Все Категории

New Feature - Coalition Activity

New Feature - Coalition Activity

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
Комментарии
11 авг. 2018, 11:5711.08.18

hijadelafortuna said:

there are plenty of enemies to raid wwith more and better resources, this is a war game, at the end..... ;-)

the main problem i see here is that again plarium interfieres.... iamgine you are a hedgemon, in real life you have a health problem, go to hospital, stay there 15 days, when you are back they ahve taken your coa away from you. now they tell us even who has to be our hedgemons and how to rule our coas... i can not imagine more intrussion from a company in a game... 

Small coalitions now have more problems to deal

i doubt the lag will be solved with a few less coas names in the list ...

I understand your point for sure.

My curiosity is in active accounts and coalitions. If plarium has thousands of coalitions sitting inactive, I think they should eliminate them.  I think players should stay on the map for farming.  Also I am in agreement that it may actually trigger solidarity among many small coalitions joining forces to rise to the top.  Who knows?

If there is a coalition with 5 people in it, that is a waste, there is no need.
EliasModerator
11 авг. 2018, 14:5711.08.18

RIX said:

My coalition is a waste?

Each hegemon manages his coalition as he sees fit.

I create my coalition to be able to make tutorials and help people, I do not care what they connect and whether or not they help me whenever I can I will help them.

And now it turns out that that is not profitable and they throw away our work for years, in my case more than 3, to the rubbish bin? not counting the drachmas spent (in my case only drachmas but in other real money).

if only active players remain who will make sieges for the weekly top?

Friend Rix, thank you for defending us.

11 авг. 2018, 19:4611.08.18

rix,  i understand what you say, but wahts the diference of being in a coa or not? f there are coas is because palrium let them created & paid them but now they ahve ddecided that 15 days is enough time to take from them what they paid... 

do you understand the problem? imagine you pay for somethng in game, you go on holidays 15 days and when youare back, palrium decided you are not owrth that units, or bonus or etc that you bought, this is the same,,,,

11 авг. 2018, 20:4511.08.18
elias said:

RIX said:

My coalition is a waste?

Each hegemon manages his coalition as he sees fit.

I create my coalition to be able to make tutorials and help people, I do not care what they connect and whether or not they help me whenever I can I will help them.

And now it turns out that that is not profitable and they throw away our work for years, in my case more than 3, to the rubbish bin? not counting the drachmas spent (in my case only drachmas but in other real money).

if only active players remain who will make sieges for the weekly top?

If your coalition comprises of 5 people and you fear that less than 60% of your coalition is active......then you answered your own question my friend.

and to your last comment on this quote, that was the question I am trying to get answered. I believe any coalition with low participation should be disbanded BUT I do not believe that they should delete the accounts and create more pools.  DID YOU NOT READ MY RESPONSE?

And of course we appreciate all of your contributions to the game forum.  

Fortuna said:

do you understand the problem? imagine you pay for somethng in game, you go on holidays 15 days and when youare back, palrium decided you are not owrth that units, or bonus or etc that you bought, this is the same,,,,

Again, this rule seems to apply to coalitions that have less than 60% participation, in order to remain active, simply remove a player. If a coalition has 57% active players and face elimination and you have 1 member on vacation for 30 days, why do you have to remove player on vacation? You just have to remove one inactive player that's been gone for a long time and has never communicated with you

Obviously you keep the member that is on holiday because they told you they were and you make a note.

So if I have 50 members inactive, 1 is on holiday and 49 of them have been missing for hundreds of days, why would i remove the guy on holiday????

rix, i understand what you say, but wahts the diference of being in a coa or not? f there are coas is because palrium let them created & paid them but now they ahve ddecided that 15 days is enough time to take from them what they paid...

That is incorrect. If the coalition has less than 60% participation for 14 days the "coalition is removed and inactives turned into pools. We all know that almost every coalition has players inactive for 100,200,300+ days. It is very easy for a coalition to remain alive by removing those inactive players if there is danger of being eliminated. The hegemon and an polemarch can handle this simple task.

I hope you understand what I mean 

11 авг. 2018, 21:4211.08.18
11 авг. 2018, 21:48(отредактировано)

please open your mind to see that are other realities to the only one that you mention, yes i udnerstand long termn inactives, but here is something different... we are talking about situations like the following, not only like you say, logn term inactives

for example, 1 .... you are hedgemon, you get ill, you come back, plarium has taken out your coalition from you?

is this ok for you? (two year ago i was in hospital for nearly 3 weeks , intensive care,  and in bed other 2... with this new thing i would have find myself out of coa and if i was hedgemon out of position....)

2. you work for military forces and have turns of 3 weeks or 3 months out of internet... when you are back all is gone?

3. work reasons family reason... many reasons to be a month off even vacation... now, when you are back all is gone?

I can keep giving you real example of real players like this...

12 авг. 2018, 00:2712.08.18

A terrible feature which should be removed.

Probably illegal also.
13 авг. 2018, 00:0213.08.18
hijadelafortuna said:

please open your mind to see that are other realities to the only one that you mention, yes i udnerstand long termn inactives, but here is something different... we are talking about situations like the following, not only like you say, logn term inactives

for example, 1 .... you are hedgemon, you get ill, you come back, plarium has taken out your coalition from you?

is this ok for you? (two year ago i was in hospital for nearly 3 weeks , intensive care,  and in bed other 2... with this new thing i would have find myself out of coa and if i was hedgemon out of position....)

2. you work for military forces and have turns of 3 weeks or 3 months out of internet... when you are back all is gone?

3. work reasons family reason... many reasons to be a month off even vacation... now, when you are back all is gone?

I can keep giving you real example of real players like this...

I give up LOL 
13 авг. 2018, 13:2313.08.18

Plarium,i am waiting 4 days for your answer,about legal issue of your new update for coalition activity.....

its monday,you did show up on work,right?

just to be clear,i asked plarium workers,Alina,Andrew,Helga,Pawel,Dimitri,....anyone from management....

Tonaya

MariusAdmin
13 авг. 2018, 15:1213.08.18
13 авг. 2018, 15:12(отредактировано)

Hey, Tonaya.

Dimitri here, dropping by while Alina is unavailable. 

Please check out the Terms of Use, specifically articles 1 and 5, that should answer your question. 

Having seen similar reactions of the Facebook servers when Coalition Activity was introduced, I can assure you that it is not as bad as it might seem at a glance. Facebook players voted it as the best new feature of the year a few months later and I have no doubt once you guys have a chance to test it and see that your Coalitions are not just going to be dissolved overnight, you will enjoy the Coalition Activity rewards a lot more.
13 авг. 2018, 16:2513.08.18
13 авг. 2018, 16:30(отредактировано)

marius, have you read my comments?or are you ignoring them?

i was told recenty that are fb and plarium.com separated motors and not comparable by alina, now you say that they are the same and we ahve to follow thier lead?

i dotn understand, so for some things we have not to comapre when its not convenient to you, but when it is convenient, we have to shut up? (that words were alina, not mine)

it means if i get to hospital for a month i dont have rights? I loose all i worked or even payed in case of being a hedgemon? where does it say in the terms of use, as i dont recall reading anythng like that when i opened the account

13 авг. 2018, 19:5213.08.18

Marius said:

Hey, Tonaya.

Dimitri here, dropping by while Alina is unavailable. 

Please check out the Terms of Use, specifically articles 1 and 5, that should answer your question. 

Having seen similar reactions of the Facebook servers when Coalition Activity was introduced, I can assure you that it is not as bad as it might seem at a glance. Facebook players voted it as the best new feature of the year a few months later and I have no doubt once you guys have a chance to test it and see that your Coalitions are not just going to be dissolved overnight, you will enjoy the Coalition Activity rewards a lot more.

i think you didnt understood me at all.

you dont own what you sold.

you sold me 4 years ago option to build coalition,and i bought it,now it is mine,it is not yours,so you dont have what to care about my coalition you already sold to me.will i boot inactive players,or i will wait some to get back from holiday...its my busyness,not yours.you didnt mention any condition about activity when you offered me to buy coalition,so what you want to do is illegal and against the law(i dont know about israel law,maybe its different then the rest of the world)

btw,i do have and build one city on fb server,to educate one moderator about his behavior,so i do know whats going on on fb server,you killed a lot coalitions with that update.

try to listen first time in your life,remove this update from plarium.com

Tonaya

13 авг. 2018, 20:1613.08.18
13 авг. 2018, 20:17(отредактировано)

also about fb players not complaining about it, i guess it is like the problem of the guardians and the coa attacks, they had guardians for many months and nothing was said, but in the first day of having guardians in plarium.com, we realised the problem and we came here in the forum to explain the problem and why and what was wrong so its gets sorted as sson as possible...

maybe we notice the consecuences and problems and we come here to tell them, maybe thats why you ahve no complains about it in fb, but i am sure many are not happy (wel li read that in some fb pages... )
16 авг. 2018, 13:4316.08.18

hijadelafortuna said:

marius, have you read my comments?or are you ignoring them?

i was told recenty that are fb and plarium.com separated motors and not comparable by alina, now you say that they are the same and we ahve to follow thier lead?

i dotn understand, so for some things we have not to comapre when its not convenient to you, but when it is convenient, we have to shut up? (that words were alina, not mine)

it means if i get to hospital for a month i dont have rights? I loose all i worked or even payed in case of being a hedgemon? where does it say in the terms of use, as i dont recall reading anythng like that when i opened the account

Hello!

Nobody tells you to compare FB and plarium.com servers. We just say that this feature on FB server caused the same reaction as you have. Some time later, they understood nothing horrible happened and Coalitions didn't start disappearing all over the servers.

If you get to hospital nothing horrible for your Coalition or your in-game account happens. Your Hegemon can move you to Scholars and you won't affect Coalition activity in any way. If your absence doesn't drop activity below 60%, he can just ignore your inactivity as it didn't make your Coalition dismissed.

16 авг. 2018, 13:4616.08.18

hijadelafortuna said:

also about fb players not complaining about it, i guess it is like the problem of the guardians and the coa attacks, they had guardians for many months and nothing was said, but in the first day of having guardians in plarium.com, we realised the problem and we came here in the forum to explain the problem and why and what was wrong so its gets sorted as sson as possible...

maybe we notice the consecuences and problems and we come here to tell them, maybe thats why you ahve no complains about it in fb, but i am sure many are not happy (wel li read that in some fb pages... )

Who said nobody complained?

When the features just appeared we received much more complaints than on Forum, but then players understand how the feature works and that nobody dismisses their Coalitions for nothing.

You just need some time to see by yourself that this feature is not as horrible as you might think at first sight.
16 авг. 2018, 14:5216.08.18

you jsut said nicely with no bad words that we dont know what we want, that you know better for us..  and there is nothing we can do...

thats  so wrong lol that i wont began with it...

another lost battle

i guess when you manage to make us leave sparta will be a win for you or game over?

19 авг. 2018, 17:1919.08.18
guys if you dont take the reward you miss nothing cause the reward is nothing only waste time also like the other ne implated things.
20 авг. 2018, 10:5720.08.18
kaisersouzey said:

guys if you dont take the reward you miss nothing cause the reward is nothing only waste time also like the other ne implated things.
You can ignore claiming it if you don't like it :) As for me, I think that any reward received for free is better than nothing.
20 авг. 2018, 10:5920.08.18
hijadelafortuna said:

you jsut said nicely with no bad words that we dont know what we want, that you know better for us..  and there is nothing we can do...

thats  so wrong lol that i wont began with it...

another lost battle

i guess when you manage to make us leave sparta will be a win for you or game over?

No, I don't know what is better for you. I just say that some time should pass for you to make sure by yourself that nothing horrible happened when this feature was added to the servers.
22 авг. 2018, 09:4522.08.18

i already know people loosing their coas, specially in august, a month of holidays (great timming plarium) , but you know better that all of us ... who am i to give my opinion, isnt it?

its not a matter of being horrible, its a matter of a game that does not respect the players... 

22 авг. 2018, 10:2522.08.18

hijadelafortuna said:

i already know people loosing their coas, specially in august, a month of holidays (great timming plarium) , but you know better that all of us ... who am i to give my opinion, isnt it?

its not a matter of being horrible, its a matter of a game that does not respect the players... 

Your opinion is always welcomed :)

I understand why you don't like this feature, but my opinion is still the same: Coalition dismissal can be avoided and if you have an active Coalition, you have nothing to worry about.

Still, today I will forward a suggestion to devs to increase the number of players who can have Scholars Rank and don't be taken into account for activity rate.