Все Категории

New!!!!! Sparta War of Empires players explaining the new Amphitheater and the additional Agreements

New!!!!! Sparta War of Empires players explaining the new Amphitheater and the additional Agreements

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
13 окт. 2016, 12:5313.10.16

Plarium Sparta War of Empires Amphitheater explained!

Here you go everyone. My new Youtube video explaining the new levels and the Amphitheater. Enjoy. Subscribe if you like. I will be publishing the new Xerxes position video that will blow the mind! I don't do this for money. I do it for the fun of the game. I have another 800 videos almost ready to publish on every single angle of the game. I hope they help out new players and spark interest in older players opening your eyes to the angles, tips, trick and cheats of the game. Explaining Orichalum, how to build a city, how to fight, defend take it to the edge. A lot of players complain the new guys are being left in the dusk, that's not the case. It's all in how you research your army. I hope you all like it. Click the link below! Thanks Naughty

AND HERE IS PART 2. Great little tidbit and caught a glitch in the game on tape and show you how to remedy it! Enjoy!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
17 окт. 2016, 11:1517.10.16
Thank you for the videos! 
3 нояб. 2016, 19:3803.11.16

I do not really understand much...Especially the one about defending, didn't notice you doing it ;/

Thanks for the video though, I am sure many newbies will find it useful :)
19 дек. 2016, 07:1619.12.16
19 дек. 2016, 11:23(отредактировано)

If I continue to see some positive changes from Plarium, I will release all of my videos to the public at no charge. I have some 800 explaining everything about Sparta War of Empires. 

Subscribe to my personal channel if you want the best videos. They will be available in 13 languages. 

I am working incredibly hard to revive Sparta - War of Empires. I expect the same commitment from Plarium before I release my videos. That will increase game play for the whole world. (and yes, the new videos are all polite language and professional for once...)

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
19 дек. 2016, 11:3919.12.16

Notty said:

If I continue to see some positive changes from Plarium, I will release all of my videos to the public at no charge. I have some 800 explaining everything about Sparta War of Empires. 

Subscribe to my personal channel if you want the best videos. They will be available in 13 languages. 

I am working incredibly hard to revive Sparta - War of Empires. I expect the same commitment from Plarium before I release my videos. That will increase game play for the whole world. (and yes, the new videos are all polite language and professional for once...)

When you start making polite videos that don't violate our rules, we will be glad to see them. However, please be aware that we will continue deleting your links until then.