22 янв. 2020, 11:4222.01.20

General suggestions

General suggestions

Add two extra general Talisman slots.

Add new general IV items with better bonus

Add more general inventory slots

Add more general temporary inventory slots

Make possible to merge general items to the same type and class:

All the players sooner or later will have max upgrade the general items to level V but the bonus that the items provide except Talismans is from 14% to 15% and from 19% to 20% (Blades and Shields).

Example :

Make possible to Merge a Blade class IV full upgrade with pieces and bonus of 19% with another one with better bonus as 19.3,19.5 etc without lose the pieces of the first one and the final blade would give the max bonus of the second merge blade

Or make possible to remove the pieces from an item to use them to another with better bonus.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
24 янв. 2020, 13:2324.01.20

Hello Ioannis,

Thanks for your suggestions. We had been receiving similar requests from other players and forwarded them to our game designers for consideration.

The suggestion to allow to merge Hero's equipment was declined, unfortunately, because Hero items of a higher class have powerful bonuses themselves. 

Add two extra general Talisman slots.

Why only two? 

Add new general IV items with better bonus

Which bonuses are better in your opinion and why do you think that current bonuses aren't enough? 

27 янв. 2020, 18:1327.01.20
27 янв. 2020, 18:51(отредактировано)

Nancy said:

Hello Ioannis,

The suggestion to allow to merge Hero's equipment was declined, unfortunately, because Hero items of a higher class have powerful bonuses themselves. 

Merge General Items of the same Class like those below. 

The +0.2 % more bonus is very very little increase of power and only Coiners will upgrade the Blade with 20% from the begining with new pieces in order to gain that tiny 0.2%  of extra bonus.

5 фев. 2020, 23:1505.02.20

would be nice to have more generals to choose from (cosmetics) 

we have had the same 2 generals to choose from for years now :)

NancyAdmin
11 фев. 2020, 14:0411.02.20
Onyko said:

would be nice to have more generals to choose from (cosmetics) 

we have had the same 2 generals to choose from for years now :)

Thanks for your suggestion, Onyko. How many Generals' types should be enough in your opinion? 
22 фев. 2020, 10:0022.02.20

I would say 4 generals in total is a good amount, could be more depending on what direction you wanted to take on the general feature. But for the sake of making it an easy implementation and not a lot of work required i would said 2 more is a good start.

There is a lot of heroes and heroines to choose from in spartan history.

But what i really would like to see, and it would make the game look so more professional is  

Make the artwork for the gear you collect in Sparta show on your general to get players to want the best equipment, for the looks and stats. There is some really awesome artwork on the mini icons of the gear we are getting and the general would look massive equipped with artwork that reflect the what we see in the mini icon.

I think there is a lot of value in the general feature, but it could be reworked in a visual way, making it aesthetically pleasing to gain gear from chests/Persians, and would encourage players to buy their chests, play more Persian position, and make their general more personalized so it would feel like you were getting stronger as your general got stronger. 

There is a lot more to this feature that could be done to the benefit of both sides i'm sure.

Onyko

23 фев. 2020, 20:0423.02.20
Monthly Chronos quests. I am yet to complete a monthly chronos quest because I do not have 10 players to invite to the game (they would not appreciate being tagged to play either) I am also not prepared to purchase drachma using real money so there are two reasons that many of us will not complete this quest. It needs to be updated as it is long overdue. Like many things in this game it is holding players back in favour of coiners. Remember, there are more of us non coiners and it is us that give you your popularity. Without us there would be no Plarium because your coiners would have noone to play against and wouldn't spend the money that they do.
NancyAdmin
26 фев. 2020, 12:4626.02.20

2 Justinian CF said:

Monthly Chronos quests. I am yet to complete a monthly chronos quest because I do not have 10 players to invite to the game (they would not appreciate being tagged to play either) I am also not prepared to purchase drachma using real money so there are two reasons that many of us will not complete this quest. It needs to be updated as it is long overdue. Like many things in this game it is holding players back in favour of coiners. Remember, there are more of us non coiners and it is us that give you your popularity. Without us there would be no Plarium because your coiners would have noone to play against and wouldn't spend the money that they do.

I see your point, 2 Justinian CF. Do you play on plarium.com or Facebook? 

NancyAdmin
26 фев. 2020, 13:0526.02.20

Onyko said:

I would say 4 generals in total is a good amount, could be more depending on what direction you wanted to take on the general feature. But for the sake of making it an easy implementation and not a lot of work required i would said 2 more is a good start.

There is a lot of heroes and heroines to choose from in spartan history.

But what i really would like to see, and it would make the game look so more professional is  

Make the artwork for the gear you collect in Sparta show on your general to get players to want the best equipment, for the looks and stats. There is some really awesome artwork on the mini icons of the gear we are getting and the general would look massive equipped with artwork that reflect the what we see in the mini icon.

I think there is a lot of value in the general feature, but it could be reworked in a visual way, making it aesthetically pleasing to gain gear from chests/Persians, and would encourage players to buy their chests, play more Persian position, and make their general more personalized so it would feel like you were getting stronger as your general got stronger. 

There is a lot more to this feature that could be done to the benefit of both sides i'm sure.

Onyko

Thanks for the detailed clarification, Onyko. 

I personally agree with you that it would be cool if a General could change his look when you change his equipment, and you have also correctly mentioned that it requires a lot of work and time to develop and draw it while the team is focused on some other good features with higher priority e.g we recently released new Guardians that can significantly improve and speed up the development of your City and army. 

30 март 2020, 05:4430.03.20
30 март 2020, 05:46(отредактировано)

1) play sound when incoming raid or siege is detected (+optional reminder feature when raid reaches X minutes - to be defined by user)

Often times user can be tabbed out doing other work on computer and not learning how to count down numbers and seconds. So this will be very helpful to those who're online, but away.

2) have one of the guardians have incoming scout detection chance + accuracy bonus - maybe this could be enhanced by skills also

1 апр. 2020, 16:5801.04.20

Greetings Honorable Developers, Moderators, Administrators (and others i didn't mention) My suggesting is about "Adding a resources panel bar when building."

Observe in the picture when build we won't know how much drachmas ,wood grain or iron we had left when building a structure might lead to a depressing state because we may have over spent a plenty drachmas or other resources without realizing it yet. 

From the picture shown above  please do put something like that, Well developers would do something about the design about which is more appropriate.

Mine is  just an example.

Thanks for reading.

Wallfront

NancyAdmin
7 апр. 2020, 12:2107.04.20

Wallfront said:

Greetings Honorable Developers, Moderators, Administrators (and others i didn't mention) My suggesting is about "Adding a resources panel bar when building."

Observe in the picture when build we won't know how much drachmas ,wood grain or iron we had left when building a structure might lead to a depressing state because we may have over spent a plenty drachmas or other resources without realizing it yet. 

From the picture shown above  please do put something like that, Well developers would do something about the design about which is more appropriate.

Mine is  just an example.

Thanks for reading.

Wallfront

Hello, Wallfront. I'm afraid I didn't understand your suggestion. When you select a building to be built, you select either to build it with resources or using Drachmas and the game will display a warning if some of the resources are missing, and only after it the map for construction appear.