Difference between a Challenge and a War
Do you and your Coalition know the difference between a Challenge and a War? Learn this information and be the wisest Archon in Hellas!
- always lasts 7 days
- the restrictions for attacking Pantheons do not change
- there is no way to cancel a Challenge which has already been laid down
- a Challenge can be ended in only 7 days
- there are no restrictions for attacking Pantheons
- lasts until one of the Coalitions cancels it
- if a war is cancelled, a 3-day timer appears. During this time both Coalitions remain in a state of war
- if Coalition A requests to end a war, but Coalition B doesn't reply to the request, then Coalition A has the ability to cancel the process of finishing a war and continue it further.
- if Coalition A requests to end a war and Coalition B confirms this, the war will not be continued.
While challenging and being at War your Coalition can earn points for the following actions:
- points for colony Resources collected
- by killing enemy warriors while defending
- by killing enemy warriors while attacking
- points for resources collected from enemy Cities
- points for downgrading enemy Pantheons
Attack first and don't cede an inch of land!