Все Категории

Coalition Capital. User Guide.

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
7 апр. 2016, 14:5707.04.16

Archons, if you have not yet built a Coalition Capital, it is high time you do so!

In this guide, we’ve attempted to describe this new feature and the way it works in as much detail as we could. We hope it will be of help to you and your Coalitions!

“What is a Coalition Capital?” you’d ask. Well, it is a base that a Coalition can build. It can be founded by Hegemons for free with an option to select its location. The Coalition Capital grants bonuses to the Coalition and its members.

Founding a Coalition Capital

The option to found a Coalition Capital is only available to Hegemons, if the Capital is not built yet. The Coalition Capital can be built for free.

When creating the Capital, a Coalition Hegemon has to select its location.

The initial choice of location is only available to Coalition Hegemons.

The second choice of the Capital’s location (Teleportation) is available to Coalition Hegemon and those who have Capital management rights.

Please note that you will need special Teleportation Items to be able to relocate your Coalition Capital.

Coalition Capital’s Purpose

The Coalition Capital provides new opportunities called Coalition Disciplines. They will give bonuses to every Coalition Members. There will be both individual and Coalition Bonuses. In addition, they will extend your Coalition’s Influence! Every Coalition Discipline can be upgraded to Level 20. Note that Coalition Disciplines are dependent upon the Level of the Capital. For example, let’s say your Coalition Capital is upgraded to Level 10, and a Coalition Discipline is Level 10 as well. When the Capital is downgraded to Level 9, the Discipline Level will stay the same, but the bonus it gives is going to be Level 9 until the Capital is upgraded back to Level 10. Upgrading Coalition Discipline is not dependent upon the Level of your Coalition Capital. In other words, even with a Capital of Level 0 your Coalition can max out the Disciplines. Upgrading your Coalition Disciplines will require Medals.

Attention! Pantheons will not be replaced. They will stay in the game along with Coalition Capitals.

Managing your Coalition Capital

Once your Hegemon has founded a Capital, your Coalition can start upgrading it. The upgrade progress will be displayed in the “Info” tab of your Capital as well as all the active bonuses your Units receive from the Capital. You will be able to change your Coalition Capital’s name there, too. In other words, using this tab, Archon, you will be able to keep track of all the Capital affairs. There will also be a “Garrisons” tab where you will be able to see the number of Units defending the Capital.

To upgrade your Coalition Capital, you will need to go to the “Info” tab. This action can be performed by either the Coalition Hegemon or any other Coalition Members that have the rights to do so. Please note that there are several conditions that have to be met for you to be able to upgrade your Coalition Capital:

Your Coalition has a sufficient amount of Tools.

You captured the necessary amount of Pantheons, and they are of certain Levels (those amounts will be different for different Levels).

Your Coalition has a certain position in the Rankings.

You have downgraded an enemy Coalition Capital of a certain Level.

If the Coalition Hegemon is changed, the Capital management rights go to the new Hegemon . The Capital ceases to exist after the Coalition is dismissed.

If a Capital is teleported, all Reinforcements sent there will return to the Cities of players that sent them.

Coalition Capitals can be added to Contacts.

Coalition Capital Resources

There are two types of Resources: Tools and Medals.

Tools are used to upgrade the Capital. They can be received as Rewards in Tournaments or purchased with Drachmas. Using Drachmas you can only purchase the amount of Tools required to upgrade the Capital to the next Level.

Medals are required to upgrade Coalition Disciplines in the Capital. They can also be received as Rewards in Coalition Contracts or purchased with Drachmas.

Please note that the Points earned in game challenges will go towards the Coalition’s balance, not your personal one. If an Archon quits the Coalition, Tools and Medals earned by him will not be added to his balance. They will remain on the Coalition balance.

Coalition Capital Downgrade

Archons, your Coalition Capital can be downgraded if your rivals successfully attack it. So make sure it is well protected!

If another Coalition successfully attacks your Capital while an upgrade is NOT in progress, your Capital will be downgraded by one Level, and 50% of the Tools spent on the most recent upgrade will be returned to your Coalition.

If another Coalition manages to perform a successful attack on your Capital while it is being upgraded, the upgrade will fail, and your Capital will be downgraded by one Level. Your Coalition will get back 75% of the Tools spent on the attempted upgrade, as well as 50% of the Tools spent on the most recent successful upgrade.

The downgrade is impossible when your Coalition Capital is at Level 5; in other words, once you reach Level 5, your enemies will not be able to downgrade your Coalition Capital below that Level, so you do not have to start upgrading it all over again.

Battle interactions

Archons may send Private and Coalition Attacks against Coalition Capitals of rival Coalitions. An Attack is not a Raid or a Siege; it is an assault with the purpose of killing Units. All battle actions work the same way as with Emporia. Attacks and Spying attempts can be launched against a rival Capital if it is not under protection. Attacks against Coalition Capitals cannot be sent by Archons that are not in a Coalition or by Coalitions that have no Coalition Capital. It is important to mention that you will not be able to see the Attacks coming to your Coalition Capital. You can send Reinforcements to your Coalition Capital. Units lost in combat are placed in their owner’s Healer (regular rules apply).

Available Coalition Disciplines

Grain Consumption Reduction

Unit Speed Increase

Light Infantry Defense

Heavy Infantry Defense

Phalanx Defense

Cavalry Defense

Light Infantry Offense

Heavy Infantry Offense

Phalanx Offense

Cavalry Offense

The Discipline bonus only applies to the four basic Unit groups.

Limits and special features

Each Coalition can only have one Capital.

Units move to the Capital at the same speed as they do to Pantheons (x24 times faster).

Protection against Attacks lasts for the first 24 hours after its creation. During that time, none of the Coalition Members can Attack other Coalitions’ Capitals.

The Coalition Capital gets a 24-hour protection after it was downgraded. Additionally, it cannot be further downgraded for some time. Note: The Coalition Capital can still be attacked.

Force Limits: Maximum Private and Coalition Attacks are the same as attacks on Pantheons (subject to change).

Important! Scholars will not be able to

• visit Coalition Capitals;  
  • interact with them (attack, spy, send Reinforcements);   
  • take advantage of the Coalition Capital Bonuses.  

Scholars will be able to see the Capital on the Map.

Diplomacy

Diplomacy determines interactions with the Coalition Capital in the same way it does with the Pantheons.

• Players in friendly Coalitions (Peace status) cannot attack each other’s Coalition Capitals.  
  • Allies can attack your Coalition Capital. Attack limits are standard. 
  • Neutral players can attack your Coalition Capital. Attack limits are standard. 
  • Enemies can attack your Coalition Capital. Attack limits are standard. 
  • In a Challenge, players of the other Coalition can attack your Coalition Capital. Attack limits are standard. 
  • During War, players of the other Coalition can attack your Coalition Capital. No Attack limits. 

Good luck out there, Archons!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 апр. 2016, 20:1008.04.16
29 дек. 2018, 17:03(отредактировано)

some points about the fonctionality. 

* its a sort of great community enhancer, will say, it enforces cohesion of the coaliton

* i would prefer to have a real city, with own classical resource production and allowance of trade of specific items. 

* the intro of tools and medals is sort of overkill

* currently, the universitiy and asklepios sanctuary are sort of neglected fonctionalities, I would prefer to have the capital to integrate them

11 апр. 2016, 02:4311.04.16

Questions....

"Please note that there are several conditions that have to be met for you to be able to upgrade your Coalition Capital: "

- You captured the necessary amount of Pantheons, and they are of certain Levels (those amounts will be different for different Levels).

- Your Coalition has a certain position in the Rankings.

So the necessary amount of pantheons, their levels and a certain position in ranking would be what?

"The Coalition Capital gets a 24-hour protection after it was downgraded. Additionally, it cannot be further downgraded for some time."

What is for some time?

"Force Limits: Maximum Private and Coalition Attacks are the same as attacks on Pantheons (subject to change)."

That's nice, but how about just citing and including those limits here?
And subject to what changes and when? As makes it a little hard to plan and to actually defend or attack a Capital if one never knows when the limits might change and to what?

11 апр. 2016, 21:1311.04.16
29 дек. 2018, 17:09(отредактировано)
can every coalition build a capital?  what is the prerequisite for building a capital?   please help with these questions.
12 апр. 2016, 11:5512.04.16

Please note that there are several conditions that have to be met for you to be able to upgrade your Coalition Capital: "

- You captured the necessary amount of Pantheons, and they are of certain Levels (those amounts will be different for different Levels).
- Your Coalition has a certain position in the Rankings.
 So the necessary amount of pantheons, their levels and a certain position in ranking would be what?

Archon, you may find all of the requirements for the next level in the window of your Coalition Capital.

"The Coalition Capital gets a 24-hour protection after it was downgraded. Additionally, it cannot be further downgraded for some time."  What is for some time?

Coalitions Capital cannot be downgraded again during 24 hours after the last successful attack.

"Force Limits: Maximum Private and Coalition Attacks are the same as attacks on Pantheons (subject to change)." That's nice, but how about just citing and including those limits here? And subject to what changes and when? As makes it a little hard to plan and to actually defend or attack a Capital if one never knows when the limits might change and to what?

The limits are the same, but they can be changed in the future.

12 апр. 2016, 11:5712.04.16

elkinsdoyle said:

can every coalition build a capital?  what is the prerequisite for building a capital?   please help with these questions.

Yes, Archon, but only a Hegemon can build a Coalition Capital.

21 апр. 2016, 09:1921.04.16

I have 3 questions concerning capital:

- what happens with collected tools, if capital on level 5 is succesfully attacked ?

- is there some next milestone from which the capital could not be downgraded - like it is with level5 ?

- does a successful downgrade of enemys capital of higher level than mine upgrade our capital to higher level intantly if sufficient tools for doing it was also collected?
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
21 апр. 2016, 11:0821.04.16

Tomas de Francia said:

I have 3 questions concerning capital:

- what happens with collected tools, if capital on level 5 is succesfully attacked ?

- is there some next milestone from which the capital could not be downgraded - like it is with level5 ?

- does a successful downgrade of enemys capital of higher level than mine upgrade our capital to higher level intantly if sufficient tools for doing it was also collected?

Level 5 Capital can't be downgraded, so you won't loose the Resources.

No more Milestones besides level 5.

You will need to initiate the upgrade.
21 апр. 2016, 12:0721.04.16

Thank you for a prompt answer, so if I understand it correctly, it makes no sense to keep the army at capital of level 5, because one cannot loose anything unless is in process of upgrading capital?

Concerning downgrade of other capital, if it is done and i initiate upgrade of mine, expecting having enough tools for do so, the upgrade will be performed instantly or will last long time as it is with ordinary updates?
21 апр. 2016, 14:4921.04.16

I'm assuming that for any particular discipline that is completed - say for example 'Light Infantry Defense' - then that bonus is applied to all the coa's light infantry units irrespective of whether they are in the capital, the players city or indeed any other location.

Don't like to assume and so thought to ask .. even if it's a bit obvious.

21 апр. 2016, 14:5921.04.16

The question was about upgraded disciplines availability, not at all about applying them to troops.

Besides, the question was more precisely about recovering upgrades that were previously made to disciplines after a capital has been downgraded, then upgraded again.

Would upgrades to disciplines have to be researched again, and if so, would they take as much time, or would they be available again ? That was the question.

I'm interested in the answers as well.

21 апр. 2016, 15:1021.04.16

ThatBloke said:

The question was about upgraded disciplines availability, not at all about applying them to troops.

Besides, the question was more precisely about recovering upgrades that were previously made to disciplines after a capital has been downgraded, then upgraded again.

Would upgrades to disciplines have to be researched again, and if so, would they take as much time, or would they be available again ? That was the question.

I'm interested in the answers as well.

Yep - I realise my question was not directly related to the comments above it; just thought to dump it here rather than start a new thread for a brief question where I was just looking for confirmation of my understanding/guess.

Thanks

21 апр. 2016, 18:0021.04.16

You don't have to re-research disciplines. If you have a level 10 discipline, but get downgraded to a level 9 capital, then you receive the level 9 bonus. Upgrading the capital back to 10 gives you the level 10 bonus.

Discipline bonuses are applied regardless of location. They're dependent only on being a member of the coalition.

21 апр. 2016, 19:3921.04.16
5 май 2019, 12:04(отредактировано)

capital city.. how do you use the tools.. is there an instruction book on how its used.. a step by step example.. I understand most of how it works

all but the tools.. have tried accessing them but cant..  any one who knows would you replay here or to my e-mail.... pete.glass@ntlworld.com... so I can keep it on my desk top to read through and understand it all..  I have seen some examples on plarium, but it don't give you examples how its done..   
25 апр. 2016, 15:5425.04.16
25 апр. 2016, 15:56(отредактировано)

Hello archon

Tools is to lev up your capital, you can earn tools participating in coalition events, or purchased with Drachmas. Using Drachmas you can only purchase the amount of Tools required to upgrade the Capital to the next Level.

27 май 2016, 10:0527.05.16

so from my understanding of these capitals... they do not carry any bonus like pans.. for ex. a lv 5 pan = 25% increase in power.

do the capitals recieve any different type of boost of power .. other than the bonus from the level its currently on..? \

anybody... feel free to explain
27 май 2016, 13:1927.05.16
29 дек. 2018, 17:08(отредактировано)
nnn
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
30 май 2016, 10:0130.05.16
mad said:

so from my understanding of these capitals... they do not carry any bonus like pans.. for ex. a lv 5 pan = 25% increase in power.

do the capitals recieve any different type of boost of power .. other than the bonus from the level its currently on..? \

anybody... feel free to explain
You're right, there's no Bonus like on Pantheons. However, Capital gives some Bonuses for All Units of the whole Coalition. And of course, it gives Influence points.
2 июнь 2016, 03:1102.06.16
Thxs guys for the info!!
21 июль 2016, 21:5821.07.16

hello, as I believe the coalition capita? I do not get anywhere, or do I need to have something before?

21 июль 2016, 22:1121.07.16

jefer22 said:

hello, as I believe the coalition capita? I do not get anywhere, or do I need to have something before?

The option to found a Coalition Capital is only available to Hegemons, if the Capital is not built yet. The Coalition Capital can be built for free. When creating the Capital, a Coalition Hegemon has to select its location. The initial choice of location is only available to Coalition Hegemons.