Help us improve our communities - results

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
19 нояб. 2018, 11:3819.11.18

Hello, Archons!

As you remember, several months ago we asked you to fill in the survey form for our Community.

We thoroughly analyzed the feedback we received from you, and I want to share it with you.

General information about the players who filled in the form:

1. The majority of players who left their feedback play Pirates: Tides of Fortune, then go Stormfall: Age of War, then Sparta: War of Empires and then Soldiers Inc.

2. The majority of the voted players are members of the Community for 3-4 years and spend more than 2 hours in the Groups/on Forum per day.

3. The main reason why players come to Community are:

- the game news;

- information on how features work;

- new game tips;

- communication with other players;

- sharing own experience;

- reporting problems.

The form you filled in consisted of several parts.

1. Community manager.

The main recommendations you gave for the improvement of Community manager's work:

• better listen to the players' problems and feedback; update on the suggestions and the reported bugs; push the bug fixes and suggestions to devs.
  • give more personal answers, be more positive and approachable.
  • give more information about version updates, open up the roadmap and decision-making process.

From these replies, I understood that you lack receiving feedback from developers back to you. That's why I plan to do the following:

• post feedback I receive from devs on the most discussed topics during the past month. I plan to do it at the beginning of each month.
  • I'm working on a Q&A video with our game designer. I think it will be made in the form of the interview where I will ask him the most popular questions from players and he will reply on them.
  • I discussed the content of Forums/Groups with our Content team and they're ready to create more teasers as well as Roadmap :) So, this change is coming.

2. Content

Here you asked for:

• More info on the game mechanics (i.e. PP), strategies, tips, how to's.
  • Detailed info about new features and updates.
  • Suggestions need better organizing, perhaps topic threads for related suggestions; feedback on players' suggestions.
  • Info about the upcoming tournaments
  • Warn in advance about updates & server maintenance.

We already post Dev Notes for all new features added to the game. They're very detailed and give the basic understanding of the feature.

We also started adding the in-game warnings when the game update is coming. Still, it's done only in the cases when it's a planned update.

As for suggestions and Tournaments' schedule, I'm working on both of them. I plan to make changes to workflow with suggestions and content team is going to create the Tournaments' schedule.

3. Moderators

The main feedback on how we can improve the work of moderators is the following:

• Give them more information to share with the community.
  • Take new mods; hire players from the game, not outsiders.

Moderators receive the advance notice on the coming update as well as the news about the changes planned for it. If moderators have any questions on bugs or features they're not sure about, they always contact me and receive the required information.

Still, moderators are also players and we don't share with them the mechanics players should discover by themselves. For example, BGs mechanics.

As for the new moderators, they're hired when someone leaves the moderator's team or the load is too high on Forums/in Group and we need to extend the team. We hire moderators only from the game he/she will moderate. But they can play on a different platform. Taking into account the majority of the mechanics is the same, it's a common practice.

Thanks to all the players who spent their time to fill in the survey form!

You helped us a lot to understand what players want to improve in the Community!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 нояб. 2018, 20:2419.11.18

Hi, i didnt got relics. My ingame Name is Paul, my cords are Nordmann

My E-Mail: Paul.the.dog@web.de

20 нояб. 2018, 12:4920.11.18

Hi, i didnt got relics. My ingame Name is libero, my cords are  x496 y1675 Nordmann

20 нояб. 2018, 12:5220.11.18

ANVEDI said:

Hi, i didnt got relics. My ingame Name is libero, my cords are  x496 y1675 Nordmann

Hello!

You've received the relics as well: https://www.screencast.com/t/Qym0qCS7L