Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
21 фев. 2019, 13:3021.02.19

A Brand New Feature Has Come To Hellas! Explore Your Elysian City Today

A Brand New Feature Has Come To Hellas

Explore Your Elysian City Today

Archons,

Elysian City is a feature that will revolutionize your gameplay with a huge range of new possibilities - a new City, new Buildings, new Agreements, new Units, and new PvE locations.

Elysian City will only be available to players who have met all the requirements to discover it. These are:

1. Reach Level 60

2. Win at a Level 40 Position

3. Sign the "Sparta" Agreement

4. Sign the "Cirta" Agreement

5. Sign the "Stymphalos - Lvl 5" Agreement

Unlocking your Elysian City gives you access to the following new features:

- Elysian Buildings. Similar to your existing City, you will require special Buildings in your Elysian City to produce Resources, defend your City (Elysian Fortifications counts towards your City Defense Bonus), and train new Elysian Units. Elysian Buildings can only be built by Master Artisans. Regular Artisans can be upgraded to Master Artisans, who can work on Buildings both in your City and Elysian City. The first upgrade is free - after this, you can upgrade another Artisan to a Master Artisan using Drachmas.

- Elysian Units. Elysian Units are special Units that can only be trained at the Elysian City. There are 4 Units in total: Pezos (Light Infantry), Mamertine (Heavy Infantry), Hamippos (Phalanx), and Dimacha (Cavalry). Elysian Units are well suited to all types of engagements since their base stats for Offense and Defense are equal. Elysian Units reduce the Defense of non-Elysian Units by 20% in offensive battles. They also gain a 20% Defensive Bonus in defensive battles against armies containing at least one non-Elysian Unit.

- Elysian Unit Abilities. In addition to their versatility and power, each Elysian Unit has two unique Abilities – one offensive and one defensive. These Abilities will greatly improve your army’s prospects in specific Offensive and Defensive battles, for example by increasing Movement Speed or your City Defense Bonus. However, Abilities will only provide a Bonus if they are activated. The probability of an Elysian Unit Ability affecting a battle depends on its Activation Chance. The higher the Activation Chance, the more likely it is that the Ability will be activated. It's also more likely to be activated if you send greater numbers of that Unit type to battle. When sending Elysian Units into battle, don't forget to take note of each Ability’s Bonus and Activation Chance before crafting your strategy.

- Elysian Agreements. The Elysian Agreements can be found by clicking on the "Agreements" icon on the right hand side of your City interface. Elysian Agreements can increase the power of your Elysian Units, the effectiveness and Activation Chance of their Abilities, and provide other valuable bonuses. In order to sign these special Agreements, you must first collect the relevant Elysian Articles.

- Elysian Positions and Missions. New PvE challenges that can only be completed using Elysian Units. Fight your way through to higher Levels and earn huge Rewards, including Moonstones, powerful Elysian Units, and Elysian Articles.

- Moonstones. New Resource that is required for training Elysian Units, constructing and upgrading Elysian Buildings, and signing Elysian Agreements. Moonstones can be produced at your Moonstone Quarries, or received as a Reward for completing Missions and Elysian Positions. If you’re in a hurry, you’ll also be able to get hold of Moonstone Packs from the Market.

Discover the Elysian City today and let everyone in Hellas know that the gods favour you. Be bold, Archon, and ready your Elysian Units!

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
21 фев. 2019, 15:3121.02.19

is something ybout how to handle it and how to get articles for agreements or can you only buy  them with drachmas?

a wiki would be nice where is showed what is to do.
21 фев. 2019, 18:3521.02.19
How exactly is this going to be better for the game? Let me just open a vein so you can feed off of me that way.
21 фев. 2019, 20:4621.02.19
Grand Theft Otter said:

How exactly is this going to be better for the game? Let me just open a vein so you can feed off of me that way.
spend more money no other way. HAHA
21 фев. 2019, 23:1921.02.19

This is another reason to leave Sparta....

22 фев. 2019, 09:0422.02.19
You can't be serious...my motivation to play Sparta is getting lower with every new feature
22 фев. 2019, 13:1722.02.19

Grand Theft Otter said:

It brings a new area for development.

For the experienced players it brings more interest and motivation :)
22 фев. 2019, 19:0922.02.19
22 фев. 2019, 21:18(отредактировано)
Alina Phoenix said:

Grand Theft Otter said:

one more new thing that is not worth to implate its as much time as guardian the coiner get one more time ( like every time) much stronger then normal players and makes the game that you should play 24/7. akropolis you can level now to level 30 for what? also the other buildings that you made new levels that all ****** bullshit and the units are also not more sure in akropolis when a coiner starts hitting around on smaller coal players. sry thats one and the same like every time you implate new things that nearly all said dont do that so we wil see how much players you will noe lose.
22 фев. 2019, 20:1422.02.19
I congratulate Plarium for this absolutely childish "improvement". The only way you can make a game more motivating is to start it from the very beginning again?! The only thing you really want us to do is to waste too much money for nothing but annoyance! This is simply pathetic!
22 фев. 2019, 20:5422.02.19
collect your freebies on the elysian positions and dont go back there is what I am doing.
23 фев. 2019, 09:2623.02.19

RED KITE said:

I congratulate Plarium for this absolutely childish "improvement". The only way you can make a game more motivating is to start it from the very beginning again?! The only thing you really want us to do is to waste too much money for nothing but annoyance! This is simply pathetic!

Absolutely agree with you, friend!

25 фев. 2019, 12:4725.02.19

MM KAISERSOUZEY said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Grand Theft Otter said:

one more new thing that is not worth to implate its as much time as guardian the coiner get one more time ( like every time) much stronger then normal players and makes the game that you should play 24/7. akropolis you can level now to level 30 for what? also the other buildings that you made new levels that all ****** bullshit and the units are also not more sure in akropolis when a coiner starts hitting around on smaller coal players. sry thats one and the same like every time you implate new things that nearly all said dont do that so we wil see how much players you will noe lose.

Hello!

One of the main reasons to upgrade Acropolis to the highest levels is to have your Elysian Units sent it: https://www.screencast.com/t/83NX760DHcoJ

Please note your Units are still safe in Acropolis. Your enemies can't kill them there. 

25 фев. 2019, 13:1525.02.19
alina,we all know the use of acropolis and the upgrades, we are not that stupid as you may think. what they are saying is not that, but i guess is better to play the "i dont understand what you say card" that to face the critics
25 фев. 2019, 22:1725.02.19
this is too much to handle guys, 
20 апр. 2019, 09:4020.04.19
Tienes toda la razón, engordar el juego para que gastes mas dinero, el mejor ejemplo, un guardián nivel 5, 36 euros, con eso ya esta todo dicho jaja
23 апр. 2019, 13:0223.04.19

¡Hola! Depende absolutamente de los jugadores gastar dinero real en el juego o no. Casi cualquier cosa en el juego se puede obtener sin inversiones adicionales durante un período de tiempo más largo. Por lo tanto, la compra de paquetes y recursos solo lo ayuda a progresar más rápido, ahorrando el recurso más valioso: tiempo.