Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
20 сент. 2019, 08:0320.09.19

TeutonicCrusader said:

doesn't work on chromebook

Unfortunately, Plarium Play is not compatible with Chromebook. 

22 сент. 2019, 12:5622.09.19

hello, the last time I wrote in support of the game, I received this message in response:

Helen (Plarium Support Center | Browser Games)

August 13 12:48 PM EST

Hello !

Thank you for contacting us and submitting your reports. The information you send us helps us improve the gaming experience for each player.

The community of our games is increasing very rapidly, so we need to change how the Support Team handles queries to ensure that each request is reviewed and sent to developers.

To start the new system, you must first close the pending requests. This request will be closed and if your problem is still relevant, please create a new ticket. We apologize for this inconvenience and we really rely on your understanding, as these measures will help us improve the quality of our service.

In the meantime, here is the list of problems we know:

- The problem of food consumption.

- The problem of daily quests.

Once again, thank you for playing the game and your contribution to its improvement!

Helen The support team

can you confirm that the new support is now in place?

NancyAdmin
24 сент. 2019, 09:2624.09.19
ptitgasseul said:

hello, the last time I wrote in support of the game, I received this message in response:

Helen (Plarium Support Center | Browser Games)

August 13 12:48 PM EST

Hello !

Thank you for contacting us and submitting your reports. The information you send us helps us improve the gaming experience for each player.

The community of our games is increasing very rapidly, so we need to change how the Support Team handles queries to ensure that each request is reviewed and sent to developers.

To start the new system, you must first close the pending requests. This request will be closed and if your problem is still relevant, please create a new ticket. We apologize for this inconvenience and we really rely on your understanding, as these measures will help us improve the quality of our service.

In the meantime, here is the list of problems we know:

- The problem of food consumption.

- The problem of daily quests.

Once again, thank you for playing the game and your contribution to its improvement!

Helen The support team

can you confirm that the new support is now in place?

Hello, if you would like to report a bug, you can create a topic on this forum in the Bug Report section. You can also submit a new ticket to support here if an issue you faced is still topical. 
27 сент. 2019, 06:0027.09.19

well i seems Plarium already stopped possibilities to play in a browser !! 

i can't launch Sparta  from Chrome this morning , what happens ?? 

i have one desktop and one laptop, i couldn't make the new versions of the app work on any of them , when the first versions worked perfectly !
NancyAdmin
27 сент. 2019, 13:0727.09.19
TenSinG said:

well i seems Plarium already stopped possibilities to play in a browser !! 

i can't launch Sparta  from Chrome this morning , what happens ?? 

i have one desktop and one laptop, i couldn't make the new versions of the app work on any of them , when the first versions worked perfectly !
Hello, if this issue is still topical, please send a screenshot of an error/message received when trying to load the game with the application. As for the Chrome, try clearing cache or accessing the game with the incognito mode. 
6 окт. 2019, 14:0606.10.19

hi !

i saw your new game, very well !

but i am not superman, i can't play two game on same time,

if you want we play your new game, give us the possibility to erase really the city of old game, not just rename on "user delet"
AlinaCommunity Manager
8 окт. 2019, 10:3308.10.19

ptitgasseul said:

hi !

if you want we play your new game, give us the possibility to erase really the city of old game, not just rename on "user delet"

Hello!

Could you please specify your question? Thanks!
12 окт. 2019, 07:4312.10.19
12 окт. 2019, 10:08(отредактировано)

Alina said:

ptitgasseul said:

hi !

Hello!

hi !

when is plarium will give us the possibility to erase realy our old city ? (not just rename on "user delet")

for start his new game game... because i can't play two game on same time...

rename is not erase.... and if i can't erase, i don't stop... if i don't stop, i won't start new game...

simply easy and logical

NancyAdmin
16 окт. 2019, 11:1516.10.19
ptitgasseul said:

Alina said:

ptitgasseul said:

hi !

Hello!

hi !

when is plarium will give us the possibility to erase realy our old city ? (not just rename on "user delet")

rename is not erase.... and if i can't erase, i don't stop... if i don't stop, i won't start new game...

simply easy and logical

Do you mean that you want to play Sparta from two different accounts simultaneously? 
16 окт. 2019, 16:2516.10.19
16 окт. 2019, 16:31(отредактировано)

Nancy said:

ptitgasseul said:

Alina said:

ptitgasseul said:

hi !

Hello!

hi !

simply easy and logical

Do you mean that you want to play Sparta from two different accounts simultaneously? 

multi-accouts are  allowed now ???? 

when is plarium will give us the possibility to erase realy our old city (on sparta for exemple )? (not just rename on "user delet")

for start his new game "Raid: Shadow Legends" (or other)... because i can't play two game on same time...

17 окт. 2019, 11:4017.10.19

Nancy said:

BarbeVerte LRL said:

The first alternative that comes to mind is HTML5 which has already been chosen by Youtube, Forge of Empires, and many others.

What is the reason for Plarium not choosing HTML5?

The reason is the same as why we gave up the idea of transferring the game to the WebGL engine. 

and which one it is the "official excuse"?

because what we know so far is the inability of plarium to get developers that know and do their work. result  i see myself coming back to grepolis (from innogames, same company as forge of empires, etc etc) a similar game than sparta and they adapted not like you.

the fact that you dont care enough to try html5  that works show your lack of respect to loyal players for over 5-6 years or longer in fb
NancyAdmin
18 окт. 2019, 09:0418.10.19
ptitgasseul said:

Nancy said:

ptitgasseul said:

Alina said:

ptitgasseul said:

hi !

Hello!

hi !

simply easy and logical

when is plarium will give us the possibility to erase realy our old city (on sparta for exemple )? (not just rename on "user delet")

for start his new game "Raid: Shadow Legends" (or other)... because i can't play two game on same time...

It is possible to launch a couple of games simultaneously using Plarium Play. For example, I can access and play both Sparta and Raid simultaneously. You don't need to delete your account in Sparta to play another game via Plarium Play. If you are experiencing some issues launching both games simultaneously, please describe an issue in more detail. What happens when you are trying to launch them at once? 
NancyAdmin
18 окт. 2019, 09:1318.10.19

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

Nancy said:

BarbeVerte LRL said:

The first alternative that comes to mind is HTML5 which has already been chosen by Youtube, Forge of Empires, and many others.

What is the reason for Plarium not choosing HTML5?

The reason is the same as why we gave up the idea of transferring the game to the WebGL engine. 

and which one it is the "official excuse"?

Adobe suggested we transfer our games from Flash to WebGL to avoid the problem entirely. As an experiment, we began to transfer one of our games - Sparta: War of Empires - to WebGL in the middle of 2016.
It took 2 years, and the results were disappointing. The WebGL engine was not as powerful as Flash: the minimum system requirements went up, the visual quality went down, the load times were 5-7 times longer, and the game was much less responsive. After 3 years of awesome gameplay, players had come to expect more. WebGL would not do!
21 окт. 2019, 17:3221.10.19
Nancy said:

ptitgasseul said:

Nancy said:

ptitgasseul said:

Alina said:

ptitgasseul said:

hi !

Hello!

hi !

simply easy and logical

It is possible to launch a couple of games simultaneously using Plarium Play. For example, I can access and play both Sparta and Raid simultaneously. You don't need to delete your account in Sparta to play another game via Plarium Play. If you are experiencing some issues launching both games simultaneously, please describe an issue in more detail. What happens when you are trying to launch them at once? 
your apli can, but not me (or don't wan't...), i see you dont want anderstand my problem....
NancyAdmin
23 окт. 2019, 11:0423.10.19
ptitgasseul said:

Nancy said:

ptitgasseul said:

Nancy said:

ptitgasseul said:

Alina said:

ptitgasseul said:

hi !

Hello!

hi !

simply easy and logical

your apli can, but not me (or don't wan't...), i see you dont want anderstand my problem....
We cannot erase Cities due to some technical restrictions. 
23 окт. 2019, 17:1023.10.19
23 окт. 2019, 18:05(отредактировано)

Nancy said:

ptitgasseul said:

Nancy said:

ptitgasseul said:

Nancy said:

ptitgasseul said:

Alina said:

ptitgasseul said:

hi !

Hello!

hi !

simply easy and logical

it's possible, you have do it on one of my cities, but it was complicated because you don't wan't... more 6 month of negociation for erase one city....

http://prntscr.com/pn68yf

(good translation)

and when I tried to erase the next city, I received that, one month lather...

http://prntscr.com/pn6k4o

thank you to stop taking us for idiots, it does not work ....

NancyAdmin
29 окт. 2019, 11:1529.10.19
ptitgasseul said:

Nancy said:

ptitgasseul said:

Nancy said:

ptitgasseul said:

Nancy said:

ptitgasseul said:

Alina said:

ptitgasseul said:

hi !

Hello!

hi !

simply easy and logical

it's possible, you have do it on one of my cities, but it was complicated because you don't wan't... more 6 month of negociation for erase one city....

http://prntscr.com/pn68yf

(good translation)

and when I tried to erase the next city, I received that, one month lather...

http://prntscr.com/pn6k4o

thank you to stop taking us for idiots, it does not work ....

I've checked your ticket, thanks for the reference. We don't erase City's on a regular basis or by requests. If you don't log in to the game for more than 3 years, your personal data will be removed in accordance with GDPR laws. After it, we can consider removing a City from the game map as an exception. Please forward such requests to our support team. Thanks for understanding. 
5 нояб. 2019, 03:3305.11.19
Odin T300 said:

I have firefox  i am worried i will not beable to play this game again. long time member.
If you have firefox. it is your server. It will depend on Plarium and Plarium Play to bring the game forward. Plarium can not drop it's games, because of paid members.  The EU and US judicial system WILL take a very dim view on hundreds of wire fraud filed.
18 дек. 2019, 20:1518.12.19

hello :) 

( sorry .. in french ....  )

quels sont les navigateurs qui supporteront  " Sparta " ( hormis Plariumplay ) à la fin du mois de Décembre ? 

y' a-t-il des nouveautés a ce sujet ? 

est il vrai que Sparta continuera  à être jouable en passant par " Chrome " ? 

qu' en sera t'il de " Firefox " ?  " Opéra " ?  et des autres navigateurs ? 
19 дек. 2019, 14:2919.12.19
Basalmo 8-) said:

hello :) 

( sorry .. in french ....  )

quels sont les navigateurs qui supporteront  " Sparta " ( hormis Plariumplay ) à la fin du mois de Décembre ? 

y' a-t-il des nouveautés a ce sujet ? 

est il vrai que Sparta continuera  à être jouable en passant par " Chrome " ? 

qu' en sera t'il de " Firefox " ?  " Opéra " ?  et des autres navigateurs ? 
Hello Basalmo! Plarium is advising to switch to Chrome and play Sparta in Gameroom. If any other suggestion regarding next changes in flash pop out, they will let us know soon enought