Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
AlinaCommunity Manager
9 июль 2019, 12:0109.07.19

New Event And New Guardian Type!

New Event And New Guardian Type!

Archon,

Pay heed! A new Event and a new Type of Guardian has reached our shores.

Raid Resource Yield Guardians increase the amount of Resources you gain from Raids.

To gain the loyalty of one of these Guardians, you can participate in the Guardian Event. 

Simply use the specified number of Summoning Bonds while the Event is live to get a guaranteed Raid Resource Yield Guardian.

Give your army the leader it needs!

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
9 июль 2019, 13:0009.07.19
9 июль 2019, 13:01(отредактировано)

why adding new guardians, when there is a problem with guardians in coa attacks not solved and "being dealt" by developèrs for year and a half? 

why keep adding more and more stuff not sorting first original problems?
10 июль 2019, 10:2010.07.19

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

why adding new guardians, when there is a problem with guardians in coa attacks not solved and "being dealt" by developèrs for year and a half? 

why keep adding more and more stuff not sorting first original problems?

Hello HIJA DE LA FORTUNA,

Resources are one of the main parts of the game mechanics and gameplay in general. This is always up to you to decide whether to take advantages of newly added features or not.

I would also like to mention here that at the moment there are no known issues with the Guardians. They work properly in accordance with the current game mechanics. As discussed, the dev team may make alterations to the way the Coalition attack work with Guardians in the future but we do not have any ETA or more precise information, unfortunately.

10 июль 2019, 11:5010.07.19
10 июль 2019, 11:52(отредактировано)

you must be kidding? you have not even open this link to understand the problem?

answering when you DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE YOU ANSWERING?

CAN YOU BE MORE RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL?

is this your community attitude to users? answering before knowing what are we saying? not even reading what previopous communit manager said? making her a lier?  and ignoring us¿?

Are you saying alina, your predecesor is a lier?

10 июль 2019, 12:0810.07.19

read alinas answer again.... and read the link since the beginning ... there is a problem and even ex moderators from fb reported the problem before bring it ihere, that means over year and a half reported the problem, don't be rude saying there is no problem, saying that previous moderators and previous coma are liars... that's the most dirty attitude i have ever seen, calling his predecesor liers to look good...

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/128_game-discussion/106606_guardians-and-coalition-attacks/?post=635251

11 июль 2019, 10:5411.07.19

read alinas answer again.... and read the link since the beginning ... there is a problem and even ex moderators from fb reported the problem before bring it ihere, that means over year and a half reported the problem, don't be rude saying there is no problem, saying that previous moderators and previous coma are liars... that's the most dirty attitude i have ever seen, calling his predecesor liers to look good...

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/128_game-discussion/106606_guardians-and-coalition-attacks/?post=635251

Hello HIJADELAFORTUNA,

With all due respect, I am not going to argue with you. Have a nice day.

11 июль 2019, 22:1611.07.19

i am not arguing, i'm tired of being lied 

are you saying alina lied? or can you confirm developers are doing what she said?

And with all respect, i a really tired of your answers that show a lack of respect, but still i come here to try to improve game, so YOU that you get paid to answer to customer here, YOU DO HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME, like or not....

12 июль 2019, 10:4612.07.19

Hello! As it was previously mentioned in both Alina's and my reply, the dev team may consider the possibility of making changes to the way the Coalition attack work with Guardian. However, we do not have any ETA or more precise information at the moment, because they have a long to-do list. As Alina said, we do not know when this update will be made.

Hope for your understanding in this matter. 

12 июль 2019, 22:2112.07.19

the guardian is malfunctioning:

- all the guardians are automatically chosen according to the action you perform, this guardian does not: you send looting and the system continues to choose a guardian "chief of javalineros", it must be selected manually.

- The amount of resources that you loot is the same send the guardian or send without guardian.

So what is this guardian for?

el guardian funciona mal:

- todos los guardianes son elegidos automaticamente segun la accion que realices, este guardian no: envias saqueo y el sistema sigue eligiendo un guardian "jefe de javalineros", hay que seleccionarlo manualmente.

- la cantidad de recursos que saqueas es la misma envies el guardian o las envies sin guardian.

Entonces para que sirve este guardian ?

24 июль 2019, 14:3524.07.19
Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello! As it was previously mentioned in both Alina's and my reply, the dev team may consider the possibility of making changes to the way the Coalition attack work with Guardian. However, we do not have any ETA or more precise information at the moment, because they have a long to-do list. As Alina said, we do not know when this update will be made.

Hope for your understanding in this matter. 

that's not what she said,can i ask whats your level of english language and if you use google to read or write the answers here? maybe its a problem of lack of understanding, not that you have not bother reading