Team Position Takeover. Dev Notes.

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
19 сент. 2022, 10:3219.09.22

Archons, take the fight to the Persians together in the Team Position Takeover!

Join with three other defenders of Hellas and clear Team Positions. The more of these Positions you and your Team clear, and the further you progress through the Areas, the more Rewards you can earn.

The Grand Reward is available for all Team Members if all four of you conquer every one of your Areas!

Forming Your Team

You must be Level 60 or higher to enter this Tournament. If you meet this requirement, you can start the fight in one of two ways: either create a Team and invite 3 other Archons, or join an existing Team by accepting an Invitation from its Team Captain.

You can get ready for the Tournament by forming or joining the Team 3 days before the Team Position Areas open. But be aware that, if you join a Team, you won’t be able to leave it until the end of the Tournament.

Invitations are valid for 24 hours and will be automatically canceled if they are not accepted within this time. Check your Incoming Invitations regularly!

The Team Captain

The Archon who created the Team is assigned as the Team Captain. The Team Captain is responsible for naming the Team, inviting the other 3 Members, and appointing Mercenaries.

The Team Captain should think carefully before despatching Invitations, because Members cannot be removed from the Team once they have joined.

The Team Captain can delete the Team only if it has no Members, Mercenaries, or active outgoing Invitations. Note, also, that if the Team Captain deletes a Team and creates a second one, they cannot delete this Team - even if it is empty.

Mercenaries

Archons around you not up to your standards? Engage in that grandest of Greek traditions and hire a Mercenary!

Purchase this veteran fighter and have him act as an autonomous Member, duplicating the progress of the Team Captain. If you have 3 Invitations already active, you will need to withdraw at least one Invitation before you can assign Mercenaries to the Team.

There is, however, a downside: you won’t be able to get the Grand Reward if you recruit Mercenaries.

Fighting in Team Positions

You will be faced with 32 Areas, each with an Offensive and a Defensive Position.

Each Team Member is responsible for their individual Area and will fight in it alone. You will not be able to send Guardians to these Positions, nor will your armies benefit from any active Boosters or Bonuses.

When a Team Member conquers one of the two Positions, that specific Member may consider the Area complete and they can then move on to the next. However, the Area will only be totally completed when all 4 Team Members complete their respective Areas.

Area Reward Slots

Each Area has 3 Reward Slots, and some of those Slots will not open until all 4 Team Members have cleared their Areas.

If you clear an Area, you can unlock one Slot and claim the Rewards within. But 2 Team Members must clear their respective Areas to unlock 2 Slots, and all 4 of you must do so to open all three Reward Slots.

Be sure to encourage every Member of your Team to clear their Areas!

The Grand Reward

And that’s not all: there’s an added incentive for every Team Member to complete all 32 Areas - the Grand Reward.

Play without Mercenaries and ensure all Team Members complete every Area to claim the Grand Reward for all 4 Members!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 дек. 2023, 18:3522.12.23
22 дек. 2023, 21:36(отредактировано)

A couple of questions please: 

Do the bonuses from Champion units work? 

Do equipment bonuses count? 

Does the unit's agreement updates count? 

KatiaModerator
26 дек. 2023, 00:4126.12.23
Lucifer HBG

A couple of questions please: 

Do the bonuses from Champion units work? 

Do equipment bonuses count? 

Does the unit's agreement updates count? 

Helo Lucifer. Thank you for your very interesting questions,.To check if the champions' bonuses count, it is easy to check it by yourself. Just count the strength of your units with the champions and without the champions. The same for your General's equipment .   I can assure you that all the bonuses count, even your capital's bonuses. The units have a basic value, so all the bonuses are applied to this basic value. You can check what bonuses are applied to your units if you hover your mouse over the little icon that every unit has to define if it is an offensive or defensive unit, as my screenshot shows.

i

26 дек. 2023, 20:0626.12.23
26 дек. 2023, 20:16(отредактировано)

Hello Katia, thanks for the detailed explanation and image :)  

In reference to Ana's note stating, ''You will not be able to... benefit from any active Boosters or Bonuses.'' - Could you clarify what is considered an Active booster or bonus, please? 

DariaCommunity Manager
4 янв. 2024, 10:5004.01.24
Lucifer HBG

Hello Katia, thanks for the detailed explanation and image :)  

In reference to Ana's note stating, ''You will not be able to... benefit from any active Boosters or Bonuses.'' - Could you clarify what is considered an Active booster or bonus, please? 

Hi, Archon! I like your questions:) 

There are many ways to strengthen your units, for example, elixirs - when activated, they will grant an offensive or defensive bonus to a certain type of unit. Or items that can be acquired at the market that temporarily boost your army's statistics. Also, equipment, Dominion Status, coalition buffs, and many more! 

You can also read about boosts and bonuses directly in the game by going to Guide → Units → Improving Units 🙌

4 янв. 2024, 22:0804.01.24

Hello Daria, thanks for your response. 

It sounds like all of the bonuses you mentioned are considered Active?

Could you also clarify what are considered Passive bonuses? Tyia 

KatiaModerator
5 янв. 2024, 13:2105.01.24
Lucifer HBG

Hello Daria, thanks for your response. 

It sounds like all of the bonuses you mentioned are considered Active?

Could you also clarify what are considered Passive bonuses? Tyia 

Archon, If you asking if the bonuses count for the team positions, I would say no. We fighting with the basic value of every unit, but I don't know if it is so for acolyte units, which I will never kill them on the  positions anyway. The only difference it might have,  are the Elite units and the veteran units  as they have higher basic value than the plain units. either way, I wouldn't kill them on the Team positions. Usualy I send my Macedonian cavalry, as we get a lot of them every day from
the daily  coalition activity, and from our Proeranistria guardian, so what we get from the team positions is practically for free.  Of course, I made a chart with what numbers I should attack each Team position, so I have a lot of gains.

26 янв. 2024, 17:3926.01.24

Thanks Katia. Always appreciate you sharing your experience and insights!