Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
AlinaCommunity Manager
26 нояб. 2019, 13:0726.11.19

Game Improvements

Game Improvements

You asked - We listened!

Archons,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Option added to lock Equipment Items so they cannot be broken accidentally

- New Coalition Profile Settings screen added where Coalitions can change their Banner

- New Chronos Quests added to replace a few old ones

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 нояб. 2019, 17:2026.11.19

Game Improvements

You asked so here ya go The #1 thing that needs addressing is recruitment for those who are still active after all these years could use some help and breath some new life into game.

I think this would be best met by being able to absorb and merge with other coalition. problem is rarely anyone wants to move from where they are at.

To get around this problem i feel like a merger of coalition achievements must be apart of this too.

#2 would be have an auxiliary force coalition class/Union member This would be used for guys who are not as active but still liked and don't want to boot from coalition. The ability to be called up to the most active Union coalition would be great the option to set what that is idk 7 days in a row of logging in to play something like that anyway.

Having this done automatically would be best sent up from or down to auxiliary force coalition class/Union member class based on login or play time options would be great!

#3 antibiotics or medic or probably more important a revamp of the healing unit costs It is way out of touch with most peoples pocket books ;)

Like charge less and get more folks buying come out the same or better no?

AlinaCommunity Manager
28 нояб. 2019, 13:2728.11.19

ShogunKicksButt said:

Game Improvements

You asked so here ya go The #1 thing that needs addressing is recruitment for those who are still active after all these years could use some help and breath some new life into game.

I think this would be best met by being able to absorb and merge with other coalition. problem is rarely anyone wants to move from where they are at.

To get around this problem i feel like a merger of coalition achievements must be apart of this too.

#2 would be have an auxiliary force coalition class/Union member This would be used for guys who are not as active but still liked and don't want to boot from coalition. The ability to be called up to the most active Union coalition would be great the option to set what that is idk 7 days in a row of logging in to play something like that anyway.

Having this done automatically would be best sent up from or down to auxiliary force coalition class/Union member class based on login or play time options would be great!

#3 antibiotics or medic or probably more important a revamp of the healing unit costs It is way out of touch with most peoples pocket books ;)

Like charge less and get more folks buying come out the same or better no?

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestions! You're welcome to post them here. By the way, what do you think about the improvements from this update? Thank you!
1 дек. 2019, 17:4301.12.19

as this is only about the second or third time, I have availed myself of this format I will try to summarize a few improvements/ modifications that I think will help galvanize Sparta,

1) alter the mystery boxes to include different items Elixirs are not a mystery and are not useful at all to anyone who has maxed them out.

2). Some type of real-time interaction should be considered in the form of animation (especially in the area of the daily quests) this would relieve the click and wait aspect of this game and at same time increase engaged activity with players

3). Develop or alter a troop to actually be able to see and or interact with incoming raiding parties /sieges- this development will greatly increase players involvement across the board as players can see what’s incoming based upon scout levels and decide to defend withdraw etc. this also is a great Segway to making Greek assassins more useful and actually makes them more viable as a replaceable troop ( and profitable to plarium)

4). I believe that a long-term look needs to be taken at developing some type of troop tactics system (the best example I can shortly summary is a series of troop- tactic "cards? Buffs " that can be used to help counter raids and sieges ) these buffs obviously would be 1 time uses and should be obtainable via drachmas and achievement this system would could actually all by itself invigorate the game as these buffs will allow in theory any player to compete with larger players.

5 a tourney that allows open battle in prescribed" famous battle" sites the effects of this are deep and beneficial to plarium and players Players would receive legendary prizes and plaurim can and should make this an attrition only battle no recoup of troops

6 battle promotions for troops that actually promote troops up to new types via whatever combination of training/battle so that javs can be promoted to archers and archers promoted to phalanx etc. this also would greatly help plarium and players as that players who have no wish or ablilty to purchase troops can promote their "made: troops and plarium can benefit via indirectly as this will keep players who see no way to compete with the players who are buying troops outright _ the transfer rate can equal the current resource cost roughly ( the fact that an alternate pathway exists will help players stay in the game rather than quit

All the above suggestions leave room to increase plariums sale module and allow players to control non-payment options and stay in game successfully

II hope that the spirit of these suggestions is obvious meaning some small (not all of them are) Plarium can respond positively to modifications in a profitable manner without actually increasing the game chasm that currently exists

thank you 

Bane Men-el

uid 5525722 / pp24215084 / The Glorious Valley / segment01

AlinaCommunity Manager
4 дек. 2019, 10:1204.12.19

bane-men-el said:

as this is only about the second or third time, I have availed myself of this format I will try to summarize a few improvements/ modifications that I think will help galvanize Sparta,

1) alter the mystery boxes to include different items Elixirs are not a mystery and are not useful at all to anyone who has maxed them out.

2). Some type of real-time interaction should be considered in the form of animation (especially in the area of the daily quests) this would relieve the click and wait aspect of this game and at same time increase engaged activity with players

3). Develop or alter a troop to actually be able to see and or interact with incoming raiding parties /sieges- this development will greatly increase players involvement across the board as players can see what’s incoming based upon scout levels and decide to defend withdraw etc. this also is a great Segway to making Greek assassins more useful and actually makes them more viable as a replaceable troop ( and profitable to plarium)

4). I believe that a long-term look needs to be taken at developing some type of troop tactics system (the best example I can shortly summary is a series of troop- tactic "cards? Buffs " that can be used to help counter raids and sieges ) these buffs obviously would be 1 time uses and should be obtainable via drachmas and achievement this system would could actually all by itself invigorate the game as these buffs will allow in theory any player to compete with larger players.

5 a tourney that allows open battle in prescribed" famous battle" sites the effects of this are deep and beneficial to plarium and players Players would receive legendary prizes and plaurim can and should make this an attrition only battle no recoup of troops

6 battle promotions for troops that actually promote troops up to new types via whatever combination of training/battle so that javs can be promoted to archers and archers promoted to phalanx etc. this also would greatly help plarium and players as that players who have no wish or ablilty to purchase troops can promote their "made: troops and plarium can benefit via indirectly as this will keep players who see no way to compete with the players who are buying troops outright _ the transfer rate can equal the current resource cost roughly ( the fact that an alternate pathway exists will help players stay in the game rather than quit

All the above suggestions leave room to increase plariums sale module and allow players to control non-payment options and stay in game successfully

II hope that the spirit of these suggestions is obvious meaning some small (not all of them are) Plarium can respond positively to modifications in a profitable manner without actually increasing the game chasm that currently exists

thank you 

Bane Men-el

uid 5525722 / pp24215084 / The Glorious Valley / segment01

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestions! You're welcome to post them here. And what do you think about the improvements from this update? Thanks in advance for your reply!