Moderators wanted!
28 фев. 2018, 16:4628.02.18

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

A message from the marathoners!

Archons!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:

- Fixed: Users who are not authorized to view Tracking History at Pantheons will no longer see the Tracking History button.

- An issue that caused Raid Attempts to be displayed incorrectly during the Additional Raid Attempts Global Event has been fixed.

- Your army's carrying capacity is now displayed correctly in your Warfare Reports.

- You can now go directly to your Pantheons and Coalition Capitals via the new icons on the Map.

- Fixed: The "Galleys" item from the Market now works correctly.

- Units revived for free will no longer count towards your score in the Recruitment Race Tournament.

- The "Recall Units" button in the Emporium window has been changed to read "Reinforcements".

- We have improved the Resource panel in the top left of the screen. You can now track all active Resource bonuses in one place.

- "Place in the Top of your Coalition Rankings for a Coalition Mission" is now a weekly Chronos Quest, not a daily one. You will also complete the "Train Units" Chronos Quests when you put the necessary Units in the Training Queue.

Now, Archon, assemble your Cavalry and fortify your city, for Xerxes has no doubt been rallying his forces.

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 фев. 2018, 22:1928.02.18

I have to ask, because in the positions now there are few units that are won, and they are not cavalry? Thank you.

19 март 2018, 21:4819.03.18
Yet another new feature out in facebook servers, but this plarium.com servers are way behind them................:( :( :( :(
21 март 2018, 21:4721.03.18
Gaylestorm said:

Yet another new feature out in facebook servers, but this plarium.com servers are way behind them................:( :( :( :(
agreeing with you mate ..
30 март 2018, 11:2130.03.18

Yet more boring daily clicking tasks each designed to try to make you spend more - I won't be bothering. Repetitive 'click' tasks does not a game make - you could get people to spend more by adding more strategy & more interactive  interest.

For those of us who don't want to spend too much in this game, in my opinion, this is just another nail in the coffin.
MariusAdmin
30 март 2018, 11:3430.03.18
Gaylestorm said:

Due to engine issues these features could not be taken to the Portal server, but this is only the first step. Now you have Chronos Quests, other features will be coming as well.
MariusAdmin
30 март 2018, 11:3530.03.18
BRAM said:

Yet more boring daily clicking tasks each designed to try to make you spend more - I won't be bothering. Repetitive 'click' tasks does not a game make - you could get people to spend more by adding more strategy & more interactive  interest.

For those of us who don't want to spend too much in this game, in my opinion, this is just another nail in the coffin.
You are free to ignore the Chronos Quests if you wish, but many of them compliment tasks that players are already performing in the game, and these may provide a nice extra for something you already have to do.