players in general, that tournament is literally garbage, it cannot be pretended that after presenting a tournament like this the players are satisfied

I am currently working on several topics to present them in the forum, one of those topics has to do with the pantheons, I have very avant-garde ideas with aspects that have not been implemented in the game before, and that will make the pantheons reactivate and be a A key point for the coali, I had planned to present this pack of ideas this weekend, but in view of what is happening I have made the decision not to present these proposals, my time, effort and dedication have a value

I have seen how ideas and contributions that other players have made to improve the game have not been considered or even given an adequate response, but if on the contrary they have closed the post without having had some consideration for their efforts , I feel really disappointed and outraged, it is not worth it that the players are trying to help the game (besides that we do it for free), and the developers of the game are trying to finish it, absurd, absurd, exaggeratedly absurd

Sadly the plarium imagination is over, let's take a look at the tournaments right now, they are all monotonous and boring and have based the game on a replay of it.

I lament me that some players have better ideas than the great team of plarium developers and are ignored.

Mauro, thanks for your effort, I have hope in the future maybe the game developers will be replaced and the game will recover.

24 авг. 2021, 16:5024.08.21

they are in the process of switching some tournaments up I believe, I dot have any details as yet but I know changes are being considered :)

5 окт. 2021, 05:5805.10.21

The only changes that were implemented, was to put more work and more focus on the business than on giving balance and fun to the game, the game never reached its full potential.