Все Категории

Adding an extra option for booting people

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
23 июль 2019, 17:3523.07.19

I ask Plarium to give us one more option near this 4 options wich alows to any player in clan to have or not have clan privilegies, doesnt mater on his rank.

The option we want is, that Hegemon can chose to who next to him will have access for booting people out of clan, there was a rumour of a player who got promoted to Polemarch and was actualy a spy who booted all players out of a clan and their capital got crushed because of this, and now every Hegemon is afraid to promote someone a Polemarch even If he deserve it because of this situation.

If there were this option then this would not happen in any clan, this is unfair play and we cant do much against it for now.

So we ask Plarium to help every clan on every server to add this option I think will not be hard work but we will be very gratefull If you would hear us on this problem.

Best Regards

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
KatiaModerator
23 июль 2019, 17:5823.07.19
I like it Sanel 
AlinaCommunity Manager
25 июль 2019, 11:3825.07.19

God Of War said:

I ask Plarium to give us one more option near this 4 options wich alows to any player in clan to have or not have clan privilegies, doesnt mater on his rank.

The option we want is, that Hegemon can chose to who next to him will have access for booting people out of clan, there was a rumour of a player who got promoted to Polemarch and was actualy a spy who booted all players out of a clan and their capital got crushed because of this, and now every Hegemon is afraid to promote someone a Polemarch even If he deserve it because of this situation.

If there were this option then this would not happen in any clan, this is unfair play and we cant do much against it for now.

So we ask Plarium to help every clan on every server to add this option I think will not be hard work but we will be very gratefull If you would hear us on this problem.

Best Regards

Hello!

Thanks for this suggestion. Sounds nice, and I will forward it to the game team. 

Good luck! 
8 авг. 2019, 02:5908.08.19

God Of War said:

Best Regards

it is not a rumour,it happened to few coalitions on plarium.com server,your suggestion is good,plarium developers are super fast,it could be apply'd for year or two :P

ps pozdrav za Sloveniju :)

Tonaya 
NancyAdmin
13 авг. 2019, 09:5113.08.19

Tonaya said:

God Of War said:

Best Regards

it is not a rumour,it happened to few coalitions on plarium.com server,your suggestion is good,plarium developers are super fast,it could be apply'd for year or two :P

Tonaya 

Spartans, we shared developers' feedback regarding this case in the latest Monthly Developers' feedback. Please check it out here

18 авг. 2019, 14:1218.08.19

Nancy said:

Tonaya said:

God Of War said:

Best Regards

Tonaya 

Spartans, we shared developers' feedback regarding this case in the latest Monthly Developers' feedback. Please check it out here

and you declined suggestion,as usual

Tonaya 
NancyAdmin
23 авг. 2019, 09:0623.08.19
Tonaya said:

Nancy said:

Tonaya said:

God Of War said:

Best Regards

Tonaya 

and you declined suggestion,as usual

Tonaya 
I am sorry that this suggestion was declined but lets' think positively, there are some good players' suggestions that were approved by our game designers