Все Категории

Game has plateaued - cant move forward

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
28 июль 2017, 10:1228.07.17

Im at a point in the game when i have developed all of my buildings and the only way to progress is with upgrade sketches - I play daily and in the last 2 years have bought a total of 1000 sketches with 7k gold during a discount day. I waited over 12 months for that discount day. I upgraded 3 buildings. 

The only other way to get sketches is via the development events, so i cant develop anything cause i dont have sketches. 

Should I play for the next 10-15 years to upgrade my mines or quit?

what do other people do to get sketches?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 июль 2017, 10:2328.07.17

superform said:

Im at a point in the game when i have developed all of my buildings and the only way to progress is with upgrade sketches - I play daily and in the last 2 years have bought a total of 1000 sketches with 7k gold during a discount day. I waited over 12 months for that discount day. I upgraded 3 buildings. 

The only other way to get sketches is via the development events, so i cant develop anything cause i dont have sketches. 

Hello superform,

Is your coalition active? Cause there are coalition tournaments (coalition development race) where you can get drachmas and sketches as rewards!

Also have you updated all your agreements to level 30? (no sketches needed to get the agreements to level 30, just resources and time).

Agreements being updated give you points in the solo development race, therefore you get sketches.

By the way which 3 buildings did you upgrade with the 1000 sketches you got during the discount?

28 июль 2017, 16:4628.07.17

i'm in a top 10 coalition, the problem with getting dev race from upgrading agreements - most of the time you miss the day it drops or you might get 1 drop during the event with no way to get enough sketches to do anything, your lucky to get 10-30 sketches, so thats maybe once a month.. we need tens of thousands of sketches to upgrade buildings...  i wont live that long..

i upgraded my granary my warehouse and a lumber mine.. 

it needs to be fixed or most likely ill just give up
28 июль 2017, 18:2628.07.17
superform said:

i'm in a top 10 coalition, the problem with getting dev race from upgrading agreements - most of the time you miss the day it drops or you might get 1 drop during the event with no way to get enough sketches to do anything, your lucky to get 10-30 sketches, so thats maybe once a month.. we need tens of thousands of sketches to upgrade buildings...  i wont live that long..

i upgraded my granary my warehouse and a lumber mine.. 

it needs to be fixed or most likely ill just give up
whitout spending a few dollars you will not get far im afraid ..
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
31 июль 2017, 09:0731.07.17
superform said:

You can earn Drachmas in most of the Tournaments, for placing in Rankings, completing Quests and Achievements, capturing Emporia, etc :) And then you can use them to buy Sketches ;)
1 авг. 2017, 11:5101.08.17

Hi Alyona,

I understand the mechanics of the game, what im saying is that in its current form it will take 80 months or more just to upgrade mines.

This seems unreasonable.

1 авг. 2017, 18:2101.08.17
By the way, for those thinking of upgrading the port and harbour above level 20 in order to do galley raids to obtain more resources, it's a waste of time because most players these days are doing galley raids and leaving no resources left to raid in the bot cities. I wish Plarium would close this loophole so more people can do the normal 50k raids. I rarely do raids for this reason nowadays. It's not worth spending 3 hours spying on bots and finding no resources. And as a result of having less resources from raids I am not building troops as often as I would like so can't play the Persian positions very often, so now the things I used to enjoy doing like positions and resource-raids I rarely get to do. I feel like all I do is just click, click click to collect bronze and timber and tribute and awards and activating the phylarch and developing treaties because all the other more enjoyable activities have been made too time-consuming due to players cheating and taking 100k from bot cities. Doing galley raids also takes time because players have to wait for the raids to hit, and other players emptying the nearest cities of resources means people have to spend ages spying and raiding cities further away then also await the return of their troops to safely put them back in the acropolis. It might still be worth upgrading the port and harbour for doing trade but it wouldn't be such a priority compared to other buildings.
2 авг. 2017, 08:0402.08.17
superform said:

Hi Alyona,

I understand the mechanics of the game, what im saying is that in its current form it will take 80 months or more just to upgrade mines.

This seems unreasonable.

But you can use boosts to do it faster ;) And you can use Drachmas to buy more Sketches and develop faster.
2 авг. 2017, 08:0602.08.17
kirn said:

By the way, for those thinking of upgrading the port and harbour above level 20 in order to do galley raids to obtain more resources, it's a waste of time because most players these days are doing galley raids and leaving no resources left to raid in the bot cities. I wish Plarium would close this loophole so more people can do the normal 50k raids. I rarely do raids for this reason nowadays. It's not worth spending 3 hours spying on bots and finding no resources. And as a result of having less resources from raids I am not building troops as often as I would like so can't play the Persian positions very often, so now the things I used to enjoy doing like positions and resource-raids I rarely get to do. I feel like all I do is just click, click click to collect bronze and timber and tribute and awards and activating the phylarch and developing treaties because all the other more enjoyable activities have been made too time-consuming due to players cheating and taking 100k from bot cities. Doing galley raids also takes time because players have to wait for the raids to hit, and other players emptying the nearest cities of resources means people have to spend ages spying and raiding cities further away then also await the return of their troops to safely put them back in the acropolis. It might still be worth upgrading the port and harbour for doing trade but it wouldn't be such a priority compared to other buildings.
Raid tricks are not a loophole. Yes, it's tricky. But everyone can use them :)