Все Категории

War game or expensive online shopping experience?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
3 фев. 2019, 13:1003.02.19

Hello All

I've been playing Sparta for some years now and do enjoy this game. While there will always be players that can spend more developing 

their cities and building their army, it has become incredibly one sided.

This is no longer a war game unless some new rules are put in place:

1. Political attacks should be sanctioned to a certain amount to any city -  certain players sit with over 250 million units and simply chuck PA's

at their enemies!   War. I think not. No strategy no thought simply send 10+ PA's to a single city...you guys have lost the plot here!!! Even if you are 

in an active coalition, all the members are not always online to assist.

2.Generals Items, it takes forever to upgrade these items - TIME & BROKEN PIECES!!. and here is the KICKER - once you have upgraded 

any items and want to break this item - YOU ONLY RECEIVE THE  ORIGINAL NUMBER OF PIECES FOR THE BREAK. This to me is 

robbery guys. E.G: if you use 12000 pieces to upgrade the said item and then break it you only get back the original worth of the

piece...come on guys this can't be right.

3.Ability to trade: We should be able to trade whatever you have in a barter system...just like in those times....developers can decide how!

thanks Jaqen H gar

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 фев. 2019, 16:2005.02.19

Thank you for saying that Jaqen .... but it would be to little to late

With the announced release of a new currency in sparta, new things to upgrade that will require massive amounts of investment, and a second city ... my online shopping experience is over.

i do not have the time to invest in all the updates they have barraged the .com servers in, let alone all the new ones and a second city to manage

I see that if we invest the time and money into this, like previous players did with positions and generals gear, Palarium will just gift away all the things you worked hard and invested in to get advantage.  So why do it.

I see that palarium is not interested in making a game that is fare or easy to play, but something that needs a bank loan, and 24 hours a day to play.

They are not interested in fixing bugs or known issues, they just ram out more and more content that is a money grab.

My interest in Sparta has ended, good luck to the players that wish to continue with their expensive shopping experience.

22 фев. 2019, 11:2622.02.19

jaqen h ghar said:

Hello All

I've been playing Sparta for some years now and do enjoy this game. While there will always be players that can spend more developing 

their cities and building their army, it has become incredibly one sided.

This is no longer a war game unless some new rules are put in place:

1. Political attacks should be sanctioned to a certain amount to any city -  certain players sit with over 250 million units and simply chuck PA's

at their enemies!   War. I think not. No strategy no thought simply send 10+ PA's to a single city...you guys have lost the plot here!!! Even if you are 

in an active coalition, all the members are not always online to assist.

2.Generals Items, it takes forever to upgrade these items - TIME & BROKEN PIECES!!. and here is the KICKER - once you have upgraded 

any items and want to break this item - YOU ONLY RECEIVE THE  ORIGINAL NUMBER OF PIECES FOR THE BREAK. This to me is 

robbery guys. E.G: if you use 12000 pieces to upgrade the said item and then break it you only get back the original worth of the

piece...come on guys this can't be right.

3.Ability to trade: We should be able to trade whatever you have in a barter system...just like in those times....developers can decide how!

thanks Jaqen H gar

Hello!

Thanks for sending the detailed suggestions and your desire to improve the game 

1. Devs already made a significant improvement that helps defenders to protect their City from PA:

• Traps. I think the best way to protect from PA taking into account they can be trained for Resources.
  • One of Elysian Unit's ability is the decrease of loses you have because of PA attack.
If none of these options works for you, you can just keep all your Units in Acropolis and your enemy will just spend his PA in no use.

2. I will forward this suggestion to devs.

3. Devs won't add a trading option as it will increase the number of players with the alternative accounts. 

14 май 2019, 01:2214.05.19
14 май 2019, 01:24(отредактировано)

hii good night plarium 

i personally think if plarium wants to make serious money, it well be best if your guys remove assassin from the game.

main reason for people to use this item is to save units right? because units are harder and more expensive to get back than sending a couple Assassins right ?

if plarium takes away this item, wouldnt players have to send units to defeat their enemies which they will now have to revive to get these units back causing players to spend more money to get units back than if they just buy a Pa to send ?

just a thought for u guys to think about.   
22 май 2019, 09:1522.05.19

MightyHunter HBG said:

hii good night plarium 

i personally think if plarium wants to make serious money, it well be best if your guys remove assassin from the game.

main reason for people to use this item is to save units right? because units are harder and more expensive to get back than sending a couple Assassins right ?

if plarium takes away this item, wouldnt players have to send units to defeat their enemies which they will now have to revive to get these units back causing players to spend more money to get units back than if they just buy a Pa to send ?

just a thought for u guys to think about.   

Hello! Thank you for your thoughts. We got such suggestions before and they were declined by our devs. The thing is that now players can build traps inside the City in order to protect it from Assassins. Also, you can sign and upgrade Assassin Protection and Chance Agreements which can be useful in defending your City. 

Wish you new victories in the game!