Все Категории

MEMES

MEMES

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
27 окт. 2021, 18:0327.10.21

MEMES

I have created this post in order to upload and create memes, since the precariousness of the game and the never heard proposals that we have made, never took effect, I think that at least we can laugh a lot doing memes, so let's go! give free rein to your imagination and let's get rid of stress with creativity

i

att: the memes development team😂🙈

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 окт. 2021, 18:4527.10.21

really should be in the Entertainment section my lovely (but will get more traffic here so am gonn be naughty and leave it here ;)  )

i

27 окт. 2021, 19:1127.10.21
morteeee

really should be in the Entertainment section my lovely (but will get more traffic here so am gonn be naughty and leave it here ;)  )

i

hmmmm, It really is not entertainment, it is a more interactive and didactic way of expressing many of the themes and discussions of the game, and of course, giving visibility to important issues, such as bugs and many other failures that are not entertaining at all, because if you fail them they cannot be fixed, at least we have the opportunity to laugh at the failures (unless laughing is also forbidden by the "rules of coexistence")

29 окт. 2021, 18:0329.10.21

hence my taking advantage of the "grey area" and leaving it as is ;)

1 нояб. 2021, 02:5401.11.21

Hello Mauro:

We already have a Sparta Meme thread here, in  Tavern. But it seems, like Morteeee said, this thread could get more visibility. She decided to leave this open so, of course, I´m good with the decision and will ask CM about how to proceed with the old one! 

1 нояб. 2021, 16:4901.11.21

Mauro you won Most Helpful Archon feature for October 2021. Congrats! 

Please contact me in pm to give me your ID. 5000 drachmas will be added to your account! 

i

2 нояб. 2021, 00:3002.11.21

i

3 нояб. 2021, 19:1403.11.21
Mauro

i

Lol, well, you made a nice thread here :) 

And you meant to bring joy to forum. Thats nice and, of course, helpful. :)

Write me in pm! 

5 нояб. 2021, 05:0505.11.21
5 нояб. 2021, 05:15(отредактировано)
Karl Curston

Please contact me in pm to give me your ID. 5000 drachmas will be added to your account! 

i

fui a enviarle la info, y solo le pude enviar un solo msj, segun plarium, se me ha bloqueado por hacer spam, la unica idea que se me ocurre para esta situacion, es que tal vez me uno al juego durante algun viaje astral y spameo a todo el mundo desde alguna dimension desconocida, ya que no uso el sistema de mensajeria del juego

plarium vino a romper records!!!! de paso a demostranos que cada vez hay algun daño o error que supera al anterior, incluso para  enviar un simple msj, por eso es mejor reirnos que lamentarnos jajajaja 🐵 

i

5 нояб. 2021, 17:0705.11.21
5 нояб. 2021, 17:09(отредактировано)
Mauro

fui a enviarle la info, y solo le pude enviar un solo msj, segun plarium, se me ha bloqueado por hacer spam, la unica idea que se me ocurre para esta situacion, es que tal vez me uno al juego durante algun viaje astral y spameo a todo el mundo desde alguna dimension desconocida, ya que no uso el sistema de mensajeria del juego

plarium vino a romper records!!!! de paso a demostranos que cada vez hay algun daño o error que supera al anterior, incluso para  enviar un simple msj, por eso es mejor reirnos que lamentarnos jajajaja 🐵 

i

Hola Mauro, llegó tu mensaje privado pero no tu ID. No te preocupes, el lunes lo resolveremos. ;)

5 нояб. 2021, 22:4405.11.21

Wow, You really don't know about spam until you meet Elias.

i

i

i

i

Incredible.  🙉

i

6 нояб. 2021, 19:4106.11.21
6 нояб. 2021, 23:34(отредактировано)

Nymeria siempre existe la posibilidad de bloquearlo y no te volverá a enviar más mensajes, 

Cuéntanos y podemos intentar ayudarte. 

Has probado a hablar con el para conocer el motivo de ese comportamiento tan poco normal ? Muchas veces hablando se solucionan los problemas. 

Nymeria there is always the possibility to block him and he will not send you any more messages, 

Let us know and we can try to help you

Have you tried talking to him to find out the reason for this unusual behavior? Many times talking can solve problems.

8 нояб. 2021, 19:3108.11.21
Elias

Nymeria siempre existe la posibilidad de bloquearlo y no te volverá a enviar más mensajes, 

Cuéntanos y podemos intentar ayudarte. 

Has probado a hablar con el para conocer el motivo de ese comportamiento tan poco normal ? Muchas veces hablando se solucionan los problemas. 

Nymeria there is always the possibility to block him and he will not send you any more messages, 

Let us know and we can try to help you

Have you tried talking to him to find out the reason for this unusual behavior? Many times talking can solve problems.

I know nymeria some years ago, she told me about this matter and out of respect she has not put your coordinates in the caputras here exposed, my question is, aren't you ashamed as a mod plarium that you are not only spamming a player, but basically harassing her day and night? then you shamelessly come to comment as if nothing happened and pretending as if you were not the one who is being denounced?

i

8 нояб. 2021, 23:0708.11.21

En este caso considerenme solamente un jugador, si pueden olviden por un momento mi faceta como moderador.

Voy a intentar defenderme, tampoco es que me sienta orgulloso de mi comportamiento pero puede que si leen todo y lo entienden me comprendan.

Overkill dice que conoce a Nymeria desde hace unos años, yo la conoci exactamente hace un mes :

Ese dia entre en el juego como siempre esperando encontrar algun informe de haber sufrido algun saqueo cosa normal, lo que me encontre fueron 100 informes de espionaje todos seguidos y sin espacio de tiempo entre uno y otro lanzados por Nymeria.

Hable con su Hegemon el cual me aseguro se trataba de una jugadora normal y educada y que si me ponia en contacto con ella me daria una explicacion, la escribi un MP ( justo el encabezamiento de esas capturas que pone y que no incluye ) y su contastacion fue lo que ocasiono este debate.

100 absurdos espionajes ????

Absurdos porque con el segundo ya conocia que todos serian iguales.

Absurdos porque muchos entraban en el mismo minuto y puede que segundo.

Lo unico que pretendo es una explicacion logica a su accion absurda

In this case consider me just a player, if you can forget about my role as a moderator for a moment.

I'm going to try to defend myself, not that I'm proud of my behaviour but maybe if you read everything and understand it, you'll understand me.

Overkill says that he has known Nymeria for a few years, I met her exactly one month ago:

That day I entered the game as usual hoping to find some report of having suffered some looting, which is normal, what I found were 100 reports of espionage all in a row and without any space of time between one and the other launched by Nymeria.

I spoke with her Hegemon who assured me that she was a normal and polite player and that if I contacted her she would give me an explanation, I wrote her a PM (just the header of those screenshots that she puts and does not include) and her reply was what caused this debate.

100 absurd spying ????

Absurd because with the second one I knew they would all be the same.

Absurd because many of them came in at the same minute and maybe second.

All I want is a logical explanation for their absurd action.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

9 нояб. 2021, 00:5009.11.21

I can not even consider you a "normal" player, harassing women is not an action or a man who knows how to behave

100 espionages !! Well I think you did not understand what happened in your city, to be a mod you are very far from understanding how the game moves, even I understand perfectly what happened in your city without having someone explain it to me

by the way, I recommend you stop the harassment, it is not a behavior of someone who boasts of being a gentleman

9 нояб. 2021, 19:1309.11.21

I can not even consider you a "normal" player, harassing women is not an action or a man who knows how to behave

No enarbolemos banderas feministas ni racistas, creo que tu y yo nunca comimos juntos para que sepas quien soy ni de que color ni de que sexo, y aca no se trata de fuerza sino de paciencia y en algunos casos dinero.

Let's not raise feminist or racist flags, I don't think you and I ever had lunch together so you know who I am, what colour I am, what sex I am, and it's not about strength but patience and in some cases money.

100 espionages !! Well I think you did not understand what happened in your city, to be a mod you are very far from understanding how the game moves, even I understand perfectly what happened in your city without having someone explain it to me

Me encantaria me lo explicases. Puede que no entienda como funciona esto pero entiendo lo que puede ser normal : hace unos dias cuando entre al juego tenia como 30/40 informes de ataques de Mauro ( Mauro disculpa por utilizar tu hilo para esto ) la mayoria eran saqueos e intercalados con espionajes, eso si es normal.

I would love you to explain it to me. I may not understand how this works but I understand what can be normal : a few days ago when I entered the game I had about 30/40 reports of Mauro attacks ( Mauro excuse me for using your thread for this ) most of them were looting and interspersed with espionage, that's normal.

by the way, I recommend you stop the harassment, it is not a behavior of someone who boasts of being a gentleman 

i

El ultimo MP creo que demuestra el "spam", o acoso, al que someto a Nymeria.

Y para los que necesitan el ingles aunque no me fio de la traduccion del programita

The last PM I think demonstrates the "spam", or harassment, to which I subject Nymeria.

And for those who need English, although I don't trust the translation of the program:

"[22:10] Elias: good evening

I read your comment in the forum about what you consider spam.

Would you mind posting the beginning and why it all started?

or just follow the advice of the moderator Elias".

9 нояб. 2021, 20:0209.11.21

I know what you are trying to do to divert the discussion and the action of their behavior, you yourself recognize that what you do is not right, but then you want to bring the discussion to the level of racism or feminism just because it bothers you that someone has made a complaint yours in a public way, but here it is only about something as simple as social behavior

Exactly, I don't know you, and I don't have the slightest interest in doing it, but I see your actions and it turns my stomach, because on the one hand you harass someone, and then you come here with total impudence to sell yourself as the mediator, when you are you who were denounced

It is assumed that as a mod that you are, you are called to promote good coexistence, respect, and set a good example, one thing is what can be considered as gambling actions, but another is the behavior that you have as a person, being Harassing a woman has nothing to do with the game, it should be clarified that to say this I do not have to fly any flag, as well as you have the right to say what you like without anyone putting labels on you, have a little humility and accept that what you do is not pleasant

The only thing that amazes me in this case, is how the CM, or whoever it corresponds to evaluate you as a mod, has not manifested itself in this matter, the players are punished for what they say, but the mods are not evaluated for your actions? I would like to have an answer to my question

i

12 нояб. 2021, 07:3212.11.21

mods are evaluated regularly 

15 нояб. 2021, 21:1215.11.21
Karl Curston

i

Mauro pm me again, please. Let's check it.