New building

New building

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
11 нояб. 2018, 17:5911.11.18

New building

New building: Greater Temple

Operation: you can choose from one of the deities available. This choice and its effects last for the next 60 minutes. In the temple sacrifices can be made; the better the sacrifice, the better will be the favor received from God selected. The sacrifices can be made using drachmas, resources and special points obtained in tournaments ("sacrifice points").

Sacrifice Points: Comicable points obtainable in special tournaments, used as a currency to make sacrifices inside the temple.

Deity: Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Ares, Hera, Apollo, Asclepius

Zeus: your units and galleys move faster than 5/15/25% thanks to the favorable winds inspired by the god. Moreover, his eagle identifies your enemies more easily, protecting your city from spies and assassins for the duration of the favor.

Poseidon: the god shakes the earth with his trident, and, from its cracks, emerge new deposits, shrubs and shoots, increasing the production of resources (bronze, wood and wheat) of 5/15/25%.

Athena: the shield of the goddess protects your units, increasing their defense by 5/15/25%.

Ares: the god fights alongside your units, increasing their attack by 5/15/25%.

Hera: the goddess watches over your city, increasing its defensive bonus by 5/15/25%. It also increases the speed of building construction and the signing of agreements of the same percentage.

Apollo: the god encourages the cultural life of your city, increasing by 5/15/25% the experience gained in any sector (including units). In addition, the number of "sacrifice points" earned in tournaments increases by the same percentage.

Asclepius: the diovo favors the work of the doctors of the infirmary, increasing by 5% the number of units that you can revive for free, and of 15/25% the discount on drachmas (the percentage of units that can be revived with these remains unchanged , at 75%).

CONSIDERATIONS

What is a Greek city without its temple dedicated to a deity? Religion played a very important role in ancient Greece, and this is why I wanted to suggest this suggestion, in order also to make a game even more exciting, which, in itself, does not lack references to Hellenic culture. Some might say that most of my suggestions are already present in the game since the introduction of the philarch; but my idea is not to resume, in fact, functionality already expressed, but rather, to introduce or an alternative to the latter (by activating more bonus concurrently), or simply an addition that may perhaps allow, at a given time, to shorten the distances that separate certain players from others (bonus attack of philarch + favor of Ares, etc ...). This idea of ​​mine is based on experiences gained on other browser games, as well as on a specific knowledge of the divisions mentioned. I hope you will appreciate.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 нояб. 2018, 09:0115.11.18

Hey Archon !

Thanks a lot for this suggestion ! Unfortunately it will not be implemented in the near future.

The fact is that suggestions for new features or major changes to the game are not accepted. Characteristics that would require the creation of a new equilibrium ; server, client and UX / UI development ; the work of artists, etc. will not be implemented. Devs have a lot of cool features in their backlog, but they cannot implement all of them at once.

Please check this thread : https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/suggestions/115511_which-suggestions-we-do--do-not--accept/

Feel free to submit your ideas. 

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.