Все Категории

how much is the maximum limit to receive resources per a day with free shipment and with trade ?

how much is the maximum limit to receive resources per a day with free shipment and with trade ?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
1 окт. 2019, 21:1601.10.19

i often saw the error message like "this player reached maximum limit " when i try to send free resources, and "you reached maximum limit for trade today" when i try to post offer.

but there are no number.

how much is maximum limit for each situation( free gift, and trade ) ?

and what does "a day" means? 24 hours from last action? or specific time ( like 0:00 - 23:59 UTC ) ? 

and my question does not include 3 limit - 2 shipment for one player per day, 6 shipment per day, nor 50k resources per week.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 окт. 2019, 01:2408.10.19

When the message is seen as " this player has reached the maximum limit" this is because :

He already received 6 galleys on the day as a free gift from other players.

A day in the game will be determined by the time zone operates on and this is set as Greenwich mean time + time zone of your area.

During this time you can only receive 6 galleys of free resources of 50.000 which they can be sent as one type of resource or all types but not exceeding the 50.000.

Trade galleys are determined by the upgrades made and for that you need to upgrade the : 
*Port
*Harbor

for speed of your galley :
*Lighthouse

Trade of resources amount will depend on your number of galleys and capacity of your galleys.

Trade has no limit as long as you have free available galleys.

I hope this helps.