Все Категории

Join A New Server! A New Adventure Awaits!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
19 окт. 2016, 10:1119.10.16

Build A Brand New City And Make it Flourish!

The marathoners have brought great tidings! From this day forth, all Archons are granted permission to rule over a new City on a new Server – all without abandoning your progress in your current game. If you are tired of being raided by stronger, more experienced players, then this is your chance for a clean slate!

Now all Archons have the opportunity to develop a new City from the ground up and compete for new territory and Resources. Join a new Coalition and make new friends and enemies! Here is what to do:

Open the “Settings” menu in the top-right hand corner of your screen. Then, click the “Server” button and select the Server you wish to play on. You may also access the “Switch Server” menu by clicking on the Server title along the top panel, under your General's name.

In this way, you will be able to switch back and forth between Servers as you please.

Use your experience and wisdom to your advantage, and conquer new lands!

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 окт. 2016, 10:3019.10.16

Focus on solving the bugs, glitches and the general problems/concerns that we players raise first and then you can focus on opening new servers.

Priorities.
19 окт. 2016, 10:3219.10.16
19 окт. 2016, 10:43(отредактировано)

Leonidas Archon, did you know, alts are against the rules!

You won't get me clicking on anything, until I know more about it.

So is that an all fresh server, with all new players, new pantheons etc?

Another quite strange update to the game, a new never ending road, why not improve performance on this server instead of introducing a new one?

Edit - Hmmm is this a way to get players to use their drachma across both accounts, and so spending more money!

19 окт. 2016, 10:4619.10.16

it reminds me when i try to distract my little nieces bringing them something shinny/new, so they forget when they ask for something that its not of my interest ....

19 окт. 2016, 11:0319.10.16

its useless as fck we cant even switch servers with our accounts so how does this make it any more fun.

after all money and time invested ... why would we wanna have a new city to build again.

rediculous thats what this is
19 окт. 2016, 12:0719.10.16

Again Plarium, you are proving that you are using Sparta for a "cash cow".  Another useless edition to eek more money out of players in a game that is already going to lose players over your addition last week of the Ampitheater and having to update all agreements to level 32.

You are going to lose tons and tons of players, but you are more concerned about doing "useless" ""updates"".  When will you learn.
19 окт. 2016, 12:1519.10.16

How does this change benefit anyone in this current game ? aren't we all basically starting over here with all the new upgrades ? And I don't know if you are aware every time you implement changes you create bugs along with it. i personally will not waste anymore of my time starting on a new server here, there are plenty of MMO games out there who are far better managed in my opinion. 

With Respect

19 окт. 2016, 12:4619.10.16

I think some of you a missing the point, it gives the lower level player the chance to play in a world without lost souls, hobs and all the other bullies. Its a level playing field. if anything if you a looking for an other motive is give plarium the chance to press the reset button. Now all the low level players that you have all been crying about are on the same field as you. if anything this "world"  will die and the other will prosper.

no one needs to go there and play but the new player will love it they won't have to deal with these federations

19 окт. 2016, 12:4719.10.16
blah blah blah said:

I think some of you a missing the point, it gives the lower level player the chance to play in a world without lost souls, hobs and all the other bullies. Its a level playing field. if anything if you a looking for an other motive is give plarium the chance to press the reset button. Now all the low level players that you have all been crying about are on the same field as you. if anything this "world"  will die and the other will prosper.

no one needs to go there and play but the new player will love it they won't have to deal with these federations

For how long?
19 окт. 2016, 12:4919.10.16
19 окт. 2016, 12:50(отредактировано)

as uncle say, is to go there to see the same as here? as in the other games of plarium?

would not be better and easier, to improve this server, less lag, more game action?
19 окт. 2016, 12:5619.10.16

In other strategy games there are different servers/worlds that provide different statuses boosts etc. For example Tribal Wars have the so called "standard speed" servers and the "fast paced" servers in which you can build your cities and armies 5x times faster.

What does the new server provide us except a "clean slate" for a limited time. As Uncle implies its only a matter of time that some hardcore addicted coiners arrive in this server and reach their city level 80 in 1 month time and start creating Federations and imbalanced coalitions all over again.

Excuse me but you have to be a mazochist to start all over again in this new server even if you are a coiner.

That's my opinion.
19 окт. 2016, 13:3619.10.16

blah blah blah said:

No, absolutely not. 

It is unclear whether Plarium truly wanted to do a good thing here by levelling the playing field (which I promise you will fail) or if this is just the Mother of all Development Races ... 

What you'll be doing now with the new server, is you will be putting true newbies next to proper veteran players. And, the true newbie will now actually be a viable PvP / raiding target for the veteran.

Any of us who have been playing this game up to level 50+ for a few months, and who restarts on the 2nd server, will crush (and farm the hell out of) the average true newbie on the 2nd server because we have a great knowledge advantage over them. On the 1st server, the true newbie is on the outer edges of Sparta, hundreds of miles from the bot-lines, where the majority of veterans are, and it is actually quite safe from overpowered players.

The main unhappiness on the 1st server is imbalance between drachma buyers and the rest at the top level of the game - it has nothing to do with experience / level differences / newer players. As mentioned above, on the 2nd server you are throwing veteran non-money players and veteran money-players at the true newbie.

Poor newbs, lol :P

I love Mr Leonidas. He is always so passionate in his greetings and messages, but Hermes help him, and help our Newbs!

19 окт. 2016, 13:3719.10.16
Uncle Junior said:

blah blah blah said:

For how long?
true it will eventually end up like the current world but how many coiners are really going to go over there and spend AGAIN the same amount of money they have spent here for one I am not going to do it.  I am may start a city but I am never going to spend that kind of money again and like most coiners I have reached the point that I have slowed down.
19 окт. 2016, 14:4319.10.16
19 окт. 2016, 14:49(отредактировано)

You are deluded if you think new server will be coiner free. This isn't an attempt to get us coiners to switch or to make non coiners feel safe. It's an attempt to attract new coiners because on our current server they might be intimidated or discouraged considering how far ahead some veteran players are, while on new server they can dominate.

EDIT:

That's how plarium operates, makes an actual game in the beginning until they grab enough coiners to invest their time, effort and money into the game, and then just bring up all the BS updates we have had in the past year just to make it a money machine (like our sparta is now)
19 окт. 2016, 15:0619.10.16
Instead of having another world and strarting a new city allot of the players are not happy with this at all! Really no one is for it and if you wonted to do this why did you all just let us run a 2 app in the same game which allot of the players would want to instead of the other world! and i would like to ask about to is when we attack other players it would be cool if a scene would pop up and actually showing the attack on each other a movie showing the attack!
19 окт. 2016, 15:1519.10.16

Hi,

I think this new server campaign is just stupid. First of all there is no incentive to actually make old or new players move. Secondly we all know coiners have a competitive advantage over strategist and experienced players in this game so regardless of which server you create the chance of a clean slate really doesn't exist!  Some douche bug is going to show up and buy an entire legion of of troops instead of building them like most people do and the imbalance returns. So plarium unless your planning on introducing something that tips the competitive advantage over to ordinary players like no buying of troops then am just sticking it out in this old server. It would be meaningless to join your new server when I know it will be just the same like the old server. Completely meaningless! 
19 окт. 2016, 23:0519.10.16

Anyone of us played this game two years ago before the big changes, he knows the reality of the facts. Like Uncle junior well explained, that is how plarium works. Just a little reminder to everyone. Rules are equals for everyone, coiners or not!. Only the rules make balanced a game. This was a well balanced game at beginning. They changed all the rules to mark the difference..........So now  Do you really think they create a new server because of customer satisfaction??      They create a new world to conquer new players, new money....all those one  that for some reason don't want to start a map old 3 years, or want to change map  deluded to find something new, competitive...     just a matter of time and it won't be much different from 1st server.

20 окт. 2016, 20:2920.10.16

If you are a new player in Sparta, which server will you choose?

I would guess the new one.

Many veteran players will happily help the new guys grow.

So perhaps all the claims that the game is dying will come true sooner rather than later, on the original server at least.

21 окт. 2016, 15:4621.10.16
21 окт. 2016, 15:46(отредактировано)
Fortuna said:

as uncle say, is to go there to see the same as here? as in the other games of plarium?

would not be better and easier, to improve this server, less lag, more game action?

21 окт. 2016, 16:1521.10.16
21 окт. 2016, 16:15(отредактировано)

Playing the new server is an eye opener. it really brings to focus what is wrong with the game and its not the game itself but the ability to grow armies that are just too big. As I have said on this forum, I am a level 90+ with offense of over 100mil etc and I am having a blast playing on the new server with my few k army.

the game is easily fixed, bring back the troops dying if you don't have enough grain and restrict the amount of grain you can produce. then it will be a skill game and not a game of the most money, which is what most of you are saying. its that simple. a limit on the size of the army.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
24 окт. 2016, 10:5624.10.16
blah blah blah said:

the game is easily fixed, bring back the troops dying if you don't have enough grain and restrict the amount of grain you can produce. then it will be a skill game and not a game of the most money, which is what most of you are saying. its that simple. a limit on the size of the army.

But players were asking us to remove that. Why to bring it back again?