Все Категории

SPYING SIEGE - SUGGESTION

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
30 сент. 2020, 02:0230.09.20

Hi, I am just wondering if it is possible to add this little change to the game like spying your own siege, because now you need first to recall the troops sieging the city and then sending the spies to see a report of the spied city.

This newness would be a really good addition to the game, because raiding will be much easier for the players.

Thank you for answering me and I hope you'll make it real :)

Regards

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
1 окт. 2020, 15:5201.10.20

Zdravko said:

Hi, I am just wondering if it is possible to add this little change to the game like spying your own siege, because now you need first to recall the troops sieging the city and then sending the spies to see a report of the spied city.

This newness would be a really good addition to the game, because raiding will be much easier for the players.

Thank you for answering me and I hope you'll make it real :)

Regards

Hello Archon!

I see you are a looter! 

As far as I understand your request, that "spying for own siege", its for purpose of raiding for resources, right? 

1 окт. 2020, 21:5001.10.20
Yes, correct :)
2 окт. 2020, 03:2202.10.20

Ok then! 

According to this, what you need is to know have much resources have your sieges in different moments.  

So you are suggesting a change of the game feature regarding sieges so players can be able to spy their own... 

Maybe devs can think about this and solve the problem this way or another... like new buttons were to check the resources accumulated in a particular siege.  

Very nice observation and suggestion! plunderers would be happy if devs can improve their raids!

7 окт. 2020, 12:0507.10.20
vanesamei said:

Ok then! 

According to this, what you need is to know have much resources have your sieges in different moments.  

So you are suggesting a change of the game feature regarding sieges so players can be able to spy their own... 

Maybe devs can think about this and solve the problem this way or another... like new buttons were to check the resources accumulated in a particular siege.  

Very nice observation and suggestion! plunderers would be happy if devs can improve their raids!

Better to see/check  the amount of resources for a siege city than sent a spy to it
AlinaCommunity Manager
13 окт. 2020, 14:3913.10.20
IOANNIS said:

vanesamei said:

Ok then! 

Better to see/check  the amount of resources for a siege city than sent a spy to it
Hello, IOANNIS! Why is it better to have a possibility to see/ check the amount of resources for a siege City than send a spy to it? Is it because it takes less time? 
25 окт. 2020, 15:0225.10.20

Alina said:

IOANNIS said:

vanesamei said:

Ok then! 

Hello, IOANNIS! Why is it better to have a possibility to see/ check the amount of resources for a siege City than send a spy to it? Is it because it takes less time? 

In order to see the resources of one of your sieges you must :

1) Find the city in the [Protectorates] at War Council.

2) Recall the Defs Units

3) Sent A Spy and wait for the report

4) If city has enough resources then sent units to Raid the Resources

5) If Not sent units to siege the city again

All these actions take a lot of time for one city. Too much waste of time for 10 Raids per day and 40 raids when CC is active.

If you can see/check the resources of your sieges at the [Protectorates] this take almost no time.

NancyAdmin
28 окт. 2020, 12:5328.10.20
IOANNIS

Alina said:

IOANNIS said:

vanesamei said:

Ok then! 

In order to see the resources of one of your sieges you must :

1) Find the city in the [Protectorates] at War Council.

2) Recall the Defs Units

3) Sent A Spy and wait for the report

4) If city has enough resources then sent units to Raid the Resources

5) If Not sent units to siege the city again

All these actions take a lot of time for one city. Too much waste of time for 10 Raids per day and 40 raids when CC is active.

If you can see/check the resources of your sieges at the [Protectorates] this take almost no time.

Thanks for this explanation, IOANNIS. I'll definitely forward it to the team.