Все Категории

Purchases in market

Purchases in market

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
14 нояб. 2018, 22:2914.11.18

Purchases in market

a tab needs to pop up any time you click something in market that says are you sure you wish to use this or  do you wish to buy this

this game just made me spend drachmas on dominion points while i was trying to activated something in market

i clicked on the item i was trying to use and it didnt use it when i clicked it so i clicked it again and it activated the item i was trying to use and then bought me dominion points

was not my computer lagging was the game itself

also sick and tired of everytime im selecting units to send on attack if receive a war report or any report of any kind while selecting units

it wont let me type in the number of units i wish to send and have to refresh game just so i can type in the numbers of units i wish to send

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 нояб. 2018, 09:3815.11.18

Archon, 

The devs are able to add purchase confirmation windows. But let's do it gradually. 

On which items do you think this is most essential ?

16 янв. 2019, 08:4916.01.19
I suggest considering adding a confirmation window for any purchase above a certain amount of drachmas, beginning from the more expensive yet somewhat popular purchases. 
17 янв. 2019, 13:5117.01.19

Lucifer HBG said:

I suggest considering adding a confirmation window for any purchase above a certain amount of drachmas, beginning from the more expensive yet somewhat popular purchases. 

Hello!

I will forward this feedback to devs.

Thanks!
Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.