Все Категории

what is plariums plan for server 2?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
26 сент. 2021, 17:0726.09.21

in every endeavor i have ever been in there has always been an action plan, i even do it in this game with coas i am affiliated with when entering a conflict.. clear precise goals and objectives and then train to it.. how does plarium plan on growing this server?. the package tiering on server 2 and 3 are accelerated more than server 1. i have been told this by several and have actually seen it myself on an account. the pkgs went to 49.5 , then after two months of buying nothing went down to 7.95.. then 3 of those were purchased and they all went back up to 49.5... in my opinion, and it is a suggestion that the pkg prices should be cheaper on these 2 servers to attract more players..  with all of the things needed for a new player to do to compete.. this task is staggering.. especially on server 2 where there are 2 massive coas that are aligned with each other to the point where their only option is to fight very small coas in comparison.. you are the laisson between the players and the company... so, what is their plan?.. do they have one? and if so what is it? the competative disparity on this server is striking and i believe is taking the lifeblood out of the game that is rooted in competition.. this is something i would like to know, as im sure many do.. in the example above the pkg prices went to 49.5 then 39.5, then 24.5 then 14.5 then to 7.5... but bought 3 of those and they went back to 49.5 accross the board... why did it go all the way back to the top? and if it does this how can smaller cities on limited budgets ever compete?.. this is obviousley by design, so what is their current plan and what if anything are they planning to do about it?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 сент. 2021, 06:5328.09.21
28 сент. 2021, 06:53(отредактировано)

Hello LEM, thank you for your feedback. 

New features and updates are coming constantly to our game, like last Cult Boon Fest launched in  .com. Others are coming soon.

As a player myself, I like to win of course. A lot of times happened to me that the coalition I was in faced war with a stronger one. In that case, as a team, we designed the goals and the way to minimize the losses and max the profits for all.

Have to say that I enjoyed those wars the most, lots of deads at my walls!

I will ask if there is a different policy about package tiers on different servers in .com. .

30 сент. 2021, 05:4030.09.21

Hello Lem: I asked and the policy about package tiers is the same on all the servers.

Regards

1 окт. 2021, 18:2301.10.21

i appreciate your efforts.. i really do.. thx for checking... had no idea the extent my commentary would reach players on our server. the response has been overwhelming with questions and concerns about this exact issue. i believe and recommend to plarium that they consider an adjustment to pkg prices for newer players or players that are not developed as much to have lower priced pkgs for longer periods and in genral try a pilot approach towards more walmart (pricepoint) approach to how they price them. it would be interesting to see if plarims revenue went up and activity also... even pricing them cheaper for the servers 2 and 3 to encourage joining

4 окт. 2021, 04:0604.10.21

Thank you for the feedback!