Все Категории

Points for resources collected from Emporia counting towards War points

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
13 апр. 2020, 19:1113.04.20

Would it be possible to improve the amount of war points gotten by a team collecting resources from emporia.

As things are currently, it seems to award 1 point for every thousand resources collected. When it takes 100M points to finish the achievement, holding emporia for days on end wouldn't even make an impact. Even with an oracle fully upgraded, you're talking about 10 points per hour, if you can hold one for that long. Now do that 10 million times. I mean, the trickle of points is so inconsequential, why even bother having it at all unless it's going to have some sort of impact? 

In the coalition conflict, the points for collecting resources from emporia I think is well balanced. Could the same points scoring system not be implemented in the war badge?

Also, it looks like points for collecting drachma or GPs from emporia are not being considered towards the war badge, or is this working the same as timber/bronze/grain and only 1 point per 1000 collected despite being more scarce?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
16 апр. 2020, 11:2116.04.20

Eoin said:

Would it be possible to improve the amount of war points gotten by a team collecting resources from emporia.

As things are currently, it seems to award 1 point for every thousand resources collected. When it takes 100M points to finish the achievement, holding emporia for days on end wouldn't even make an impact. Even with an oracle fully upgraded, you're talking about 10 points per hour, if you can hold one for that long. Now do that 10 million times. I mean, the trickle of points is so inconsequential, why even bother having it at all unless it's going to have some sort of impact? 

In the coalition conflict, the points for collecting resources from emporia I think is well balanced. Could the same points scoring system not be implemented in the war badge?

Also, it looks like points for collecting drachma or GPs from emporia are not being considered towards the war badge, or is this working the same as timber/bronze/grain and only 1 point per 1000 collected despite being more scarce?

Hello Eoin.

Could you please send a screenshot of that war badge in order to avoid possible misunderstanding? 
16 апр. 2020, 21:2616.04.20