worthless clutter.

worthless clutter.

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
14 фев. 2020, 22:1214.02.20

worthless clutter.

Hello Archons

Do you feel we seem to be accumulating a lot of worthless clutter that serves no purpose. i would like you to name any stuff you that you feel is worthless. I will start the ball rolling with my first piece of rubbish that needs to be sorted. I have a lot more besides this but I am interested in your thoughts rather than me turning this into some personal crusade.

So:

Silver Caduce, for long term players absolutely useless. I have over 60 that I am never going to use. Have been trying now for several years to get plarium and this forum (moderators and community managers) to do something about exchanging them for something worthwhile and not the failsafe of resource packs, that plarium throw at us at all angles. I would gladly swap all 60 for 1 gold caduce as this is the only worthwhile item in this feature of the game.

I have several other things that need to be thought about by plarium developers but I Look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 фев. 2020, 17:2316.02.20

I am totally in agreement with Jeff

The other item that annoys s--- out of me is when chests give you sketches - sorry i exaggerate - 1 sketch 

Since mostly when we do an upgrade these days it takes about 1000 sketches, 'rewarding' 1 sketch is not worth the bother of going to RSS tab and claiming it - either stop insulting us and get rid or make it worthwhil - say 100 sketches
NancyAdmin
26 фев. 2020, 13:0826.02.20

Ares said:

I am totally in agreement with Jeff

The other item that annoys s--- out of me is when chests give you sketches - sorry i exaggerate - 1 sketch 

Since mostly when we do an upgrade these days it takes about 1000 sketches, 'rewarding' 1 sketch is not worth the bother of going to RSS tab and claiming it - either stop insulting us and get rid or make it worthwhil - say 100 sketches

What chests are you talking about, Ares? Could you please specify it? 

1 март 2020, 18:0701.03.20

they will be talking about the coalition chests

the general ones are coffers 
1 март 2020, 18:3301.03.20
1 март 2020, 18:37(отредактировано)

The biggest blame goes to the "translator".

for what it says it contains refers to the "coalitional" boxes that are won in the "coalitional conflict". And certainly 1 award scheme is ridiculous for the value of any upgrade.

(I emphasize "coalicion" because in spite of having that name and being charged where the "coalicion boxes" are charged, these are individual).

La mayor culpa es del "traductor".

por lo que dice que contiene se refiere a los cofres " de coalicion " que se ganan en el " conflicto de coalicion ". Y ciertamente 1 esquema de premio resulta ridiculo para el valor de cualquier actualizacion.

( recalco lo de " de coalicion " pues a pesar de tener ese nombre y cobrarse donde se cobran los " cofres de coalicion " estos son individuales ).

8 март 2020, 13:1308.03.20

Hi Archons 

Been awhile, I have another item of worthless clutter I would like to post. 

Dominion Pts, most veteran players have now passed the 50k mark, and are well in excess of this goal. Why you continue to still want us to purchase dominion pts in packages is beyond me, as there is no gain whatsoever. It has been 2 years now since the last consideration for dominion feature of the game. Is it not time now to increase the rewards. Fair enough if the points to get to next level require a massive amount of dominion pts, so be it. Meanwhile for veteran players, dominion points are worthless and a redundant feature of the game.
NancyAdmin
13 март 2020, 12:2813.03.20

SOULA said:

Hi Archons 

Been awhile, I have another item of worthless clutter I would like to post. 

Dominion Pts, most veteran players have now passed the 50k mark, and are well in excess of this goal. Why you continue to still want us to purchase dominion pts in packages is beyond me, as there is no gain whatsoever. It has been 2 years now since the last consideration for dominion feature of the game. Is it not time now to increase the rewards. Fair enough if the points to get to next level require a massive amount of dominion pts, so be it. Meanwhile for veteran players, dominion points are worthless and a redundant feature of the game.

SOULA, thanks for your comment. We already forwarded such feedback to our game designers. They promised to think it over and as soon as they decide what kind of really interesting and useful bonuses we can offer players in new Dominion levels, we will then try to implement them to the game. The development and implementation of the new Dominion levels definitely require time so the process won't be fast. I hope for your understanding.