New Feature - Coalition Activity

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
7 авг. 2018, 13:3107.08.18

Archon,

The gods have just unveiled a glorious new feature. Coalition Activity will ensure that the more dedicated your Coalition is, the greater the Rewards you will get.

Coalition Activity Level is determined by the percentage of Coalition Members that are Active. An Active Member is one who has logged into the game within the last 14 days.

When Coalition Activity has reached a certain Level, each Coalition Member will receive a Reward. The higher the Activity Level, the better the Reward will be.

Rewards will be recalculated daily, meaning you can earn new Rewards by keeping your Coalition Activity high. However, if you do not claim any earned Rewards from the Coalition interface within 24 hours, they will disappear.

When Coalition Activity Level drops below a certain level, a 14-day timer will begin to count down. If it finishes and your Coalition is still below the required level, the Coalition will be permanently dismissed.

You can avoid this fate by encouraging your Hegemon to remove inactive Members from your Coalition and to help recruit as many Active Members as possible.

Coalition Activity is especially relevant for Hegemons. A countdown will begin if a Hegemon has been Inactive for a long period of time. If they do not return before the timer finishes, the position of Hegemon will be passed on to the Coalition Member of the next highest Role who logged in most recently.

It pays to keep your Coalition's Activity Level high. Log in every day and earn valuable Rewards.

Basileus Leonidas

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 авг. 2018, 17:0408.08.18

When Coalition Activity Level drops below a certain level, a 14-day timer will begin to count down.

==========

What is this certain level? I think its in % of coalition activity, how much is it?

8 авг. 2018, 17:4608.08.18
small coals will be hit the worst. doesn't seem helpful or productive . coals keep dead cities for the defence they have in the capitals
9 авг. 2018, 03:0409.08.18

Should we eliminate small businesses and only have corporations?  Maybe players in small coas don't want to join large ones. I think they should remove dead coalitions. That makes sense, but don't delete coas that still have some active members.  Its hard for small coas to recruit so they keep the inactive players to make the numbers look better.

Drag - Theseus said:

landi said:

small coals will be hit the worst. doesn't seem helpful or productive . coals keep dead cities for the defence they have in the capitals

There will be less coalitions yes, more empty memory on servers i guess lol

This will help other coalition because those few active players from small inactive coalition will join those stronger and active coalitions, so it's good at that part..more merging between coalitions etc.

9 авг. 2018, 07:0709.08.18
9 авг. 2018, 07:12(отредактировано)

so because they are small we have to kill them?

so if in summer people go on holidays and they are in a small coa, when they are back all is gone?

to create a coa cost dracmas, i find this a lack of respect to players that spent their dracmas in game and spend their time to gain ahcivements for plarium to decide when the coa is produictive and if not, lets kill it....  it is so wrong that i dont know where to start giving you more examples w.... i wont loose my time, as we were never listened in the past, or we are asked to shut up if we dont agree with plarium directives.... so why bother... 

I am sorry, i though the changes yesterdya were good, since i first saw them TWO YEARS AGO in stormfall, but this.... this is bad very bad

9 авг. 2018, 07:4309.08.18
9 авг. 2018, 07:45(отредактировано)

its not a fact of looking better, its a fact that plarium should not decide how coas organise themselves. people  can go on holidays or 3 months away to work, etc

its not what you like or me, it si the right of the players.
9 авг. 2018, 07:4409.08.18
9 авг. 2018, 07:47(отредактировано)

Drag - Theseus said:

Small active coalitions will still exist, let's say a coalition of 10 members need to have 6 of them active (active for minimum 15 days) and they will be fine.

Player will consider inactive only after 15 days (if he does not log into the game).

This is the way of moving dead coalitions, nothing else, small and active coalitions will still be there if they are active.

again, you are taking the right of them to ahve holidays? or work trips? 

what it is not right its for plarium to take away what people do... and PAY

9 авг. 2018, 07:4909.08.18
I don't think a whole coalition should be dismissed unless the activity in it is absolutely zero and it is a truly dead coalition. Sometimes members of a coalition become temporarily busy or go on holiday and this can be as long as a month or the whole summer as people with families become busy. It's a good idea though to pass the hegemon's job onto the next active high ranking member in cases where the hegemon has dropped out of the game for several weeks without informing anyone, as it might otherwise be impossible for other active members to have access to building their capital or accessing stats to see who is contributing defence to the capital or pantheons in cases where only the hegemon has these rights.
9 авг. 2018, 08:0009.08.18
Another possibility is that a coalition could be dismissed if inactive but then be allowed to be reactivated if a member returns and with no loss of the coalition achievements. It takes at least a couple of years to build up to level 10 of several coalition achievements and any returning member would be demotivated from continuing the game if they lost their coalition or its achievements that took so long to gain.
9 авг. 2018, 09:4209.08.18

I know I'd be very upset if I were to return from an extended absence only to find my Capital and Coalition, that I spent actual money on Drachmas to build and develop, suddenly gone.  While I agree that the game can and must evolve and change, I do not remember seeing anything about having something I buy in game removed because of inactivity. So I ask, are you prepared to compensate the accounts that contributed to the founding, capital construction and capital improvements of the coalitions removed? Unfortunately, I believe I already know the answer.

9 авг. 2018, 12:5509.08.18

Hello guys!

I know this feature can hurt feelings of many of you now, but I can assure you this feature is not as bad as it seems to be.

We already have it implemented on FB servers and there weren't massive Coalition dismissal. I will explain why:

To become an inactive player shouldn't login to the game for 14 days. Even after a player got this status, you shouldn't remove him at once. If it doesn't decrease your Coalition activity below 60%, you can actually do nothing about it and just let player stay.

If because of this player became inactive, your activity rate dropped below 60%, you can wait for another 13 days. Only on the 14th day of lower than 60% activity, your Coalition will be dismissed.

If you know this player will come back to the game and you don't want to remove him, you can move him to Scholar Rank (they're not counted in the activity) or you can look for new active member of your Coalition instead of this inactive player :) 

Plus, just for being an active Coalition, you can receive additional Rewards :)

9 авг. 2018, 14:2409.08.18

Alina, 

Here is a scenario for you. Say I work 4 weeks on 1 week off. I have bought a coalition to play and build on my own.

What happens to my coalition when i return from work.

Do I lose what i paid for?

9 авг. 2018, 15:1509.08.18
10 авг. 2018, 17:42(отредактировано)

Plarium,you sold me 4 years ago option to build a coalition for 5 000 drachmas,and i bought it,now its mine,not yours,MINE!!!!

you dont have legal right to take away something you already sold and you are paid for.

instead  your 14  days,here is mine 7 days:educate yourself(http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/ownership.html ),remove this update and give us back the wheel of fortune,if not i will sue you .

Tonaya

9 авг. 2018, 16:3709.08.18
9 авг. 2018, 16:43(отредактировано)

alina its not a matter of hurt.... one of the few reasons this game is popular is that people can be absent for various reasons and ocme back to their city and coa... if that changes, then is not longer the game they have

what about soldiers that go away 3 weeks per time? (I mean real life soldiers) what about people that work 3 months per year away? (with no internet or bad conection)

this is really incredible wrong and a really bad decision made not thinking all consecuences...

players never asked for this, i mean real players

I suggest plarium rethinks this one, its not fair, inactives are not always permanent and all are not the same, its feels more like a constant pressure from palrium  like a blackmail only thinking in some players and not in all
9 авг. 2018, 17:4409.08.18

The inactive coalition or with less than 60% of activity already has enough punishment by not charging extra prize.

Let each hegemon manage their coalition as they wish.

Until now and more or less coincided with the improvements introduced, some do not contribute anything to the game but overload it by making everything slower, but this seems an aberration and a punishment for those who consider this as what is A GAME without impositions no punishments.

La coalición inactiva o con menos del 60% de actividad ya tiene suficiente castigo al no cobrar premio extra.

Que cada hegemon maneje su coalición como quiera.

Hasta ahora e coincidido mas o menos con las mejoras introducidas, algunas no aportan nada al juego pero lo sobrecargan haciendo todo mas lento, pero esto me parece una aberración y un castigo para los que esto se lo plantean como lo que es UN JUEGO sin imposiciones ni castigos.

10 авг. 2018, 01:2410.08.18

Are you eliminating the account from the map? They would be more beneficial for active players to farm.  I understand the whole concept but to open the map to a million pools is absolutely ridiculous.  

Release those players for us to farm
10 авг. 2018, 17:0710.08.18
10 авг. 2018, 17:08(отредактировано)

there are plenty of enemies to raid wwith more and better resources, this is a war game, at the end..... ;-)

the main problem i see here is that again plarium interfieres.... iamgine you are a hedgemon, in real life you have a health problem, go to hospital, stay there 15 days, when you are back they ahve taken your coa away from you. now they tell us even who has to be our hedgemons and how to rule our coas... i can not imagine more intrussion from a company in a game... 

Small coalitions now have more problems to deal

i doubt the lag will be solved with a few less coas names in the list ...

11 авг. 2018, 11:5711.08.18

hijadelafortuna said:

there are plenty of enemies to raid wwith more and better resources, this is a war game, at the end..... ;-)

the main problem i see here is that again plarium interfieres.... iamgine you are a hedgemon, in real life you have a health problem, go to hospital, stay there 15 days, when you are back they ahve taken your coa away from you. now they tell us even who has to be our hedgemons and how to rule our coas... i can not imagine more intrussion from a company in a game... 

Small coalitions now have more problems to deal

i doubt the lag will be solved with a few less coas names in the list ...

I understand your point for sure.

My curiosity is in active accounts and coalitions. If plarium has thousands of coalitions sitting inactive, I think they should eliminate them.  I think players should stay on the map for farming.  Also I am in agreement that it may actually trigger solidarity among many small coalitions joining forces to rise to the top.  Who knows?

If there is a coalition with 5 people in it, that is a waste, there is no need.
11 авг. 2018, 14:5711.08.18

RIX said:

My coalition is a waste?

Each hegemon manages his coalition as he sees fit.

I create my coalition to be able to make tutorials and help people, I do not care what they connect and whether or not they help me whenever I can I will help them.

And now it turns out that that is not profitable and they throw away our work for years, in my case more than 3, to the rubbish bin? not counting the drachmas spent (in my case only drachmas but in other real money).

if only active players remain who will make sieges for the weekly top?

Friend Rix, thank you for defending us.

11 авг. 2018, 19:4611.08.18

rix,  i understand what you say, but wahts the diference of being in a coa or not? f there are coas is because palrium let them created & paid them but now they ahve ddecided that 15 days is enough time to take from them what they paid... 

do you understand the problem? imagine you pay for somethng in game, you go on holidays 15 days and when youare back, palrium decided you are not owrth that units, or bonus or etc that you bought, this is the same,,,,

11 авг. 2018, 20:4511.08.18
elias said:

RIX said:

My coalition is a waste?

Each hegemon manages his coalition as he sees fit.

I create my coalition to be able to make tutorials and help people, I do not care what they connect and whether or not they help me whenever I can I will help them.

And now it turns out that that is not profitable and they throw away our work for years, in my case more than 3, to the rubbish bin? not counting the drachmas spent (in my case only drachmas but in other real money).

if only active players remain who will make sieges for the weekly top?

If your coalition comprises of 5 people and you fear that less than 60% of your coalition is active......then you answered your own question my friend.

and to your last comment on this quote, that was the question I am trying to get answered. I believe any coalition with low participation should be disbanded BUT I do not believe that they should delete the accounts and create more pools.  DID YOU NOT READ MY RESPONSE?

And of course we appreciate all of your contributions to the game forum.  

Fortuna said:

do you understand the problem? imagine you pay for somethng in game, you go on holidays 15 days and when youare back, palrium decided you are not owrth that units, or bonus or etc that you bought, this is the same,,,,

Again, this rule seems to apply to coalitions that have less than 60% participation, in order to remain active, simply remove a player. If a coalition has 57% active players and face elimination and you have 1 member on vacation for 30 days, why do you have to remove player on vacation? You just have to remove one inactive player that's been gone for a long time and has never communicated with you

Obviously you keep the member that is on holiday because they told you they were and you make a note.

So if I have 50 members inactive, 1 is on holiday and 49 of them have been missing for hundreds of days, why would i remove the guy on holiday????

rix, i understand what you say, but wahts the diference of being in a coa or not? f there are coas is because palrium let them created & paid them but now they ahve ddecided that 15 days is enough time to take from them what they paid...

That is incorrect. If the coalition has less than 60% participation for 14 days the "coalition is removed and inactives turned into pools. We all know that almost every coalition has players inactive for 100,200,300+ days. It is very easy for a coalition to remain alive by removing those inactive players if there is danger of being eliminated. The hegemon and an polemarch can handle this simple task.

I hope you understand what I mean