Check Out the New Features Now!
A message from the marathoners!
This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:
- We have made a range of updates to improve the security of your game account.
- Tracking History at Pantheons will now show Units that have been sent to Pantheons as well as Units that have been recalled.
- Occasionally, clicking the “Mark all as Read” option in the “Messages” section of your Inbox mistakenly resulted in your Battle Reports being marked as read too. This has now been fixed.
- When attempting Raids with additional Raid Attempts, players were mistakenly notified that the Raid would not yield any Resources. This has now been fixed.
- A problem that stopped players saving Chat Settings has been fixed.
- Game performance has been optimized to reduce lag when you have multiple Unit Training Queues.
- Your progress towards the "Perseus" Achievement will now be displayed correctly.
- You can now apply multiple Dominion Activators at once.
- From now on, Battle Reports will contain a drop-down list of actions next to the opponent's avatar. This gives you the option to raid, besiege, order a Political Attack, or spy on their City.
Now, Archon, assemble your Cavalry and fortify your city, for Xerxes has no doubt been rallying his forces.