Все Категории

New Feature - Coalition Activity

New Feature - Coalition Activity

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
27 авг. 2018, 19:4227.08.18

Alina,you dont own what you already sold,when you offered us to buy coalition,you didnt mention any restriction,activity or anything else.what you doing,is criminal,against the law and for jail.Coalition is not just name and 160 friends,it is 4 years of everyday playing,investing in coalition,in members,in coalition icons.....it cost a lot time,money,and effort of every player.

you do not have legal right to do what you want to do.

Tonaya
28 авг. 2018, 05:3728.08.18
28 авг. 2018, 12:18(отредактировано)

friends do not worry within 7 days the ELIAS coalition will start from scratch losing everything that has been achieved so far, things of the little activity of the members that compose it nowadays.

Life things ;)

Perdonar mi ironía, mi coalición es joven y pequeña no me gasté ni un euro y no costará volver a comenzar. Lo siento por vosotros que sois casi Top y con inversión de mucho tiempo y dinero.

28 авг. 2018, 15:1728.08.18
28 авг. 2018, 15:29(отредактировано)

elias said:

friends do not worry within 7 days the ELIAS coalition will start from scratch losing everything that has been achieved so far, things of the little activity of the members that compose it nowadays.

Life things ;)

Perdonar mi ironía, mi coalición es joven y pequeña no me gasté ni un euro y no costará volver a comenzar. Lo siento por vosotros que sois casi Top y con inversión de mucho tiempo y dinero.

We feel your pain

After my brother died I lost control of my own coa in the pirate game

The new leader booted everyone  - 3 years work wasted
I started with 110 members, now only 10 scholars

HOPELESS

28 авг. 2018, 19:0028.08.18

I hope Plarium reconsider dissolving the coa BLACK KNIGHTS , and that they give it back to me just as it was.  I was playing in it and dissapered. I had got many innactived players, but I was playing normaly, I was in a challenger and when I enter I was out of my own coalition, that surprisse me very much.

28 авг. 2018, 22:2528.08.18
And I like you show me when you advice me for this change, when you advice me you will dissolving the coa. Because I never recibe and advertising.  I have got my reports
29 авг. 2018, 12:2229.08.18

If Plarium want happy players/customers (but all action Plarium made lead to unhappy Customers so far) made a two Coalitions merge possible instead of Coalition dismissed when a Coalition became Inactive, merge Players and Coalition Achievements to a New Bigger and more active Coalition.

If a Coalition became inactive no more Coalitions Missions and/or Tournaments until the Coalition became Active again or merged with another Coal to made a New Bigger & Active one.

30 авг. 2018, 08:4530.08.18

among friends made me reconsider and my coalition will not disappear.

I am forced to do what I do not like:

take those who stopped playing and close the academy.

Hay muchos jugadores que empiezan y a los 2 días lo dejan, si no cierro la academia dentro de poco tendría el mismo problema.

23 окт. 2018, 23:5623.10.18

The feature can be seen positive and the reasons can be :

If in a coalition of 100 members have many inactive players is only beneficial for all active members to keep all members as active as possible to have the ability to reach coalition goals and complete coalition missions.

Small coalition are not forced to have a merge if they do not wish to do so.

Keeping a coalition small but with active members can become stronger than a coalition with plenty inactive players.

The game is better played when all members are active and the enjoyment of the rewards can be shared and more easier to reach any targets.

All inactive players who will be kicked for inactivity they will still have their army in Acropolis as when they get kicked their army from Capital or Pantheons will return straight to Acropolis.

Once a player return back to the game can join back the coalition if he chooses to do so.

This can be seen as a positive step towards more active players  working together and all those that are inactive being more obvious and more resources to raid  from.

24 окт. 2018, 19:1224.10.18

wow, Red, you should apply to public relations of plarium! (if you like helping with basic theory the game for starters, why don't you do guides for beginners? there is an area called game tutorials)  unless you are trying to look good because you aply to be a moderator... ummm

what server did you said you were playing?

26 окт. 2018, 01:5126.10.18

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

wow, Red, you should apply to public relations of plarium! (if you like helping with basic theory the game for starters, why don't you do guides for beginners? there is an area called game tutorials)  unless you are trying to look good because you aply to be a moderator... ummm

what server did you said you were playing?

Looking good is not an issue, as I have no problems with my looks ;)

The point is I read and I am aware of few things that escape few players attention and this is one of the Term of Use such as section 5:

"...Plarium has absolute control over all Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods and at any time has the right to change the value, modify and/or eliminate any Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods as it sees fit and without any liability. Plarium's obligation to you regarding purchased Virtual items will be deemed performed upon transfer of the Virtual Goods and/or Virtual Currency to your Account."

Many players are aware of this  because this is found across in many games played.

As players we may not like or agree with an update but this is fine as long as is mentioned and I am sure Plarium take notes and improvements are made constantly.

Closing down coalitions because inactivity after 15 days  may be something that can still be looked into.

Pointing out the positive side of things won't undermined anyone the opportunity to voice their concerns.

With all respect I hope I made my self clear on why I see this feature positive when I address the issue of coalition inactivity.

I hope this helped you understand the positive side I was looking into.

26 окт. 2018, 13:1626.10.18

you have your point of view, others we have another,

anyway, what server do you play?
6 янв. 2019, 09:3806.01.19
6 янв. 2019, 09:48(отредактировано)

hello plarium

i'm hegemon but i feel so bad today when i'm opened account in today, my coalition has deleted by plarium please give back to me

plarium you are really bad

7 янв. 2019, 16:2607.01.19

I think there is value in incentivizing players and coalitions to be more active, but disagree with the decision to "dismiss/dissolve" coalitions entirely after a period of time being inactive and understand where Tonaya is coming from. 

I believe that similarly to the units not being lost due to inactivity as they are stored in the Acropolis, so too a coalition should not be completely lost due to inactivity.

7 янв. 2019, 19:1607.01.19

Seeing this thread https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/suggestions/117473_-carneia-vacancy-mode/  and remembering the problem posed by HIJADELAFORTUNA with the players who for their work they have to be absent from the game for months I came up with a solution for this topic:

the vacation mode can be applied ONLY so that the time does not run, the player could be attacked and looted or converted into a farm but will stop counting for the activity of the coalition.

viendo este hilo https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/suggestions/117473_-carneia----vacancy-mode/  y acordandome del problema que plantea HIJADELAFORTUNA con los jugadores que por su trabajo se tienen que ausentar del juego durante meses se me ocurrio una solucion para este tema:
el modo vacaciones se puede aplicar SOLO para que no corra el tiempo, el jugador podra ser atacado y saqueado o convertido en granja pero dejara de contar para la actividad de la coalicion.

8 янв. 2019, 10:5108.01.19

The " Archon on vacation "   maybe should be available to redeem through the use of Drachma and also to be available in tournaments and only:

-allowance of 3 vacations a year,
- once applied to last 7 days,
- in total of 3 weeks allowance a year
-can be void if activity such as raiding or scouting or a siege is sent from the city

The argument is that most of players circumstances differ and most of the time things happens in a very unpredictable way in real life and we may not have the possibility to apply this but having that option may benefit to some players and help avoid the dismissal of a coalition.

If a hegemon is not active for any kind of reason, instead of dismissal of the coalition maybe the passing of the leadership to the (*head * of  polemarch which should be selected prior to the inactivity by the hegemon (as hegemon is the one who invested the Drachma to create the coalition)

Avoiding inactivity is a good strategy as only this way a coalition can grow and advance and also in a long term will benefit all members and help with the balance of the game.

If a players city can stay active for 3 years without the player needed to re log back into the game before his name tag would change then maybe a coalition should be given the chance of surviving due to the fact that many try hard to accomplish achievements and gain banners for the coalition and maybe only inactive players should be automatically kicked off the coalition if inactive more than 1 month?

Few ideas that maybe worth looking into.

10 янв. 2019, 15:3610.01.19
scoorate said:

hello plarium

i'm hegemon but i feel so bad today when i'm opened account in today, my coalition has deleted by plarium please give back to me

plarium you are really bad

10 янв. 2019, 15:4310.01.19

why did you delete my coalition?  I wait long but the COMMUNITY MANAGER still does not answer

i want back 2k drachma please

11 янв. 2019, 15:2611.01.19

scoorate said:

why did you delete my coalition?  I wait long but the COMMUNITY MANAGER still does not answer

i want back 2k drachma please

Hello!

Coalition gets dismissed if its activity is lower than 60% for more than 14 days.

To become inactive a player must be offline for more than 14 days as well. It means that in general, you had more than 1 month to save your Coalition from dismissal. For it you could:

1. Move inactive players to Coalition Academy (they're not taken into account for activity).

2. Find new active players.

3. Remove inactive players from your Coalition.

To get back your 2k of Drachmas you need to complete a quest on joining a new coalition.

6 сент. 2020, 03:0806.09.20
STUPID IDEA!
NancyAdmin
7 сент. 2020, 13:0507.09.20
RedBeardedNutz said:

STUPID IDEA!
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like it.