New Community Manager!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
NancyAdmin
2 авг. 2019, 08:3902.08.19

New Community Manager!

Hello Spartans,

My name is Nancy, I'll be your new Community Manager. Along with Alina, we will do our best to make your journey in the ancient world of Greece fun and interesting!

I would be glad to help you with in-game related questions, suggestion, issues or concern. See you in the great spaces of the forum! 😉 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 авг. 2019, 14:0112.08.19

i hope you really bother to make a community listening to players, not just copy pasting answers made by plarium, or treating users as if they are stupid, like previous comas have done.

Welcome to sparta forum

can i ask how many games (other than sparta) are you community manager and how many days per week we will see you here?
NancyAdmin
13 авг. 2019, 07:5313.08.19
13 авг. 2019, 07:54(отредактировано)

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

i hope you really bother to make a community listening to players, not just copy pasting answers made by plarium, or treating users as if they are stupid, like previous comas have done.

Welcome to sparta forum

can i ask how many games (other than sparta) are you community manager and how many days per week we will see you here?

Nice to e-meet you, Hijadelafortuna! 

I'm working on 5 games in total, but rest assured that this will not affect the quality of my replies. At least I'll try my best. You should see me more often here cause we divided sphere of the responsibilities with Alina, you might have already noticed it. Moreover, we have a mod team who is always happy to assist.