Coalition Capital. User Guide.

Coalition Capital. User Guide.

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
5 апр. 2018, 16:5705.04.18

Hi there, 

I have just participated in the capital challenge.  I sent 100 agema horsemen to a capital that had troops.  The battle report showed that the attack failed:  all 100 agema horsemen were killed, but the capital defence lost only 1 imperial thureos, 1 veteran javelineer, 1 ordinary javelineer, 1 veteran silos and 1 ordinary silos.  In other words the capital seemed to have lost nothing.  How is this possible?  shouldn't the loss be greater?
5 апр. 2018, 19:3705.04.18

Palmoni said:

Hi there, 

I have just participated in the capital challenge.  I sent 100 agema horsemen to a capital that had troops.  The battle report showed that the attack failed:  all 100 agema horsemen were killed, but the capital defence lost only 1 imperial thureos, 1 veteran javelineer, 1 ordinary javelineer, 1 veteran silos and 1 ordinary silos.  In other words the capital seemed to have lost nothing.  How is this possible?  shouldn't the loss be greater?

friend surely that capital has millions and millions defending and your 100 horses was like the bite of a fly, when the difference between the attack and the defense is too big happens that.

6 апр. 2018, 05:2106.04.18

Thanks for the reply, though I am not sure why a larger number of defence forces should diminish the battle force of attacking troops.  Or are you telling the algo is dynamic.  If it's static then e.g. 1000 attack power should always kill the same number of defence points.  If it's dynamic and the attack power depends upon / changes with the number of defence points (e.g number of defending troops) then any indication of attack / defence strength is rendered useless as it is unpredictable what the opponent will have.  So in either case there should have been a better outcome than just the four javs/psilos killed. 

In any case, capitals on my server are either 0 or 5 without troops or 20 with, as you say, millions of troops.  So, which ever way you put it the capital challenge seems only to be for top players.  I certainly won't waste any more troops on a capital challenge, in the same way that pantheons have been rendered useless. 
6 апр. 2018, 18:0206.04.18

long ago he did not kill troop against pantheon but whenever I did he was throwing only light and heavy infantry the loss makes up for the gain

4 нояб. 2018, 00:0004.11.18

elias said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

elias said:

there is a table of Plarium.

Please be aware that all tables are created by players, not Plarium :)

Forgive my mistake

What it costs in tools every upload and its equibalente in drachmas from level 5 is in a table published by a moderator of this forum which makes me suppose that it is a table facilitated by plarium since it is almost from the beginning.

I just noticed your question , sorry for the delay to your question but i can tell you from my experience that to increase a Capital from level 1 to 5 is not as expensive as expected and as far as I recall goes as follow:

from level 0- level 1=>  1200 tools, speed the process =890 Drachma

from level 1 - level 2 => 2400 tools, speed up the process =890 Drachma

from level 2- level 3 =>  4800 tools , speed up the process = 890 Drachma

from level 3 - level 4 => 8000 tools, speed up process = 890 Drachma

from level 4 - level 5=>12.000 tools,speed up the process= 1555 Drachma

At this point you will get a coalition Achievement called :Children of Kratos with influence :900 and Coalition bonus of 1%

I hope this helps.