Emporium Reinforcements from Coalition Members

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
22 март 2019, 14:5222.03.19

Archons, 

Heed my words! The Fates favor those who can work together. Now you can deepen your Coalition cooperation by sending Reinforcements to Emporia captured by Coalition members to protect them.

You can also create new Urgent Help requests – Emporium Reinforcement Requests in the Coalition Help tab of your Embassy.

Clasp your hands with your Coalition members so no mere man may tear you asunder!

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 март 2019, 16:5222.03.19
22 март 2019, 16:53(отредактировано)

why coa attacks are not allowed?  

it can be defended by group, but not attacked by group? why doing always things half way? 
23 март 2019, 02:2323.03.19

Best update yet.   Perhaps emporia can now be used for something more than a place people can easily exterminate other players.

Until now all advantage was for the attacker (we are allowed the same command point cap for attacking or defending an emporium)

as everyone knows defense units are half the strength of attack units giving the attacker a 2 to 1 advantage when fighting in emporium

also emporia will no longer be a place cowards can prey on others that are trying to gather res and build

as everyone also knows, there are no bonuses for def troops attacked at emporium, unlike pans, cap, or cities

heck - we are able to attack emporia with the new Elysium troops but not defend

Thank you dev team for attempting to level the playing field a little

26 март 2019, 11:0526.03.19

Hi, Fortress. Thank you for such positive feedback. I'm glad to hear that you like this new option. 

As for the joint attack, for now, it's only possible to make such an attack on Pantheons and Coalition Capitals. I don't have any information regarding the joint attack on Emporia. I will gladly share this news if I have them from our devs in the future. 
3 апр. 2019, 17:5903.04.19
i know that as you dont know anything about this game and its history, you dont know that it was possible in the past, please ask your moderators, Elias knows well,so, if it was in the past, why not now?
5 апр. 2019, 08:5505.04.19
hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

i know that as you dont know anything about this game and its history, you dont know that it was possible in the past, please ask your moderators, Elias knows well,so, if it was in the past, why not now?
As it was mentioned above, I'll post news about this feature once I have them. For now, I don't have such information. 
9 апр. 2019, 20:2009.04.19

Why not all my coa members view my help request on emporia?

On my coa memeber send me the help coalitions on emporia without my request, when the request is running for sure!

Obviously memeber that can send cap reinforcement... so is sure that 7 day joining was gone

11 апр. 2019, 10:1011.04.19

remy68.1968 said:

On my coa memeber send me the help coalitions on emporia without my request, when the request is running for sure!

Obviously memeber that can send cap reinforcement... so is sure that 7 day joining was gone

Hello! The thing is that currently, Emporias are divided into tiers according to the players' level. So, it's possible that some of your Coalition's members cannot see help requests since they can't see the Emporia from another tier. Here is the list of tiers:

Tier 1- lvl.1-70

Tier 2 - lvl.70-80 

Tier 3 - lvl.80-90

Tier 4 - lvl.90-150

Hope this information will be useful. 

11 апр. 2019, 14:3111.04.19

Boris Shevchenko said:

remy68.1968 said:

Hello! The thing is that currently, Emporias are divided into tiers according to the players' level. So, it's possible that some of your Coalition's members cannot see help requests since they can't see the Emporia from another tier. Here is the list of tiers:

Tier 1- lvl.1-70

Tier 2 - lvl.70-80 

Tier 3 - lvl.80-90

Tier 4 - lvl.90-150

Hope this information will be useful. 

Hi that level division is fine we do not want a level 50 crashing attacking a villa against a level 150 (although I saw levels 50 much more loaded with troops than levels 80/90) but it does not seem logical that low levels can not get points By contributing with their troop in the wall that is mounted protecting a villa won by a high level of the coalition or in a coalition attack between several comrades, most of the time is the way that those who begin to play can win GPs in the PVP tournaments. Since I return the model of being able to defend a village among all the members of a coalition, let's return to the old model and that can really defend any member of the coalition as it can defend the capital or a pantheon.

Hola esa division en niveles esta bien no queremos que un nivel 50 se estrelle atacando una villa contra un nivel 150 ( aunque vi niveles 50 mucho mas cargados de tropa que niveles 80/90 ) pero no me parece logico que los niveles bajos no puedan sacar puntos contribullendo con su tropa en el muro que se monta protegiendo una villa ganada por un nivel alto de la coalicion o en un ataque de coalicion entre varios compañeros, la mayoria de las veces es la manera de que los que comienzan a jugar puedan ganar GPs en los torneos de PVP. Ya que retorno el modelo de poder defender una villa entre todos los miembros de una coalicion regresemos al modelo antiguo y que realmente pueda defender cualquier miembro de la coalicion como puede defender la capital o un panteon.