Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
4 сент. 2017, 11:3504.09.17

Development Week Is Coming!

Development Week Is Coming

Prepare Your City For Action

Archon,

The first week of September is Development Week. All week, you can improve your City and Agreements to go for glory in the week's special Development Tournaments.

Coming up:

- Development Race Tournament for Coalitions

- Solo Development Race Tournament

- A huge range of special Development Week Discounts to help you get the job done.

You have only 7 days to earn Rewards, so make sure your Artisans have their tools close to hand.

Be bold, Archon.

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 сент. 2017, 15:1004.09.17

Basileus Leonidas said:

[...]

You have only 7 days to earn Rewards, so make sure your Artisans have their tools close to hand.

[...]

Will do, though the trouble is that most of my upgrades run >7 days (and boosts are expensive) so it usually comes down to chance, either:

1. Rats, by the time my upgrades complete, the event will be over, or ...
  2. Whew, the completion of the upgrade I started last week now happens to fall into an event window.

In either case, I don't have much control over the situation.

It's a bit like the Phylarch events, they're nice to have and on avg. will net 20 to 100 Dr. running unattended, but there's little I am able to do to optimize the outcome. Once in a while, one can boost the last few hours of a dev or phylarch task so as to complete it before an event closes ... .

Although I don't play any other Plarium games, I seem to have noticed that, at least on occasion, event schedules become available. Even a weekly preview would help a lot IMO and get players to schedule upgrades that will complete while the event is still active.

Cheers
P.

6 сент. 2017, 08:4606.09.17
The Irate Penguin said:

Basileus Leonidas said:

[...]

[...]

Will do, though the trouble is that most of my upgrades run >7 days (and boosts are expensive) so it usually comes down to chance, either:

1. Rats, by the time my upgrades complete, the event will be over, or ...
  2. Whew, the completion of the upgrade I started last week now happens to fall into an event window.

In either case, I don't have much control over the situation.

It's a bit like the Phylarch events, they're nice to have and on avg. will net 20 to 100 Dr. running unattended, but there's little I am able to do to optimize the outcome. Once in a while, one can boost the last few hours of a dev or phylarch task so as to complete it before an event closes ... .

Although I don't play any other Plarium games, I seem to have noticed that, at least on occasion, event schedules become available. Even a weekly preview would help a lot IMO and get players to schedule upgrades that will complete while the event is still active.

Cheers
P.

yes this used to happen here also and would love to see that come back again.