Not for posting, but please read

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
21 фев. 2019, 13:0221.02.19

Violation of Game - Support Ticket No.523497

I am writing to you as a desperate last measure via the forum, as I do not want this as a post (and am sure you don't either).

Late July, early August, a player was banned from the game following the information I provided. However, contrary to your own rules of the game, this player came back recently and started over again with his accounts. We counted well over 100 of them. A handful, maybe 15, are of a useful player level, the others just very low level 2-5, which are used for the spamming raids/messages/friend requests.

I had to gather all this information together a second time (which should already have been on your system) which is not easy when being under fire by these continual spamming raids which brings my game almost to a standstill. The co-ordinates are exactly the same as I provided previously, although the names have been changed on many.

This player still continues - a few of his higher level accounts have gone inactive, but not the multitude of spamming accounts. You will see in the screenshots I provided that this player is very IT savvy, probably works in NOC, but looks like for a national network in Brazil. No wonder he bragged he could use 6 screens at a time to play.

The ony improvement since my first ticket is that he is not filling regional chat with his highly obscene messages. I cannot filter out his messages from my mailbox, as I assume being a Polemarch or a Hegemon, the game does not allow it. Therefore, I lose many messages which I have read but not had time to respond to. I have heard from someone that it would be impossible to ban this type of player (not sure of the reasons but it was someone on the technical side of IT).

I am still waiting for the courtesy of an acknowledgement, at least, from you from the information I sent. I have not been playing for the past few days while waiting and, if I don't get some type of response so that I know how things stand, I will be leaving the game permanently, which is quite sad, as I have made many friends in the years I have been playing, even though I have already lost so many of them.

My email address is caronwyn@outlookcom, and my player name is Bernice. You will have all the other information you need about me from the ticket number given above.

I look forward to hearing from you, but soon.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 фев. 2019, 12:0122.02.19

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear you faced this issue again.

As I understand you already sent a report to the Support team.

It was the right decision as they're working with such complaints. On Forum we don't investigate the issues like this one.

Please note that Support team won't let you know the results of their investigation as it will break the Privacy Policy.

They will contact you back only if they require the additional details regarding the complaint.