Все Категории

Drachma purchase option - Emeralds and other Guardian items

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
11 июль 2019, 11:4311.07.19

First I want to thank Plarium for getting a few things right and adding improvements that are not simply more attempts to grab for our wallet.

In particular I like:

The new acropolis send and recall options buttons

The summon all heroes button

The Elysian Position reward requirement display (Doing this blind was infuriating)

The fixes of some long standing bugs - This was long overdue

New suggestion:

Since Drachmas are real money in the game (You make sure that they are very tough to get without buying them) why not put more items for sale for Drachmas at whatever price level Plarium considers them to cost?

I am not spending any money on the game and I feel excluded from several aspects of the game because you limit them to $ purchases.  I would at least like the option to buy some of these for Drachmas since I can - over a long time - save my Drachmas and I have hope to someday be able to afford these things.

There are a lot of us that contribute to the game at a low level and create the environment needed for the high level money players to stay in the game.  We do deserve some credit for staying in the game and keeping it "alive".  

The main item I would like to buy for drachmas: Emeralds, skill stones, summoning bonds (My Guardian development has been stuck at the same level for over a year)

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 июль 2019, 11:1512.07.19

Hello HENNESSY,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion. We are happy to hear that you liked the changes.

I am afraid, a chanсe that an option to sell unneeded items for Drachmas is very little and will hardly be added to the game. The thing is that it may affect the game balance and lead to the abuse of multiple account usages.

Also, our game designers did their best to balance the game for all the players. You can earn Emeralds and Skill Stones by participating in tournaments, for example. New Champions can also be obtained from Holy Summoning Bonds received in battles with the Warlords. It is always worth trying and fighting them.

Happy Gaming!