Все Категории

app city view needs option to further scale down

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
8 дек. 2020, 03:2108.12.20

It is impossible to see the top and bottom of my city (along with all the commands and features) in the same screen view with the app. i can scale the city to as small as allowed and cannot see the message indicator at the top and the friends at the bottom at the same time.  this magnified view bleeds over into every aspect of my city functions and every task requires scrolling up and down several times to see the page advance arrows or the "collect" buttons.  It makes all tasks require at least twice as much manipulation with the scrolling required and makes the functions take twice as long (at least). With the browser version, I could change the scale on my browser if the city scale controls wouldn't allow me to see the whole city at once. This is very frustrating in the app version.  so much so that i am considering quitting the game if I can't find a work around. i just don't have the patience or time to keep running back and forth to the right side of my computer screen and scrolling up and down for every quest i'd like to redeem or activate.  I can't believe I'm the only player who has noticed this huge inconvenience.

Просмотры
Комментарии