Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
AlinaCommunity Manager
22 июнь 2020, 09:3922.06.20

Higher Guardian and Adventurer Ranks

Higher Guardian and Adventurer Ranks

Strengthen Your City Like Never Before!

Archon,

It is a good time to be a protector of Hellas! Your Guardians must be blessed by the Gods, for their strength continues to grow to ever-greater heights. At the same, rumor has spread that there are Adventurers of even greater fame and glory coming to the countryside.

Guardians can grow to Rank 7, while Rank 4, 5, and 6 Adventurers can now be enticed to join your City. Increase the Rank of a Guardian or Adventurer by retiring other Guardians or Adventurers, just as before.

Rank 7 Guardians must be obtained by upgrading their Rank, while Rank 4, 5, and 6 Adventurers can be obtained from Special Offers. If you get Adventurers from Offers, they will be sent to the Goods tab in your Inbox, where they will wait for 7 days before departing. Be sure to collect them first.

In addition, we've adjusted some of our Events to account for our Guardian's new heights of power. Guardian Rank-Up Events now have Rewards for increasing a Guardian's Rank to 7, and there is a new Tournament Task in Coalition Conflicts for the same.

Rank up your Adventurers and Guardians, and poets will sing of your City's glorious victories for generations!

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 июнь 2020, 11:2522.06.20

This is a good new but about guardians there is the really need to upgrade multiple guardians of rank 1 and 2 at once. I have dozens of rank 1 and 2 to be upgraded and i don't want to waste hours in this activity. And with the new tourneys is even worse

NancyAdmin
23 июнь 2020, 13:4523.06.20

Ciiro said:

This is a good new but about guardians there is the really need to upgrade multiple guardians of rank 1 and 2 at once. I have dozens of rank 1 and 2 to be upgraded and i don't want to waste hours in this activity. And with the new tourneys is even worse

Ciiro, thanks for your suggestion. It seems to me that I've already seen a similar comment of yours. 

Such a suggestion was forwarded to our game designers and will think it over. I do really hope that one day we will be able to implement the multiple upgrade Guardians feature. That remains to be seen. 

30 июнь 2020, 09:5030.06.20
I know I asked you about. But I tried again 
11 июль 2020, 20:5811.07.20

Ciro:

Thanks for this suggestion. Already made one similar.

I hope we got lucky soon!
14 июль 2020, 02:1214.07.20
16 июль 2020, 08:19(отредактировано)

First, if I or any member comes in the Forum directly from the game, why the unneccessary validation junk, including the stupid pictures that aren't very clear photos, btw? Already logged in, in the game, using the in-game function to come to the forum. Straight logic, correct? Why additional login needed? Overkill. 

Second, bigger: the payouts in Persian positions really aren't worth the time or effort or expense to do anything much more than the occasional Quest request for level 115 or whatever. 100 in return for 1400; 150 in return for 2000; 75 in return for 2000? And that after 30-40-50 positions knocked out? Ridiculous. Even worse adding in the effort, time, cost, expense to raise Guardians, which btw, getting the Ambusher and/or the Priestess rarity 4, let alone 5 is hardly random, given how many Harmost, Diplomat, Herbalist, Blademaster, Paidonomous, et al, cannon fodder junk comes out most regularly. Hardly RANDOM. RANDOM means, equal chance. Your random means barely ANY chance.
14 июль 2020, 17:1114.07.20

Well, I really don't know who this is very good news for :)

The Guardians are a mathematical chain of factorials so to have a rank 6 you need "only" 720 rank 1 to have it.

But to make a rank 7, you now need 5040 rank 1! Very fantastic :))

Enjoy ^^

16 июль 2020, 10:2716.07.20
to raise a level 6 guard you get 3 stones...to raise a level 7 guard you get.....3 stones...who figured that out?
20 авг. 2020, 23:4520.08.20

Astertame125 said:

First, if I or any member comes in the Forum directly from the game, why the unneccessary validation junk, including the stupid pictures that aren't very clear photos, btw? Already logged in, in the game, using the in-game function to come to the forum. Straight logic, correct? Why additional login needed? Overkill. 

Second, bigger: the payouts in Persian positions really aren't worth the time or effort or expense to do anything much more than the occasional Quest request for level 115 or whatever. 100 in return for 1400; 150 in return for 2000; 75 in return for 2000? And that after 30-40-50 positions knocked out? Ridiculous. Even worse adding in the effort, time, cost, expense to raise Guardians, which btw, getting the Ambusher and/or the Priestess rarity 4, let alone 5 is hardly random, given how many Harmost, Diplomat, Herbalist, Blademaster, Paidonomous, et al, cannon fodder junk comes out most regularly. Hardly RANDOM. RANDOM means, equal chance. Your random means barely ANY chance.

Hello! First, I wanna ask you to edit your post because of the language. We can be polite and also make a point. Insults aren´t allowed in Sparta forum. Second, it´s a wise suggestion to put a button that directs you straight to the forum with no need for additional logins. And third, Random does not mean equal chances. We doný get all equal chances to win Lottery. 

Myself I 've been struggling to get holy bonds, but new Moon Quest made things easier!

Have a nice game!