Все Категории

Resource Production and Consumption Sources

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
25 авг. 2017, 21:2025.08.17

If you're new at this and a bit confused as to which buildings, boosts and bonuses apply to which resources, here's a table that could help  a bit:

(open image in viewer)

The table shows four sections:

• Section A1: (lines 1 to 6) - the resources available per hour from all production buildings.
  • Section A2: (lines 8 to 13) - All additional buildings providing production bonuses.
  • Section B: (lines 17 to 23) - Temporary boosts and bonuses which may be activated.
  • Sections C and D: (lines 27 to 37) - Fixed and temporary bonuses which reduce grain consumption.

If nothing else, the table should provide an idea of which buildings and bonuses a player should be upgrading, depending on his or her resource needs.

Cheers
p:

Note: 

• All values are assuming that buildings have been upgraded to their max. level.
  • Other methods to reduce consumption, such as unit selection, haven't been included above.
  • All of the above applies to plarium.com servers, FB servers may have different values for bonuses, upgrades, and so on.

PS: Have I forgotten anything? Hope not :-).

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 сент. 2017, 14:3215.09.17

The Irate Penguin said:

If you're new at this and a bit confused as to which buildings, boosts and bonuses apply to which resources, here's a table that could help  a bit:

hola hermano querido...!!! 

realmente muy completa .... pero te faltaría o no vi el bonos que da el de bronce y de madera en nivel 25 en cuanto a defensa y ataque

15 сент. 2017, 16:1215.09.17

Jose acosta said:

The Irate Penguin said:

hola hermano querido...!!! 

realmente muy completa .... pero te faltaría o no vi el bonos que da el de bronce y de madera en nivel 25 en cuanto a defensa y ataque

You're right, there are additional bonuses, unrelated to resource production, attached to some of the buildings. 

Cheers
P.