Все Категории

ACADEMIA, ACADEMY

ACADEMIA, ACADEMY

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
21 янв. 2020, 16:0121.01.20

ACADEMIA, ACADEMY

The place to apply those scrolls that the game gives us and improve both troops and buildings.

When I started to play you entered the academy and it always opened showing the top, that's good because then it's the first scroll you apply.

Over time and applying scrolls (the minimum to move to the next and so on until the one that interests you apply the maximum) came a time when you had to use the scroll bar, something cumbersome especially if you have to go to the end.

Plarium realized (I think you made him realize) this and implemented that the window opened in the last discipline where we apply parchment, perfect because for a while it works.

The problem comes at the end of the academy:

You have the first disciplines with 8 scrolls (the minimum to be able to apply in the following one) and as the ones that interested you at the beginning you have them complete you return to them to apply but ...... the window opens at the end and as at the beginning of the game you have to use the scroll bar.

- Solution: that the window of the academy opens in the last applied parchment, I do not know the difficult thing that was to implement this (it can that for the present programmers it is impossible) but I believe it will be a thing that all would be thankful.

El lugar donde aplicar esos pergaminos que nos regala el juego y mejoran tanto a tropa como a edificios.

Cuando comencé a jugar entrabas en la academia y siempre se abría mostrando la parte de arriba, esta bien pues entonces es el primer pergamino que aplicas.

Con el tiempo y aplicando pergaminos ( el mínimo para pasar al siguiente y así hasta el que interesa aplicar el máximo ) llego un momento en el que tenias que utilizar la barra de desplazamiento, algo engorroso sobre todo si tienes que ir al final.

Plarium se dio cuenta ( creo que le hicisteis darse cuenta ) de esto e implemento que la ventana se abriera en la ultima disciplina donde aplicamos pergamino, perfecto pues durante un tiempo funciona.

El problema se presenta al llegar al final de la academia:

Tienes las primeras disciplinas con 8 pergaminos ( el mínimo para poder aplicar en la siguiente ) y como las que interesaban en un principio las tienes completas vuelves a ellas para aplicar pero ...... la ventana se abre al final y como al principio del juego toca utilizar la barra de desplazamiento.

- Solución: que la ventana de la academia se abra en el ultimo pergamino aplicado, no se lo difícil que resultara implementar esto ( puede que para los actuales programadores sea imposible ) pero creo será una cosa que todos agradecerían.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
24 янв. 2020, 11:4524.01.20
24 янв. 2020, 11:45(отредактировано)

Hello ELIAS BIS, 

Thanks for your suggestion! 

It makes sense. I'll forward your suggestion to our game designers to check if we could improve the Academy with such option 

24 янв. 2020, 11:5324.01.20

Thank you Nancy,

first for the prompt response

and secondly for the hopes that they will study it and implement

If they implement it, it will be another reason to thank them

Gracias Nancy,

primero por la pronta respuesta

y segundo por las esperanzas de que lo estudien e implementen

Si lo implementan ya seria otro motivo de agradecimiento

10 фев. 2020, 10:5210.02.20
10 фев. 2020, 11:29(отредактировано)

Hello

Continuing with this building we realize that only scrolls are applied to the troops that we can create in our city, normal if what we can improve is the time that they take to be created, and every time a new troop was added a place was found to place it in the academy.

So I ask:

When will we be able to apply scrolls to reduce the time it takes to create the Elisha troop?

Hola

Siguiendo con este edificio nos damos cuenta que unicamente se aplican pergaminos a las tropas que podemos crear en nuestra ciudad, normal si lo que podemos mejorar es el tiempo que tardan en crearse, y cada vez que se añadio una tropa nueva se encontro un sitio para colocarla en la academia.

Entonces pregunto:

Cuando podremos aplicar pergaminos para reducir el tiempo de creacion de la tropa Elisea ?

NancyAdmin
26 фев. 2020, 12:3426.02.20

Elias bis said:

Hello

Continuing with this building we realize that only scrolls are applied to the troops that we can create in our city, normal if what we can improve is the time that they take to be created, and every time a new troop was added a place was found to place it in the academy.

So I ask:

When will we be able to apply scrolls to reduce the time it takes to create the Elisha troop?

Hola

Siguiendo con este edificio nos damos cuenta que unicamente se aplican pergaminos a las tropas que podemos crear en nuestra ciudad, normal si lo que podemos mejorar es el tiempo que tardan en crearse, y cada vez que se añadio una tropa nueva se encontro un sitio para colocarla en la academia.

Entonces pregunto:

Cuando podremos aplicar pergaminos para reducir el tiempo de creacion de la tropa Elisea ?

Elias, in the latest release we added new Guardians and one of them boosts Elysian Unit Training Speed. You can learn more about new Guardians here. I hope you'll like it.