Все Категории

Emporia personal events

Emporia personal events

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
1 март 2020, 11:0401.03.20

Emporia personal events

Other than capture emporium events, I don't even consider the holding them for 60 minutes and 90 minutes events. We either losing a tons of units to hold them for little reward or we play safe and sending just the right amount and never get the event complete. Personally, for the small daily reward for those events, I believe many of us just give it up and not to worry about them. 

I believe if you change them all to transport resource event, a lot of people will start doing the event. I never get them anymore because I am simply stuck with the holding emporium event.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
5 март 2020, 14:3405.03.20

Tsu Yuan Nieh said:

I believe if you change them all to transport resource event, a lot of people will start doing the event. I never get them anymore because I am simply stuck with the holding emporium event.

Thanks for your suggestion, Tsu Yuan Nieh. Could you please describe it in more detail? What do you mean by transport resource event? Do you mean to create an event where you can send as many resources to other players as possible? 

11 март 2020, 11:4511.03.20
11 март 2020, 11:50(отредактировано)

Nancy said:

Could you please describe it in more detail? 

I am talking about the personal events for emporium. If I am not mistaken, I used to do that event that require us to gather certain about of resources from emporium e.g. 1000 grains and it is accumulative. Also, if you can make the 'holding emporium for 90 minutes' event accumulative as well, i.e. I can hold a four timber emporia for 10 minutes and do it twice, than I get the event completed. It would be really nice.

NancyAdmin
13 март 2020, 12:5113.03.20

Tsu Yuan Nieh said:

Nancy said:

Could you please describe it in more detail? 

I am talking about the personal events for emporium. If I am not mistaken, I used to do that event that require us to gather certain about of resources from emporium e.g. 1000 grains and it is accumulative. Also, if you can make the 'holding emporium for 90 minutes' event accumulative as well, i.e. I can hold a four timber emporia for 10 minutes and do it twice, than I get the event completed. It would be really nice.

Do you find a task 'holding emporium for 90 minutes' hard? Am I right? 

17 март 2020, 09:0817.03.20
Yes
NancyAdmin
17 март 2020, 11:4417.03.20

Tsu Yuan Nieh said:

Yes

Well, I see your point, Tsu Yuan Nieh. You know, Sparta is a war strategy game and war actions are part of the gameplay. Recently, we released some Guardians for Emporia not to mention that a player can ask his coalition mates to send him reinforcement and it should be much easier now to interact on Emporia to complete these tasks. Did you ask your coalition mates for help? 

31 март 2020, 21:4331.03.20

I just meant that it is too hard for such a small reward and it is actually a daily event. During a tournament like emporium tournament or PvP tournament, I would ask for reinforcement and it is because there are tournament points and even doing that, I have never hold any emporium for more than 30 minutes. I gain tournament points and I am happy with that but on the normal day; not only it is almost impossible, it is just not worth it.

I am at pretty high level, so I think holding it for 25 minutes is pretty easy for me because my level scares off some players. 90 minutes is for people that spent thousands of dollars and dump hundreds of millions of defense and he just revives whatever he lost and he probably is doing it for getting pvp points too.