Все Категории

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
8 май 2019, 11:0808.05.19

Hi, Spartans!

First of all, we'd like to thank you all for actively using our Plarium Play desktop application. We hope you're enjoying it.

The latest version of the application has just come out and we need your help in improving it. It would be highly appreciated if you could share your feedback about the issues you may be facing when playing via the app.

Please, leave your comments below so we can forward them straight to the devs team.

Thanks in advance!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 май 2019, 16:3908.05.19
8 май 2019, 16:51(отредактировано)

1. Takes way too long to load. I opened the app over 20 minutes ago and it is still trying to load some stuff. No, it is not my computer. No, it is not my internet speed. You guys put out crappy version after crappy version and use us as guinea pigs to work out all your bugs. 

2. We need better options for turning on and off notifications. For example I do not need to be notified that my guardian has returned from attacking a warlord or that my troops have returned from a Xerxes position. The multiple notifications of every little thing coming and going creates a pause in the action.

3. I cannot trust this version enough to run smoothly while carrying out a major attack. 

4. It sucks. 

http://prntscr.com/nm3e17

Returning troops stuck at 1 second and still loading............

http://prntscr.com/nm3ekb

Where is my phylarch???? Still loading after 30 minutes???

http://prntscr.com/nm3gy4

Where is the delete button? Cannot delete my battle reports.

10 май 2019, 03:0410.05.19
Mine simply doesn't work ever since latest patch.
10 май 2019, 08:1510.05.19

Eleven11 said:

1. Takes way too long to load. I opened the app over 20 minutes ago and it is still trying to load some stuff. No, it is not my computer. No, it is not my internet speed. You guys put out crappy version after crappy version and use us as guinea pigs to work out all your bugs. 

2. We need better options for turning on and off notifications. For example I do not need to be notified that my guardian has returned from attacking a warlord or that my troops have returned from a Xerxes position. The multiple notifications of every little thing coming and going creates a pause in the action.

3. I cannot trust this version enough to run smoothly while carrying out a major attack. 

4. It sucks. 

http://prntscr.com/nm3e17

Returning troops stuck at 1 second and still loading............

http://prntscr.com/nm3ekb

Where is my phylarch???? Still loading after 30 minutes???

http://prntscr.com/nm3gy4

Where is the delete button? Cannot delete my battle reports.

Hello, Eleven11. Thank you a lot for providing me with all those details. Could you please specify the version of Windows you're using and the version of Plarium Games Application you have. 

Here is the information on how to check the version of Windows >>>
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13443/windows-which-version-am-i-running

In order to check the application version, please, open Plarium Play >>> Settings. Here is the screenshot for you >>>

https://www.screencast.com/t/m1tVEkQfPW1

10 май 2019, 08:1710.05.19

EZ420 said:

Mine simply doesn't work ever since latest patch.

Hello! Please, try to uninstall the old version of the application from your PC and download the new one from here >>>

https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/

Let me know about the result, please. 

10 май 2019, 09:5410.05.19

..We hope you're enjoying it....

what?

10 май 2019, 10:1610.05.19
illo said:

..We hope you're enjoying it....

what?

Hello, ILLO. Have you tried to play the game using a desktop game application?
10 май 2019, 12:0310.05.19

Please make player ID and password in one frame, like this:

11 май 2019, 07:2011.05.19

I have a Mac and I downloaded the latest version of the app and installed it after uninstalling the previous version (with a cleaner program that eliminates everything). as soon as the launch closes and does not work. I tried all the steps several times. the previous version is no longer usable, so I am without app.

12 май 2019, 09:5512.05.19

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hi, Spartans!

First of all, we'd like to thank you all for actively using our Plarium Play desktop application. We hope you're enjoying it.

The latest version of the application has just come out and we need your help in improving it. It would be highly appreciated if you could share your feedback about the issues you may be facing when playing via the app.

Please, leave your comments below so we can forward them straight to the devs team.

Thanks in advance!

is this a confirmation that we are being used as testers for free for a BETA APP?

Dont plarium have real paid testers? like all serious companies have? I though they cwould ahve learn after using us as testers for the webgl fraud
12 май 2019, 21:1212.05.19

Hi, just to let you know you have a major memory leak issue with your app. After a few hours of playing i was wondering why my system was sluggish opened task manager and to my surprise your software was using near 6gb of memory!! A converted browser game using 6gb after running a few hours come on. Also many windows when you are in full screen do not scroll properly so you have to quit full screen go back in it kind of annoying. 

Otherwise it's pretty good. Just one suggestion you could have use the release of this app to update the gfx to the level of the Elyssian city. The main city gfx look a bit outdated compare to the Elyssian. Just my 2 cents.

PS: Thanks for the daily freebies for testing the new app, it's a good motivation.
14 май 2019, 11:0914.05.19
Shintaki said:

Hi, just to let you know you have a major memory leak issue with your app. After a few hours of playing i was wondering why my system was sluggish opened task manager and to my surprise your software was using near 6gb of memory!! A converted browser game using 6gb after running a few hours come on. Also many windows when you are in full screen do not scroll properly so you have to quit full screen go back in it kind of annoying. 

Otherwise it's pretty good. Just one suggestion you could have use the release of this app to update the gfx to the level of the Elyssian city. The main city gfx look a bit outdated compare to the Elyssian. Just my 2 cents.

PS: Thanks for the daily freebies for testing the new app, it's a good motivation.
Thank you for this feedback! I'll pass this on. 
15 май 2019, 07:2715.05.19
again ignoring another of my posts boris? the one where i ask if again are we being used as free testers by plarium?
16 май 2019, 12:4816.05.19
hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

again ignoring another of my posts boris? the one where i ask if again are we being used as free testers by plarium?
Hello! We just asked players to help us. It's absolutely up to each player to share the feedback or not. 
16 май 2019, 22:2616.05.19
spend spend spend whats with all the popups
16 май 2019, 22:5216.05.19

Boris Shevchenko said:

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

Hello! We just asked players to help us. It's absolutely up to each player to share the feedback or not. 

that is taking advantage of users, when you don't offer anything in exchange for their free work

let me tell you the constant complains i hear from the app. lots of problems with troops not going to acropolis when they should do. lots of problems with freeze screen, lots of problems in general, when they follow my sugestion that is desinstall the app and play of browser, they all say they stop having all that issues. I hope this is of help 

17 май 2019, 07:5617.05.19

Ana ⚔️ said:

Boris Shevchenko, you didn't answered my post, I was already waiting one week for your reply.
17 май 2019, 08:4817.05.19
17 май 2019, 08:56(отредактировано)

Ana ⚔️ said:

Ana ⚔️ said:

Boris Shevchenko, you didn't answered my post, I was already waiting one week for your reply.

Hi

Your suggestion was serious?

Have you tried connecting from the APP?

I do not usually use the APP but one thing I can tell you: enter your email and password to log in as clear as you request in your suggestion.

He says on one occasion that he would not answer your questions or suggestions, but I think it's too much ......

Hola

Tu sugerencia era en serio ?
Has intentado conectar desde la APP ?
Yo no suelo utilizar la APP pero una cosa te puedo decir: introducir tu correo y contraseña para iniciar sesion esta tan claro como tu lo solicitas en tu sugerencia.
Dige en una ocasion que no responderia tus preguntas o sugerencias paro esta creo que es demasiado ......

20 май 2019, 14:1820.05.19

Here's a suggestion when using the internet browser i can use my mouse wheel to scroll down but when using the app it doesn't work. It's a bit annoying on some pages like guardians page especially if you have many. Is there anyway to use the mouse wheel or does it need to be implemented by the developers ?

Thanks
21 май 2019, 07:5221.05.19
Ana ⚔️ said:

Ana ⚔️ said:

Hello! Sorry for the delay with reply. I'll contact our devs on this matter. To tell the truth, I don't know the reasons why they decided to change the UI design of the login window. 
21 май 2019, 07:5321.05.19
Shintaki said:

Here's a suggestion when using the internet browser i can use my mouse wheel to scroll down but when using the app it doesn't work. It's a bit annoying on some pages like guardians page especially if you have many. Is there anyway to use the mouse wheel or does it need to be implemented by the developers ?

Thanks
Thank you! Will forward this information to devs.