Все Категории

unit speed boosts during the week

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
10 март 2020, 16:0510.03.20

Hello, we appreciate the unit speed boost that you implemented during weekends, but we would love to have that also sometimes when there is no PVP tournament on (which fortunately still happens but too rarely, I find). This would be for sheer revenge purposes, I would like to fight the most when no reward can be earned, and I think this is just good news for plarium...

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
13 март 2020, 12:3613.03.20

lefeubleu said:

Hello, we appreciate the unit speed boost that you implemented during weekends, but we would love to have that also sometimes when there is no PVP tournament on (which fortunately still happens but too rarely, I find). This would be for sheer revenge purposes, I would like to fight the most when no reward can be earned, and I think this is just good news for plarium...

Hello, Lefeubleu. I wonder why you don't want to receive rewards for PVP battles. 

17 март 2020, 17:0817.03.20
First because I want to attack and strong enemies will receive more points than I will, when they defend, and ultimately because when I leave the game, I won't mind losing my troops but I don't want my enemies to get any benefit from our last fights
NancyAdmin
20 март 2020, 12:3820.03.20

lefeubleu said:

First because I want to attack and strong enemies will receive more points than I will, when they defend, and ultimately because when I leave the game, I won't mind losing my troops but I don't want my enemies to get any benefit from our last fights

Thanks for your reply, Lefeubleu. Let's wait a bit and check what other players think about your idea If they support it, I'll definitely forward it to devs.