Все Категории

Lumberyard and Forge 'Special Bonus' Upgrade

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
9 июль 2017, 09:2909.07.17

Not sure if this has been asked - tried to see but the search function is pretty useless.

Anyway, how does the upgrade bonus work. For example, If I take just a single Lumberyard to Level 25, do I get the 2% off/def bonus? If yes - is that bonus then increased with subsequent Lumberyard upgrades ie up to 10% once all 5 are done ? Not sure I would want to upgrade them all anyway (it's still pretty naff that the storage limit per Lumberyard is so low & reached so easily) but just wanted to understand how it works.

Thanks.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
9 июль 2017, 09:4109.07.17
9 июль 2017, 09:50(отредактировано)

lupacexi said:

Not sure if this has been asked - tried to see but the search function is pretty useless.

Anyway, how does the upgrade bonus work. For example, If I take just a single Lumberyard to Level 25, do I get the 2% off/def bonus? If yes - is that bonus then increased with subsequent Lumberyard upgrades ie up to 10% once all 5 are done ? Not sure I would want to upgrade them all anyway (it's still pretty naff that the storage limit per Lumberyard is so low & reached so easily) but just wanted to understand how it works.

Thanks.

Each Lumberyard and Forge will add 2% off and def, so a total of 10% for each. The only difference is that the Forge unlocks the offence bonus on level 24, then adds the defence bonus on level 25, the Lumberyard does it the other way around. It makes sense since more Timber is generally used to build def units, more Bronze for offense troops.

See also this post  which addresses the building bonus; This thread, though unrelated, also offers a few screenshots.

Cheers
P.