Все Категории

A New type of Unit or special ability of units read carefully to get the Idea

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
19 март 2019, 04:0919.03.19

Its Basicly like old System but increase train speed for lowbies it work this way (please note i took alot of time thinking about this system and tried to merge it with targets of plarium/players and existing features):

If i send 20 mounted peltast to a a player his mounted peltast training speed is incrased by my mounted peltast agreement level + the xp level of my mounted peltast - (my level x 0,5) x amount of peltast x 0,0125

So in this case if im level 100 and my agreements and my xp level is both 32 its:

[(32 + 32) - (100:2)] x 0,0125 x 20 = Y

so:

[64-50] x 0,0125 x 20

so:

14 x 0,25

so: 3,5% higher training speed of mounted peltast for the person i defend.

Only one of this ''Mentor Ability Bonuses" can be active for each type of Unit defined by the player who have the highest amount of given units in your town.

By that higher players can help low level players even more and you still have to make your own progress. But you have more benefits from participate in a coaliation and increase the bondings between players.

(ofc im low level so im not sure if we do need a better compense factor then 0,0125 since maybe you can sent 10k mounted peltasts, possible 0,0015625 is better or smth)

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 март 2019, 12:3622.03.19

Hi, Kira. Thank you a lot for this suggestion. I'm afraid we won't be able to implement your idea in the game since it may change the overall balance of the game and our devs don't accept such suggestions. 

However, I encourage you to share your ideas which can improve or make more comfortable current in-game features for all the players. 

I hope for your understanding. 

5 апр. 2019, 13:5805.04.19

If the typical answer to suggestions is that changes that COULD impact the game balance will not be considered then there is no point in submitting any suggestions other than graphic changes.

Plarium should evaluate if the suggested changes would ACTUALLY impact the game negatively before just dismissing them because they MIGHT impact game balance.

In the name of "not impacting game balance" Plarium has created the expansive yet wholly useless Elysian City.  In the name of game balance Elysian Unit special abilities are worthless, in the name of game balance Elysian Units are dispensed with an eye-dropper and revival costs are 180% of the cost for regular units, making sure nobody will develop any significant armies of Elysians.

The only change in a couple of years that has actually been useful is the traps as they have virtually neutered the PA unit.  Thank You!  Of course the traps made PA units useless and removed the need to buy the expensive temporary anti-PA city skin and made the Elysian unit anti-assassin special skill even more useless than it appeared.

There is a great change that affected game balance.