Все Категории

Some idea  For The developpers

Some idea For The developpers

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
14 авг. 2019, 10:0914.08.19

Some idea For The developpers

• Why not a a building to produce emeralds in small quantities , or rewards during PvP or other event only occasionally win some emerald it could help small players ... and we speak about warehouse (moonstone treasure) but we forget the PG i think the PG are more important... why a wharehouse or more rewards PG for produce elysenne unit

• i have other idea why anyone can see the sets (decor) and walls of cities so the bonus def of city... why any player can see them without spying ... he can see the city and the elysean city without spy so some player spend money for have tower wall and decor for upgrade the bonus def but all the player can see so a lot of player are afraid... It's a nonsense because a player spend money but he can't really benefit of his investment... it is nonsensical and doing something so that players can not see them without spying would boost the interest of spies both in defense and to attack we can imagine different thing to do about this... like an invisible protection or just to not let anyone see all this

• I will talk about defensive badges, it is unthinkable that since the time that Sparta exists there is no badge for units off killed defending a pantheon ... I think this kind of badge would revive the interest of the pantheon who was neglected, since many coalition would take pantheons to get his badges, It would take the same kind of badge as the badges of units killed while attacking (infantry, heavy, phalanx and cavalry) but do it in units killed while defending a pantheon ...

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
23 авг. 2019, 10:1023.08.19

Flob76 said:

Why not a a building to produce emeralds in small quantities , or rewards during PvP or other event only occasionally win some emerald it could help small players ... and we speak about warehouse (moonstone treasure) but we forget the PG i think the PG are more important... why a wharehouse or more rewards PG for produce elysenne unit
Hello, thanks for your suggestions.  

In some of our other games, our game designers added an analogue of a Colony that allows earning in-game currency that is similar to GP. Let's hope that we may see the same functionality in Sparta: War of Empires as well one day. 

i have other idea why anyone can see the sets (decor) and walls of cities so the bonus def of city... why any player can see them without spying ... he can see the city and the elysean city without spy so some player spend money for have tower wall and decor for upgrade the bonus def but all the player can see so a lot of player are afraid... It's a nonsense because a player spend money but he can't really benefit of his investment... it is nonsensical and doing something so that players can not see them without spying would boost the interest of spies both in defense and to attack we can imagine different thing to do about this... like an invisible protection or just to not let anyone see all this

This is how we see such game mechanics and we do not plan to make any changes in it in the near future. Your understanding is appreciated on this. 

I will talk about defensive badges, it is unthinkable that since the time that Sparta exists there is no badge for units off killed defending a pantheon ... I think this kind of badge would revive the interest of the pantheon who was neglected, since many coalition would take pantheons to get his badges, It would take the same kind of badge as the badges of units killed while attacking (infantry, heavy, phalanx and cavalry) but do it in units killed while defending a pantheon ...

We may see such badges in the near future. Stay tuned!