Все Категории

Raid like a true Spartan! Galley trick included!

Raid like a true Spartan! Galley trick included!

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
21 июнь 2016, 11:3621.06.16
03.08.15
505

Raid like a true Spartan! Galley trick included!

Greetings Archons,

In this Video you will learn how to do the galley trick properly.

In a brief what you need is :

1) Empty galleys (the more the better, also fully upgraded harbor, port and gps carrying capacity

2) Cavalry. Most preferred in order of speed Marauders>Carthaginians,Macedonian<Agemas.

3) Being focused on doing this

4)Spy the cities and make sure you can carry that amount of resources plus the extra ones.

5) Better to do it on bot cities or on inactive ones

P.S I am sorry for the low sound.



Просмотры
8k
Комментарии
14
Комментарии
21 июнь 2016, 16:3321.06.16
47

Really good job Archon.

Good video. I will share this with my league , maybe someone still don't know about trick..Thank you
21 июнь 2016, 18:0521.06.16
06.04.15
1089

good job 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
22 июнь 2016, 12:4622.06.16
17.09.15
8279
Great job, Hackerista! 
24 июнь 2016, 12:5224.06.16
165

Why are you players trying to post these things here ?

Every Hegemon is teaching there players how to raid..

Now Plarium will come with their new update showing " fixed the raid strategy for everyone ".

I PREFER BANNING FORUM.

nothing here is helpful, and it is because this forum that plarium changes game strategy every time.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
24 июнь 2016, 13:3724.06.16
17.09.15
8279

GrimmLord said:


Why are you players trying to post these things here ?

Every Hegemon is teaching there players how to raid..

Now Plarium will come with their new update showing " fixed the raid strategy for everyone ".

I PREFER BANNING FORUM.

nothing here is helpful, and it is because this forum that plarium changes game strategy every time.

I suppose your mood is somehow connected to our recent Positions change, right?

I can ensure you that we don't have any intentions to nerf our game features. 

Our last update was necessary to eliminate the existing vulnerability. It may be hard to accept, but it was really necessary.
24 июнь 2016, 14:3024.06.16
03.08.15
505
GrimmLord said:

Why are you players trying to post these things here ?

Every Hegemon is teaching there players how to raid..

Now Plarium will come with their new update showing " fixed the raid strategy for everyone ".

I PREFER BANNING FORUM.

nothing here is helpful, and it is because this forum that plarium changes game strategy every time.

I am considering posting a nice guide about how to be on top 3 in raiding. Would you be interested? :)
25 июнь 2016, 19:2425.06.16
165

I know you have Quoted me because it was you who started this topic.

Do you think I am in lack of Tactics.

I am also in top rankings.. no 1.


I said " It is because this forum that plarium changes game strategy every time. "

Think about it & say if it is wrong...

I said it because I felt like Plarium is trying to screw players.

25 июнь 2016, 19:2825.06.16
165

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I suppose your mood is somehow connected to our recent Positions change, right?

I can ensure you that we don't have any intentions to nerf our game features. 

Our last update was necessary to eliminate the existing vulnerability. It may be hard to accept, but it was really necessary.

Thanks for the reply Alyona.

But please be careful on not resetting players bank on applying new changes.

Don,t wants to lose much...

26 июнь 2016, 16:2626.06.16
12.07.15
297

Am I the only one thinking that this "trick" is an exploitation if not downright cheating in the spirit of the game??

Maybe Plarium should have a fix for this at the next update..

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
27 июнь 2016, 13:1627.06.16
17.09.15
8279
GrimmLord said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I suppose your mood is somehow connected to our recent Positions change, right?

I can ensure you that we don't have any intentions to nerf our game features. 

Our last update was necessary to eliminate the existing vulnerability. It may be hard to accept, but it was really necessary.

Thanks for the reply Alyona.

But please be careful on not resetting players bank on applying new changes.

Don,t wants to lose much...

I totally support you, GrimmLord. And I can ensure you that our developers didn't reset anyone's Bank. 
12 авг. 2016, 01:1212.08.16
03.03.15
9

well as one of the top 3 raiders in soarta I must sat that now is not enough to have all perfect raids,

even if you do all the perfect 100K raids and do not miss a single one you might end up in top 10-20,

but there is much more to raiding then just a simple galley trick

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
12 авг. 2016, 09:1812.08.16
17.09.15
8279
tripl said:

well as one of the top 3 raiders in soarta I must sat that now is not enough to have all perfect raids,

even if you do all the perfect 100K raids and do not miss a single one you might end up in top 10-20,

but there is much more to raiding then just a simple galley trick

You're right. Experienced players use much more tricks to get in TOP.
24 нояб. 2016, 19:3824.11.16
21.07.16
10
where is the video???
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
29 нояб. 2016, 10:4029.11.16
17.09.15
8279
mvb2514 said:

where is the video???
The video was removed for sharing inappropriate content by the channel owner.