Все Категории

dominion levels

dominion levels

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
1 июль 2020, 21:2101.07.20

dominion levels

most experienced players have now reached 50k pts and have done for long long time now this was also reviewed to current levels long long time ago, whats the point of dominion packages when they are of no use. I also think auto guardian needs to come into play with any new levels when and if this happens, say when you turn your dominion on it comes into play, especially with the new 7 star guardians which are taking a lot of effort to achieve.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
3 июль 2020, 13:0303.07.20

SOULA said:

most experienced players have now reached 50k pts and have done for long long time now this was also reviewed to current levels long long time ago, whats the point of dominion packages when they are of no use. I also think auto guardian needs to come into play with any new levels when and if this happens, say when you turn your dominion on it comes into play, especially with the new 7 star guardians which are taking a lot of effort to achieve.

Soula, I like your idea, but the auto Guardian option has 2 different modes, not to mention that the system may be confused when and how to select what Guardians should be leveled up first. 

Please tell me how you see the work of this feature in more detail.  
4 июль 2020, 21:3004.07.20
4 июль 2020, 21:31(отредактировано)

hello Nancy

Thx for your reply, the only mode I know is the auto warlord killer (like the feature we already have), be it single or multiple skirmish, it sure saves a lot of time and repetitive mouse clicking, surely it should be part of the next round of dominion levels and activated when you turn dominion on, the 7 star guardians are a big ask and without this automation is very tedious. maybe an emissary also with the new dominion levels when dominion is on as upgrading agreements is taking far too long.
NancyAdmin
6 июль 2020, 15:1306.07.20

SOULA said:

hello Nancy

Thx for your reply, the only mode I know is the auto warlord killer (like the feature we already have), be it single or multiple skirmish, it sure saves a lot of time and repetitive mouse clicking, surely it should be part of the next round of dominion levels and activated when you turn dominion on, the 7 star guardians are a big ask and without this automation is very tedious. maybe an emissary also with the new dominion levels when dominion is on as upgrading agreements is taking far too long.\

Soula, I have a couple of questions just to make sure that we are on the same page. 

As you know, either solo and group skirmish end when they meet certain requirements. For example, if you have a group skirmish activated and all Guardians have reached their maximum Level, the hunt stops. You suggest activating the hunt when a player activates Dominion status. Which of these cases are you talking about: 

1. If a player doesn't have energy refresh items, emeralds, and energy in stock, to automatically start the same hunt when the energy refills and your Dominion status is still active.
  2. The game should select random Guardians at its choice and start either solo or group skirmish if both a Guardian Contest item and Dominion Status are active. 
As I understand, players would like to have such an option in order to faster level up Guardians to 7 stars. Taking into account that in order to do it, you need to level up not only a particular Guardian but also a so-called food for it, how do you suggest for the game to find out what Guardian(s) should be automatically sent on a hunt when the Dominion status is activated? 

6 июль 2020, 20:2806.07.20

Hello Nancy

Thanks for your considered reply

I suggest the normal feature of auto warlord killer, your choice between solo or multiple warlord killer as per usual. Its up to the player to decide if he wishes to use boosts/recharges/emeralds to level up guardians, does not matter when or if tournament is on. dont get another off the wall idea you have with select random guardians, the feature is already there and established, stick with that. should be activated with dominion higher level soon as dominion run finishes so does the auto warlord killer. It should be available to players who get to dominion level say 16, maybe 17 and beyond etc. gets another emissary when dominion is turned on etc. For players who have yet to reach that level the normal give aways of the 2 and 7 day auto warlord killer and emissary is still available to them should they choose to use it.

NancyAdmin
7 июль 2020, 11:2107.07.20

SOULA said:

Hello Nancy

Thanks for your considered reply

I suggest the normal feature of auto warlord killer, your choice between solo or multiple warlord killer as per usual. Its up to the player to decide if he wishes to use boosts/recharges/emeralds to level up guardians, does not matter when or if tournament is on. dont get another off the wall idea you have with select random guardians, the feature is already there and established, stick with that. should be activated with dominion higher level soon as dominion run finishes so does the auto warlord killer. It should be available to players who get to dominion level say 16, maybe 17 and beyond etc. gets another emissary when dominion is turned on etc. For players who have yet to reach that level the normal give aways of the 2 and 7 day auto warlord killer and emissary is still available to them should they choose to use it.

Thanks for the detailed explanation, SOULA. It doesn't sound like an easy bonus to implement. I'll forward it to our game developers for further consideration. 

However, as far as I know, we are not going to increase Dominion levels in the nearest future, so there may be a delay with their feedback. The thing is that in order to add new levels, we need to think over what bonuses to offer. We want them to be really cool and useful. That's why we take some time to think about it. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.