Все Категории

4 Days Off Game For Heart Surgery-Log In...

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
6 июнь 2021, 18:0506.06.21

Ok, so I had heart surgery. Have not logged in. I returned home, proceeded to log in.

Here are my observations:

-Game loads to 99% and freezes-Wait time is 15 minutes for the game to finally load

-Building Troops-I clicked on building troops-There is a 10 minute lag before the build completion shows completed (resources used)

Guardians-7 day Guardian fight enabled. I go to select Guardians and then click on skirmish-it takes 10 minutes for Guardians to start to skirmish

Persian Positions-Offense/Defense positions -When I go to attack a few low level position, the game hangs for approx. 5 minutes before the attack shows.

Special City-Helios City paid for-Clicking on to enable took a full 18 minutes to show as completed

Reports-Clicking on the reports section, the screen is blank. Waiting 15 minutes or so and the reports section appears

Raiding-When the reports section does become viewable (after 15 minutes) clicking on a city coordinate to raid, I can chose my strongest raid Guardian, but there are no troops that populate the box. I have to close out of the game and start all over (log in, wait for game to load, game loads to 99% and hangs for 15-20 minutes)

External Technical Checks:

-Internet bill was paid in full last month. Called cable company and customer service stated I am paid up and do not owe any money

-All other web sites used-Facebook, Learning Center, LinkedIn show no hesitation. I can navigate to any site with no hesitation.

I am using the Plarium Play module to access the game.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and hope everyone is safe and well.

Respectfully,

Meritus

UPDATE: I have uninstalled Plarium Play and downloaded the latest installer from:

Thank You for Downloading Plarium Play - Plarium 

The game loads and then stops at 99% sometimes taking as much as 15-20 minutes to bring up the game interface. Once in the game, I can click on things, but it takes anywhere from 3-15 minutes to show-Build troops, raid, enable Guardian skirmishes etc.. Everything I can click on takes minutes to show complete.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and hope everyone is safe and well.

Respectfully, 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
7 июнь 2021, 11:2007.06.21
7 июнь 2021, 11:20(отредактировано)

I am awfully sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please follow the steps from this post in order to solve the issues with lags and loading.

I wish you health and luck.

7 июнь 2021, 18:1307.06.21
Ana de Tinky

I am awfully sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please follow the steps from this post in order to solve the issues with lags and loading.

I wish you health and luck.

Thank you Anastasia-ticket submitted though that link was incorrect in that :

If the troubleshoots given above dіd not help, please submit a request to our Support Team by using this link. 

The Support team hyper Link is the link you use. using the "this link" does not allow you to fill out the form completely.

Thank you again & best wishes to you.

Respectfully,

Meritus

8 июнь 2021, 22:3508.06.21
8 июнь 2021, 22:35(отредактировано)

Hi Meritus and All,

Hope you feel well and wish you full recovery.

There are web sites that can test and show your current internet connection speed, assuming one of these was checked or will be checked and the speed will be found to be ok.

I am using tha Plarium Play App and it has annoying bug which it may be related. If doing an action that should take some time, like 30 second, for example opening the App, or doing some in App operation then:

* If the App is focused all the time as the top main window then it will open on time or do the action on time.

* If in the middle of the action, I am doing another operation in another window not related to the game, and coming back, the Sparta operation seams to been stopped or slowed down a lot. For example, opening app, in second 10 (out of the 20 seconds needed to wait), doing some other operation for a minute and coming back, many times the App is stuck on 99% percentage and will take few minutes to fully opened.

Thanks, Lior

9 июнь 2021, 10:3209.06.21

Hi Meritus

firstly I hope your recovery is going well :)

secondly may I ask if you are still experiencing issues?

morteeee

10 июнь 2021, 08:1510.06.21
10 июнь 2021, 08:15(отредактировано)

Hi Meritus: I'm glad your surgery went well and you are back in-game! I wish you a fast and full recovery! <3

Did your gaming experience improve since you posted about your inconveniences?

10 июнь 2021, 18:4510.06.21

Thank you to all-Yes-The game is responding as normal. Using the Plarium Play App, the game now loads normally.

Only question seems to be is I usually have extra slots in the Guardian fights-you get to a certain level and you gain more slots-Now it appears as if you have to purchase a pass to open up extra slots-not sure if I am correct in this assumption.

RE: Recovery

-I am now getting more oxygenated blood to my crazy brain-that in itself is cause for concern. Now I have a lot of energy and working to unlock the mystery of the universe😁

-I do not have any desire for "fast food" as I have been cooking up a storm.

-Fresh fruits go into the blender/Jucier

-Fresh vegatables go into the steamer

-Using Canola oil and a light balsamic vinegar for flavor. No Butter. Whole wheat breads.

-Tonight is whole wheat angel pasta with a low sodium marinara sauce, lightly sprinkled with onions and garlic and almonds, with a small portion of lean beef tips.

Let me know if I need to set an extra plate (or two) out 😉

Disclaimer: Sorry guys, dinner invite is only to the ladies😎

I hope you, and your families are all safe and well during this crazy period of time.

Respectfully,

Meritus

10 июнь 2021, 20:0410.06.21

set me a place sounds amazing!

yes you do now have to buy a pass to access all the goodies 

23 июнь 2021, 01:1023.06.21
23 июнь 2021, 01:10(отредактировано)

Thank you for the invitation! 🥗🍗🍷

Im glad you are doing well and enjoying the game as usual!