Все Категории

New Phalanx Units!

New Phalanx Units!

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
30 нояб. 2017, 13:0230.11.17
02.02.15
241

New Phalanx Units!

New Phalanx Units

Get Them From Special Offers And Tournaments


Archon,


Powerful new Phalanx Units have arrived in Hellas - Iberians and Paeonians. You can find these fearsome warriors in certain Special Offers or as Tournament Rewards.


These Units each have their own strengths. Iberian warriors are best used in your defensive strategies, while a Paeonian works best when leading an attack.


Strike first with these new warriors - get them now.


Basileus Leonidas


Просмотры
17k
Комментарии
69
Комментарии
EliasModerator
30 нояб. 2017, 13:0530.11.17
15.10.15
1443

bienen para quedarse ?

y estos se podran crear o solo sera a cambio de dracmas ?
30 нояб. 2017, 13:2330.11.17
25.02.15
57
Is there no way to buy this units for dracmas in the market or train them in our armory? But it's cool that there finally came some new units :D
30 нояб. 2017, 13:3730.11.17
10.03.15
1500
just a question, are they going to be in plarium.com or only in facebook?
MariusAdmin
30 нояб. 2017, 13:5730.11.17
04.09.17
2721
They will be available on the Portal as well 
30 нояб. 2017, 14:0330.11.17
13.06.15
1414

I'm in a hurry to get them !

EliasModerator
30 нояб. 2017, 15:5130.11.17
30 нояб. 2017, 16:00(отредактировано)
15.10.15
1443

pues aun no las vi, es en .com o en facebook ?

yo en facebook no manejo.


because I have not seen them yet, is it in .com or on facebook?

I do not manage on Facebook.

1 дек. 2017, 07:5901.12.17
10.03.15
1500
And where will we find the units? in the new upcoming torunaments & packages? (because we can not see them now) are they to stay or just something puntual?
MariusAdmin
1 дек. 2017, 08:3501.12.17
04.09.17
2721
These units are here to stay, though it is true that at the moment they have not been in any of the packs or Tournaments just yet. Keep your eyes open, Archons, I have no doubt that will change soon enough!
1 дек. 2017, 09:4301.12.17
17.01.16
78
Dimitri Molchanov said:

These units are here to stay, though it is true that at the moment they have not been in any of the packs or Tournaments just yet. Keep your eyes open, Archons, I have no doubt that will change soon enough!
probably in 2 hours and 15 minutes right hahaha
1 дек. 2017, 10:0001.12.17
25.02.15
57
Vodka said:

Dimitri Molchanov said:

These units are here to stay, though it is true that at the moment they have not been in any of the packs or Tournaments just yet. Keep your eyes open, Archons, I have no doubt that will change soon enough!
probably in 2 hours and 15 minutes right hahaha
Let us all hope for that :D
1 дек. 2017, 11:2601.12.17
13.04.16
544

fasten your belts and prepare your credit cards, they will be coming soon :)

1 дек. 2017, 11:5301.12.17
13.08.16
118

OMFG SOMETHING NEW !!!!


THANK YOU !!!
1 дек. 2017, 12:1001.12.17
13.08.16
118
But where are they ... ?
1 дек. 2017, 12:1201.12.17
13.04.16
544
tsunwu85rsa said:

But where are they ... ?
missing in action :))) 
1 дек. 2017, 14:0601.12.17
10.03.15
1500
nope it seems that they are still not here, checked packages and tournaments :S
1 дек. 2017, 14:3201.12.17
13.08.16
118

Go to a Scorpion / Fire Catapult.

Click on "Special Bonus".

You will see the new units there.

What is interesting is that clearly they are not champions, because they get a bonus from champions.

They also don't have their own agreement levels.

So they must surely have some other type of ability or power.

1 дек. 2017, 14:4101.12.17
24.11.15
218
tsunwu85rsa said:

Go to a Scorpion / Fire Catapult.

Click on "Special Bonus".

You will see the new units there.

What is interesting is that clearly they are not champions, because they get a bonus from champions.

They also don't have their own agreement levels.

So they must surely have some other type of ability or power.

They are good quality troops, consume just 1 grain per hour and are fast. Their stats are very high too
1 дек. 2017, 14:4401.12.17
13.08.16
118

Ashu said:


tsunwu85rsa said:


Go to a Scorpion / Fire Catapult.

Click on "Special Bonus".

You will see the new units there.

What is interesting is that clearly they are not champions, because they get a bonus from champions.

They also don't have their own agreement levels.

So they must surely have some other type of ability or power.

They are good quality troops, consume just 1 grain per hour and are fast. Their stats are very high too

Maybe ... but then I think you would have been able to build them at least. 

So, no building of the units, they aren't champions, and get no agreement bonus => something has to be up, else they don't make much sense.

1 дек. 2017, 14:4801.12.17
24.11.15
218
Level 32 promachos or thorakites don't match their stats. If they are given as tournament rewards, it would be good. They are to be used as the reserve forces, that's their job
1 дек. 2017, 14:5001.12.17
13.08.16
118
Yeah agree it's possible. I'm hoping for something more than just another unit though. Either way, anything new is great.