Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
24 дек. 2019, 15:0724.12.19

New: Priest's Emporium

New: Priest's Emporium

Capture Them And Harvest Moonstones!

Archons,

The worshippers of Thea have spread across Hellas, constructing unique Emporia. These new Priest's Emporia collect precious Moonstones, and Archons that control these sites can claim them to enhance their Elysian Cities!

In order to obtain Resources from these Emporia, you must send Elysian Units to capture and hold them. Other Units cannot capture Priest's Emporia. Elysian Units will function as Offensive Units while attacking, and will remain there to collect Moonstones.

Before attempting to capture an occupied Emporium, make sure to spy on it with your Scouts. It would be devastating to send your Elysian Units to a slaughter.

Now, there is no time to waste. The competition for control of these Emporia will be fierce, so prepare your armies to march!

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
21 июль 2023, 06:3821.07.23

The best plot. You can add some detail to make them more exciting. I highly recommend trap the cat to you.  

23 окт. 2023, 07:5923.10.23

I like to read articles from various websites to boost my education and play the game geometry dash meltdown  to become better at leaping.

26 янв. 2024, 01:5326.01.24

Greetings, Archons! News from the frontiers reaches our ears, whispers of wondrous Priest's Emporia rising across Hellas. These sacred outposts, blessed by the moon goddess Thea, hold a bounty of precious Moonstones, promising to empower your Elysian cities beyond imagination. Get more wow classic gold for sod.