A Brand New Feature Has Come To Hellas! Explore Your Elysian City Today
A Brand New Feature Has Come To Hellas
Explore Your Elysian City Today
Elysian City is a feature that will revolutionize your gameplay with a huge range of new possibilities - a new City, new Buildings, new Agreements, new Units, and new PvE locations.
Elysian City will only be available to players who have met all the requirements to discover it. These are:
1. Reach Level 60
2. Win at a Level 40 Position
3. Sign the "Sparta" Agreement
4. Sign the "Cirta" Agreement
5. Sign the "Stymphalos - Lvl 5" Agreement
Unlocking your Elysian City gives you access to the following new features:
- Elysian Buildings. Similar to your existing City, you will require special Buildings in your Elysian City to produce Resources, defend your City (Elysian Fortifications counts towards your City Defense Bonus), and train new Elysian Units. Elysian Buildings can only be built by Master Artisans. Regular Artisans can be upgraded to Master Artisans, who can work on Buildings both in your City and Elysian City. The first upgrade is free - after this, you can upgrade another Artisan to a Master Artisan using Drachmas.
- Elysian Units. Elysian Units are special Units that can only be trained at the Elysian City. There are 4 Units in total: Pezos (Light Infantry), Mamertine (Heavy Infantry), Hamippos (Phalanx), and Dimacha (Cavalry). Elysian Units are well suited to all types of engagements since their base stats for Offense and Defense are equal. Elysian Units reduce the Defense of non-Elysian Units by 20% in offensive battles. They also gain a 20% Defensive Bonus in defensive battles against armies containing at least one non-Elysian Unit.
- Elysian Unit Abilities. In addition to their versatility and power, each Elysian Unit has two unique Abilities – one offensive and one defensive. These Abilities will greatly improve your army’s prospects in specific Offensive and Defensive battles, for example by increasing Movement Speed or your City Defense Bonus. However, Abilities will only provide a Bonus if they are activated. The probability of an Elysian Unit Ability affecting a battle depends on its Activation Chance. The higher the Activation Chance, the more likely it is that the Ability will be activated. It's also more likely to be activated if you send greater numbers of that Unit type to battle. When sending Elysian Units into battle, don't forget to take note of each Ability’s Bonus and Activation Chance before crafting your strategy.
- Elysian Agreements. The Elysian Agreements can be found by clicking on the "Agreements" icon on the right hand side of your City interface. Elysian Agreements can increase the power of your Elysian Units, the effectiveness and Activation Chance of their Abilities, and provide other valuable bonuses. In order to sign these special Agreements, you must first collect the relevant Elysian Articles.
- Elysian Positions and Missions. New PvE challenges that can only be completed using Elysian Units. Fight your way through to higher Levels and earn huge Rewards, including Moonstones, powerful Elysian Units, and Elysian Articles.
- Moonstones. New Resource that is required for training Elysian Units, constructing and upgrading Elysian Buildings, and signing Elysian Agreements. Moonstones can be produced at your Moonstone Quarries, or received as a Reward for completing Missions and Elysian Positions. If you’re in a hurry, you’ll also be able to get hold of Moonstone Packs from the Market.
Discover the Elysian City today and let everyone in Hellas know that the gods favour you. Be bold, Archon, and ready your Elysian Units!